battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

brock lesnar better freaking knock this punk out

represent for usa and k.o this punk from holland....brock lesnar is back

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Depends on how they write it. I figure Lesner is done they make it look good, he loses a decison and he goes back the the WWE. Then maybe if he is healthy enough in a year or so and they build this other guy up enough they have Lesner leave WWE again and come back and either win or lose badly making the guy a 'legend'.

So it can be a cross promotional windfall for everyone. Enough losers still watch WWE to make it viable, and enough losers think MMA is still real to make it the big thing in 'sports' right now. If Vine and Dana White are as smart at business as people think they are this is a gold mine.

But I think Dana White is still trying to make his sport legit and trying to get it really main stream. That network primetime fight was a disaster for that though. So he still thinks WWE is his biggest competition in terms of PPV sales. So he might still want to keep himself distanced from them, but still use the comparisons to his advantage.

But I would say it is 80% Lesner loses and 'retires'.
    Points Awarded:

Darkside Magick gave wantitall4moi 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

lESNER IS GOING TO KICK HIS ASS. THATS WHERE MY MONEY IS. i GOT HIM WITH SOME SERIOUS COIN

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ubereem is tough i' d be impressed if brock can beat him. Really going to come down to gas tank and will both of them will be gassed by 4 min mark of round 1

teaserpleaser

If it makes it that far

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Backing up only American born(75% wrestlers) fighters is why mma is now generic and dying.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'm looking foward to see if overeem can take brock out.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Backing up only American born(75% wrestlers) fighters is why mma is now generic and dying.
    I started to become more interested in MMA when wrestlers like Dan Henderson, Randy Couture, and Matt Hughes entered the sport. I am a huge college wrestling fan and don't know if I would be as big of a fan as I am today with out some of these wrestlers making the transition. It just brings more strategies to the table IMO.

But I understand if someone gets sick of watching the Hughes hump/ lay and pray.

But as a Westling fan it's still very entertaining.

hotatl1970
    hotatl1970's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3500

If Lesner is smart and takes the fight to the mat, then he will win! If he try's to stand up and trade blows, his head should be found around the 4th or 5th row of seats.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by hotatl1970 View Post
    If Lesner is smart and takes the fight to the mat, then he will win! If he try's to stand up and trade blows, his head should be found around the 4th or 5th row of seats.
    Who's to say brock can take overeem down? Brock might not be able to catch him. Overeem is very quick on his feet. I could see overeem breaking brock down/taking his time/avoiding the take downs with movement and than stopping brock in the 3rd/4th round. This is not a gambling prediction this is a fan prediction. Only a fan of tennis/fights everything else I could care less about.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hotatl1970 View Post
    If Lesnar tries to stand and throw down he's dead....because Cain dropped him and so will Overeem. Brock needs to move and take him to the mat like he did with Frank Mir II. I would be stunned if Lesnar comes out with any other gameplan. This fight is definitely a crossroad for Lesnar and the UFC...if he loses Dana could very well lose one of his signature marketing pieces. But Lesnar is a loose cannon so who knows, and there were some rumors that returning to the WWE could happen. The money he could bring down would make his UFC money seem miniscule.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I hope Overeem is going to put Brock to sleep. He has the size, speed and a knock out puch potential which Brock has not seen since his fight against Cain Velaquez. I cant wait!

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by K2daL View Post
    I hope Overeem is going to put Brock to sleep. He has the size, speed and a knock out puch potential which Brock has not seen since his fight against Cain Velaquez. I cant wait!
    The only hole I could punch in your theory is the competition that Overeem has seen are tomato cans compared to the UFC....so he can be all big and bad, but these guys are going to punch back

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Oh God, not another USA USA USA joker!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

K2daL

In his previous fights, Brock has the size advantage which was a huge factor because he could take his opponents to the ground at will & utilize his ground and pound game. Having said all that I dont think he will be able to utilize the same game plan against Overeem who has good ground defend, lethal kick and punch power. There is no doubt this will be a good fight and as we all expected that it will be a surprise if the fight goes into the 3rd round.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by K2daL View Post
    In his previous fights, Brock has the size advantage which was a huge factor because he could take his opponents to the ground at will & utilize his ground and pound game. Having said all that I dont think he will be able to utilize the same game plan against Overeem who has good ground defend, lethal kick and punch power. There is no doubt this will be a good fight and as we all expected that it will be a surprise if the fight goes into the 3rd round.
    Completely agree...if the fight gets into the 3rd round there's going to be 530 lbs of man slobbering on each other gassed

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Bigday where's a video with ur plays for tonight

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Bigday where's a video with ur plays for tonight
    It's probably easier to find in the MMA forum.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Overeem is a wannabe bully who'll cry and turtle once someone fights back at him. No jaw, no cardio, little skills.

Just cause he juiced up people think he's unstoppable now. He's beat no one good.

Who knows which Lesner shows up but doubt the fight goes very long.

btw, most UFC people are cheering against Lesner even though he's american.

K2daL

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Overeem is a wannabe bully who'll cry and turtle once someone fights back at him. No jaw, no cardio, little skills.

Just cause he juiced up people think he's unstoppable now. He's beat no one good.

Because he is a punk who always talk smack about his opponents after every fight.

ApricotSinner32

Yeah because im sure lesnar is 100% natural

k13

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Yeah because im sure lesnar is 100% natural
    I'm sure he did his own shit too but he was always big and wide framed even when very young. He'd still be huge without steroids.

Overeem is a little boy with a science project.

None of that really matters in a fight though.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

the guy won the K-1 Grand prix.. Beat the best kickboxers in the world... Strong chin, strong submissions, good cardio.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I started to become more interested in MMA when wrestlers like Dan Henderson, Randy Couture, and Matt Hughes entered the sport. I am a huge college wrestling fan and don't know if I would be as big of a fan as I am today with out some of these wrestlers making the transition. It just brings more strategies to the table IMO.

But I understand if someone gets sick of watching the Hughes hump/ lay and pray.

But as a Westling fan it's still very entertaining.
    I loved those guys too.

Those wrestlers were great because their main fighting style was superior wrestling... Now I see these generic fighters that are "alright" at everything but not great at one thing like Hughes, Couture..

k13

the guy won the K-1 Grand prix.. Beat the best kickboxers in the world... Strong chin, strong submissions, good cardio.
    good cardio

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

good cardio

you know those are grand prixs right??

k13

you know those are grand prixs right??
    I just thought the video was funny. Great announcers.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think what's so interesting about this fight is that the guarantee is probably that the fight ends early, yet other than that, it's who's gameplan is exicuted first!

So excited!!!

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Who's to say brock can take overeem down? Brock might not be able to catch him. Overeem is very quick on his feet. I could see overeem breaking brock down/taking his time/avoiding the take downs with movement and than stopping brock in the 3rd/4th round. This is not a gambling prediction this is a fan prediction. Only a fan of tennis/fights everything else I could care less about.
    is there a 4th round in this one? Was told 3 rounder

ndntarget
    ndntarget's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    is there a 4th round in this one? Was told 3 rounder
    Pretty sure they made all main events 5 rounds.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I'm sure he did his own shit too but he was always big and wide framed even when very young. He'd still be huge without steroids. Overeem is a little boy with a science project. None of that really matters in a fight though.
    Whoa....Do u deliberately go out of ur way to sound this fukktarded or is simply a genetically inherited trait??

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

5 rd fight

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

dont think he will knock anyone out

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!