Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Not only is he a cheater, now he is a scared cheater. Who has a bigger juice head, cyborg santos or Pacroid?

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bobby heenan knows what he is talking about. Pacquiao has never agreed to olympic style testing by the US ADA. Floyd called him out for may 5th, and now all of a sudden his "eye cut" is preventing him? give me a break. anyone who believes bob arum should vote for this guy for president

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Golden Boy Promotions and Arum have tons of bad blood, how can you organize a fight like this in a few months with people you hate, I just dont see it happening. Some boxing writers are saying basically it just gives Floyd a way to say I called the guy out and he wont fight me and Mayweather knows hes going to end up fighting Guerrero or Alavarez on cinco de mayo.

This fight could have happened anytime in the last 2 years but there have been tons of roadblocks , alot of them put up from both camps. Arum may be greedy but he isnt the only one.

This is crazy to listen to Golden Boy promotions say that someone as powerful as Manny Pacquiao, who was elected to the house of representatives in the Philippines, is just being fooled by Arum.
    Boxing as a sport is just dead when you can't make the richest fight in history happen, neither of these guys are getting any younger.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Golden Boy Promotions and Arum have tons of bad blood, how can you organize a fight like this in a few months with people you hate, I just dont see it happening. Some boxing writers are saying basically it just gives Floyd a way to say I called the guy out and he wont fight me and Mayweather knows hes going to end up fighting Guerrero or Alavarez on cinco de mayo.

This fight could have happened anytime in the last 2 years but there have been tons of roadblocks , alot of them put up from both camps. Arum may be greedy but he isnt the only one.

This is crazy to listen to Golden Boy promotions say that someone as powerful as Manny Pacquiao, who was elected to the house of representatives in the Philippines, is just being fooled by Arum.
    Boxing as a sport is just dead when you can't make the richest fight in history happen, neither of these guys are getting any younger.
    im not even sure i want to see floyd fight anybody not named sergio martinez

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

It amazes me how worked up people get over this shit. The fight's not happening. When are you nerds going to realize that?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Is he tweeting from prison?

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

First 12