Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    Why would they exclude canada/asia/europe?
    Because the main Bodog i believe will be dealing with the rest of the world and this is for U.S. players, just to cover there ass because of our nosy ass government.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

New bonus on the new website?

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Like i said before anyone that complains about SBR A rated books is just an idiot and knows not what they are doing. If anyone complains about any of the A rated books has to be the dumbest gamblers ever or just degenerates. Obviously donjuan falls into this category because i did state in my previous post that there is nothing to argue with what i said.
    Do you actually gamble?

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

404 error trying to load Bet History at Bovada

First of all, the new name sucks.

Anyone else getting 404'ed trying to access your bet history? I can't even see the plays I made today after the changeover.

These guys have known about this for years and they're still working out the kinks? WTF

Oh and would it kill you guys to post CBB lines more than 3-4 hours prior to tip-off? Oh wait, then maybe your players would be able to beat a favorite's opener once in a blue moon.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    Paying themselves to use the name, then?
    Obviously! These are the kings of making stuff up as they go along, forgetting the story, changing it, creating new ones. Seriously could show LOL examples in their own press releases but... its them covering their tracks I think and I respect that and won't but some is LOL.

The watered down version Bovada and MMGG: Shortly after UIGEA Bodog wanted to expand and desperately sought a European licence. The plans was to create a new site called Bovada and it was going to the the opposite of the way it is now (US players stay Bodog - Everyone else Bovada). A bunch of stuff happened though bank accounts were seized, domain later lost in a default court judgement, they couldn't get the license etc. In 2008 Rumours everywhere the company was done. Their site had a 60 day cashout time listed but some people waited much longer and they closed offices, laidoff a ton of staff. Anyways several people reported Calvin Ayre was extremely paranoid and irritable, not sleeping etc. Then there was a backdated story about transferred ownership to MMGC. All of a sudden things did get better and they almost certainly was a cash injection at that point. Very watered down version.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Bovada technical issues

So I caught the opening prop line of Cyborg v. Cats Eye doesn't go the distance at +170 and put my bet in. I figured it may be too good to be true as it quickly shifted to -250 and Bovada canceled my bet.

However, when they canceled I received a notice saying that the -250 line was incorrect (odd?) and that's why my bet was dismissed. On top of that I can't even view my 'open bets' anymore and get this message:

We’re sorry, due to technical issues we have had to temporarily block access to your list of pending wagers.

A little frustrating. I never had this problem when they were Bodog. Anyone else run into issues like this?
    Last edited by sirchadwick1; 12-15-11 at 05:51 AM.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    So I caught the opening prop line of Cyborg v. Cats Eye doesn't go the distance at +170 and put my bet in. I figured it may be too good to be true as it quickly shifted to -250 and Bovada canceled my bet.

However, when they canceled I received a notice saying that the -250 line was incorrect (odd?) and that's why my bet was dismissed. On top of that I can't even view my 'open bets' anymore and get this message:

We’re sorry, due to technical issues we have had to temporarily block access to your list of pending wagers.

A little frustrating. I never had this problem when they were Bodog. Anyone else run into issues like this?
    Yes, on top of that - I believe my Wednesday card was mis-graded based on my account balance but I have no way of verifying whether one of my bets didn't go through last night since I can't access Bet History.

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Hello, Bovada Customer Service Here!

We understand it’s frustrating and appreciate your patience as we are experiencing some growing pains. We can assure you that we're diligently working on open bets and bet history issue.

If you are experiencing a slower rate of player at our poker tables please contact our Poker Customer Service Team at 1-866-909-2237 (1-866-909-ACES) and they will be happy to take you through some trouble-shooting steps. If you are experiencing slower load times with live betting please contact Bovada Customer Service at 1-888-263-0000, and one of our agents will be happy to help!
    Last edited by Bovada Service; 12-15-11 at 11:23 AM.

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    Yes, on top of that - I believe my Wednesday card was mis-graded based on my account balance but I have no way of verifying whether one of my bets didn't go through last night since I can't access Bet History.
    Hi, if this hasn't been resolved for you yet, can you please PM us your Bovada.LV account details so that we can look into this issue for you?

First 123