NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I think Owen Wilson should quit his job as Host of The Ellen DeGeneres Show and focus more on his film work.
    I'll give you this one.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Sorry, maybe thats it. I'm not into that Dane Cook shit.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Sorry, maybe thats it. I'm not into that Dane Cook shit.

Seen Louis CK live twice. Saw Carlin at his last show in vegas 3 days before he died. Saw Patton Oswalt at UCB, Maria Bamford twice in Chicago. Bill Maher, Bill Cosby, and 5 dozen other people who's names I forget. I go to comedy clubs every town I'm in.

Never seen Dane Cook though, except on that episode of Louie where he ripped him. . .
    I'm nothing like Dane Cook. I'm like Anthony Jeselnik, Mitch Hedberg, and Steven Wright. I disliked Dane Cook until I met him at The Improv and hung with him. He's a cool dude. His comedy isn't my cup of tea, though, but he Tweets some funny stuff, too.

UCB is one of my spots.

I just got back from a late night at The Comedy Store. Jeff Ross hung around 'til late. Fun night.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

These were all drawn from the last 8-10 on your twitter. If I dug deep I'm sure I could've found better.
    8-10? the black friday/shopping saturday line was three weeks ago, gotta be at least 20 tweets ago.

it's cool if you don't find me funny. some people don't. thankfully, most people do.

First 12