gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Unanimous Decision for Tavares?

Wow. I should have known better than to go against a Brazilian. He barely won Round 1, Stout clearly took the last 2.

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I thought Tavares landed some blows though in the 2nd and was more active to win it. Stout really didn't up the pace until the 3rd.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

stout didnt do a shit, please, spare us for the bull(/&

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    stout didnt do a shit, please, spare us for the bull(/&
    This.

Condit
    Condit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    This.
    ^ .

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

wow @ anyone who thinks tavares did more. you don't get points for getting your takedowns stuffed.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Live betting had Stout as a HEAVY FAVORITE after Round 2, so I don't know what fight you guys were watching...

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Ummmm....Tavares most certainty wno 29-28...tough to score otherwise.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Live betting on BMaker had tavares -275 after 2. Clearly took first two rounds.

more_betterness
    more_betterness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8689

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Live betting had Stout as a HEAVY FAVORITE after Round 2, so I don't know what fight you guys were watching...
    Like Nunya said in another thread it was a mistake by 5dimes, within seconds they took it down and corrected it. The + and the - sign were on the wrong numbers, Tavares was supposed to be -240.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

dang. guess i'm alone in giving rd 2 to stout.

more_betterness
    more_betterness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8689

I personally gave it to Tavares but could have seen it go either way.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by more_betterness View Post
    I personally gave it to Tavares but could have seen it go either way.
    MMAJunkie scored round 2 for Tavares because of his takedown attempts. I gave it to Stout because he STUFFED those attempts. I mean, what's more important? A failed takedown attempt or a stuffing a takedown?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Make yourself look stupider please. He was a heavy favorite for all of 5 seconds on ONE site, which quickly corrected itself. Other sites had tavares as a favorite from beginning to end.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

MMAJunkie scored round 2 for Tavares because of his takedown attempts. I gave it to Stout because he STUFFED those attempts. I mean, what's more important? A failed takedown attempt or a stuffing a takedown?
    Something you should learn about capping fights. It doesn't matter how YOU score it.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

2 of 3 Sherdog guys scored it 29-28 Stout

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Something you should learn about capping fights. It doesn't matter how YOU score it.
    Holy shit! Thanks, dude. I'm gonna write that down so I can remember it. Let me know if you've got anymore solid tips.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    2 of 3 Sherdog guys scored it 29-28 Stout

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Holy shit! Thanks, dude. I'm gonna write that down so I can remember it. Let me know if you've got anymore solid tips.
    I have lots more, but you won't use them.

1) Math is important
    2) Line shopping is important
    3) Having lots of outs is important
    4) Not betting on or against fighters you've never heard of is important.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I have lots more, but you won't use them.

1) Math is important
    2) Line shopping is important
    3) Having lots of outs is important
    4) Not betting on or against fighters you've never heard of is important.
    1) I've done well with just a calculator. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS, BEEEEYOOOTCH!!!!!!!

2) You're right, it is. If I was more dedicated to gambling, I'd have online accounts set up everywhere. But I don't care that much. I just like to A) spot good bets and B) cash in on them. I've only been doing this 3 years, MMA less than 1-- hopefully, I'll keep winning, and will eventually have accounts set up everywhere so I could shop for best lines. As for now, I'm just doing it mostly for fun. That would consume too much time. Researching fights and comedy is what takes up most of my time, and this has already been taking away from my time spent working on comedy, so I don't wanna dive deeper into it just yet...

3) I'm not sure what you mean.

4) You're right. I learn this lesson over and over again but yet never really learn it.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

You admit that betting on or against fighters you've never seen fight a recurring habit? This is why people continue to attack you. You have absolutely no credibility. You just come up with some bullshit write-up that lacks any substance that is clearly the workings of someone who seriously lacks MMA knowledge. And then some loser like NYSportsGuy comes to the forums and asks you for picks. He might as well pick blindly because you are not a credible source.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    You admit that betting on or against fighters you've never seen fight a recurring habit? This is why people continue to attack you. You have absolutely no credibility. You just come up with some bullshit write-up that lacks any substance that is clearly the workings of someone who seriously lacks MMA knowledge. And then some loser like NYSportsGuy comes to the forums and asks you for picks. He might as well pick blindly because you are not a credible source.
    In other words, what you are saying is that I am the only person here to have made a play on a fighter who has never fought in the UFC before. I seriously doubt that.

Vitooch
    Dayman

You admitted to betting on or against a fighter you have never heard of.

Those who do that should not be betting MMA with their money.

Jesus Christ

They bet on the fight

Had Stout....it was hilarious how biased that play by play was.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You admitted to betting on or against a fighter you have never heard of.

Those who do that should not be betting MMA with their money.
    I had never heard of him prior to this fight. I can't do research on a fighter I have never heard of? Nobody else here has bet on fighters they hadn't heard of until they came to the UFC? Highly doubt that. I guess you're saying you HAVE NEVER and WILL NEVER bet on ANY newcomer to the UFC from the Brazilian circuit simply because you have never seen him fight. OK, buddy. Good luck to ya. I had a bad call with that pick, but in the long run, I'm still up, so fellate me.

Jesus Christ

I had never heard of him prior to this fight. I can't do research on a fighter I have never heard of? Nobody else here has bet on fighters they hadn't heard of until they came to the UFC? Highly doubt that. I guess you're saying you HAVE NEVER and WILL NEVER bet on ANY newcomer to the UFC from the Brazilian circuit simply because you have never seen him fight. OK, buddy. Good luck to ya. I had a bad call with that pick, but in the long run, I'm still up, so fellate me.
    I'm pretty wasted but is this about not hearing about Tavares???

Vitooch
    Dayman

LOL you call that sufficient "research" of Edinaldo? It seems like you almost did no research on him.

I'm convinced you just took a quick wiki search of Edinaldo, saw he had a bunch of TKO wins, and were convinced that not only did he have what it takes to beat a veteran like Gonzaga, but that the line should be ******* -185. Did you watch the same videos of Edinaldo that the others saw, because they spotted MAJOR holes in his game. How can this be the same fighter you said should be -185? You did the same thing with the Pyle/Funch fight. Just a quick google search and voila, we have another shit write-up from Gabe that says FADE PYLE a bunch of times with NO insightful analysis of the matchup. Oh, but you did mention that Funch TKOed TJ ******* Walburger once, which is always awesome rationale for backing a young fighter against a seasoned veteran like Pyle. Continue with your cockiness though. Just know that everyone in the MMA forums who actually know what theyre talking about and are honest in their documentation of their plays think youre a joke.

And using word the fellate instead of the less formal word "blow" doesn't make you sound smart or interesting. Are you trying to be one of those edgy pseudo-intellectual comedian types because you sound like a fa\*\*ot.

That is all.
    Last edited by Vitooch; 01-15-12 at 02:28 AM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

mmmmmmmmmm you are quite talented at performing fellatio

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Went over the past couple pages of your posts and you know what I did not see? WINNING PLAYS.

Go over my threads. Know what you will find? WINNING PLAYS.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Vitooch
    Dayman

No this is me calling you the most hated person on this forum. People hate you because of the things you write here.

Vitooch
    Dayman

You don't document your plays correctly. You post some of them in these "cooky" threads complete with horrible videos of yourself. You also love to mention the plays you made at the last second after the fact.

You don't have any credibility as a successful capper unless you properly document ALL of your plays before the fight.

Jesus Christ

You've never been shitty to me Gabe I like you...but if you watched any footage on the Gonzaga/Edinaldo fight you could have guessed what was gonna happen...Edinaldo gets extremely sloppy on the ground whether it is sticking his neck out there or throwing his legs up for an ill advised triangle attempt only to have his guard passed...the only debate on this fight was if Gabriel would be too ******* stupid to go for takedowns.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You don't document your plays correctly. You post some of them in these "cooky" threads complete with horrible videos of yourself. You also love to mention the plays you made at the last second after the fact.

You don't have any credibility as a successful capper unless you properly document ALL of your plays before the fight.
    I'm not going to bother with an idiot who isn't capable of understanding PLAYS GIVEN OUT vs PERSONAL BETS FOR ACTION, especially after I've explained it numerous times.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    You've never been shitty to me Gabe I like you...but if you watched any footage on the Gonzaga/Edinaldo fight you could have guessed what was gonna happen...Edinaldo gets extremely sloppy on the ground whether it is sticking his neck out there or throwing his legs up for an ill advised triangle attempt only to have his guard passed...the only debate on this fight was if Gabriel would be too ******* stupid to go for takedowns.
    The only footage I saw featured his stand-up. I just read up about how he got started in MMA with a BJJ base and how he's talented at BJJ, so I took what I read by its word.

Every time I make a bad pick, I fess up to it. Sometimes, you'll hear me complaining about a loss, but that's when I feel my guy was robbed. This time, I made a terrible play. Plain and simple. I had started reading up on this guy when his fight with Broughton was originally announced, so anyone who assumes I knew absolutely nothing about him besides his wiki page is a complete tool in my book.

Jesus Christ

The only footage I saw featured his stand-up. I just read up about how he got started in MMA with a BJJ base and how he's talented at BJJ, so I took what I read by its word.

Every time I make a bad pick, I fess up to it. Sometimes, you'll hear me complaining about a loss, but that's when I feel my guy was robbed. This time, I made a terrible play. Plain and simple. I had started reading up on this guy when his fight with Broughton was originally announced, so anyone who assumes I knew absolutely nothing about him besides his wiki page is a complete tool in my book.
    good sir..good luck on Friday let's cash it...no meaning on my part to offend.

12 Last