kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Oh no you di 'int.

*snap*

ReBEL`LiON
    ReBEL`LiON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I would like to issue a challenge to the best cappers in this forum. At UFC 140 I reading a lot of people's picks and break downs and found myself disagreeing with everyone.

I was mostly right, and when I DID tail them, I lost. (example: attonito).

I'll beat /anyone on here.

racistrapist
    racistrapist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ReBEL`LiON View Post
    I would like to issue a challenge to the best cappers in this forum. At UFC 140 I reading a lot of people's picks and break downs and found myself disagreeing with everyone. I was mostly right, and when I DID tail them, I lost. (example: attonito). I'll beat /anyone on here.
    I accept...just straight picks right? No prop BS

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha Nice to see u back Pride>UFC? Congrats on noticing the one night that I loose 1.4% of my bankroll!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I would like to issue a challenge to the best cappers in this forum. At UFC 140 I reading a lot of people's picks and break downs and found myself disagreeing with everyone.

I was mostly right, and when I DID tail them, I lost. (example: attonito).

I'll beat /anyone on here.
    Dude it's one event, if u expect people to make profit every event then I suggest u quit gambling now cos you're in for a big disappointment. And Attonito was winning comfortably till he got caught by a random elbow whilst attempting a takedown - which has never occurred before...was hardly a terrible play. You could of joined the contest that we have going on if u wanted to prove what a great capper you are. Other new guys like Gabe have said the same shit as u just have - go and check out how he's doing in the contest.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haha Nice to see u back Pride>UFC? Congrats on noticing the one night that I loose 1.4% of my bankroll!
    +1
    V is the most consistent picker on this board. Many of us follow his picks including me(Damn you Attonito) and he profits. UFC 140 was one of those nights where the dogs hit.

but V, it is lose not loose. Loose is like a slutty girls vagina.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    +1
    V is the most consistent picker on this board. Many of us follow his picks including me(Damn you Attonito) and he profits. UFC 140 was one of those nights where the dogs hit.

but V, it is lose not loose. Loose is like a slutty girls vagina.
    ha got carried away with my O's

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it jesus?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    is it jesus?
    Noooo, it's the guy who had a boner for Pride and has about 4 different accounts (though I guess he could still be Jesus!)

ReBEL`LiON

Actually I'm not pride>ufc. I just disagreed with everyone of how frank mir was going to streamroll nog. Which turned out to be true. I also never mentioned frank mir was going to lose, my point was that -260 was worth a closer look and I'm pretty sure some of you mir backers were scared when he got rocked. Either bet on nog, or dont bet at all.

I'm not here to hate or offend you. You seem to have a lot of dick riders on this forum but rightfully so you've been winning so good job. I think you're style of betting is smart because you focus on money management. And you like to bet favorites which I object to.

My style is to bet small, and win large. That's why I only bet dogs. I don't really keep a bankroll cuz whenever I win, I just go out to the bar and buy everyone drinks. Don't really take gambling too seriously.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Why so bitter Rebel?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Actually I'm not pride>ufc. I just disagreed with everyone of how frank mir was going to streamroll nog. Which turned out to be true. I also never mentioned frank mir was going to lose, my point was that -260 was worth a closer look and I'm pretty sure some of you mir backers were scared when he got rocked. Either bet on nog, or dont bet at all.

I'm not here to hate or offend you. You seem to have a lot of dick riders on this forum but rightfully so you've been winning so good job. I think you're style of betting is smart because you focus on money management. And you like to bet favorites which I object to.

My style is to bet small, and win large. That's why I only bet dogs. I don't really keep a bankroll cuz whenever I win, I just go out to the bar and buy everyone drinks. Don't really take gambling too seriously.
    Not talking about u...was talking about the thread starter being Pride>UFC! And I don't really like to bet favourites, I have done it more recently because I made a decent amount of profit in last couple of months so took more risks without arbing and without props that I usually focus on. 6 months ago I'd of never played Soszynski sraight up at -205 but as the line movement was going way up from -205 (ending up at -250 or something) it was worth a pop as I had the option of arbing out (but as just said I was happy to take the risk due to the amount of money I'd made recently). Same with Hominick, I took him at -280 knowing I could arb out - obviously I should have as Korean Zombie was at +400 to +450 range by fight time - but sometimes the wrong decision is made - all part of the game. Then getting Hominick by TKO/KO at +350 to +400 range and Mir by TKO/KO at +400 to +475 range where too good to pass up on and worth the risk not arbing out on which I could of done easily. The fact that sites like sportbet had them at +150 to +200 range supports this. Losing 10 to 20 units isn't the end of the world for me because I know if necessary I can play the next couple of events safely and just have a few arbs that will net me 10 to 20 units without any risk.

ReBEL`LiON

^What? i banked this weekend in a matter 20 minutes. Just sayin, the time it takes you guys to make the money i made betting on favorites, it would be 3-4 months. Zombie +375 and Lil nog by finish +250 = +2500 was my winning parlay.

I remember you saying Pitbull over batman was a bad idea. which i disagreed especially at +155. Just sayin mannnn I know my MMA. Iono why you mad for

EDIT: QUOTED FOR Educ8d Degener8
    Last edited by ReBEL`LiON; 12-12-11 at 04:44 PM.

ReBEL`LiON

Well all and all, I respect your picks otherwise I wouldn't have followed but sometimes u need to get a second look at some of these fights.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

^What? i banked this weekend in a matter 20 minutes. Just sayin, the time it takes you guys to make the money i made betting on favorites, it would be 3-4 months. Zombie +375 and Lil nog by finish +250 = +2500 was my winning parlay.

I remember you saying Pitbull over batman was a bad idea. which i disagreed especially at +155. Just sayin mannnn I know my MMA. Iono why you mad for
    Hey Rebel...

We need more guys like you. Hope you post your analysis and plays.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

I take it you don't get to the bar often

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I was on Jake Hecht. Small, though. Only reason I didn't make him a big play or anything is 'cos I'm an Attonito fan. I knew Hecht would win the fight, but I expected a split decision. Not surprised by the KO, though.

I'm gonna have some great picks for the upcoming cards.

I learn lessons betting MMA after almost every card. I never should have made Soscynski a pick. My gut didn't like it, especially after seeing how big Pokrajac looked at the weigh-ins when I expected him to be much smaller...

ReBEL`LiON

Can't tell if youre being sarcastic. If you weren't, then yeah, that's why I came back to this forum to get a second opinion for fights. I'm not afraid to say I disagree either.

But it's difficult to post ur picks on here, I'm afraid of line movement and bookies secretly looking on this site. MMA still is a young sport and they're behind the curve against guys who've been watching this sport for a long time

edit: quoted for calculater

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I'm not the one who is mad, you're the one who made the first comment

I don't recall saying Pitbull was a bad idea - just looked at the Bellator 39 thread and all I said was that War Machine and Dantas where the best plays for that weekend - two big dogs who both won!
    And in my own thread you put:

"Tryna keep a low profile on this fight til I gather some funds but patricky opened as a dog against batman..

I hope the line doesn't move I wanna lay some good money on this..

Lmk if u agree"

And I responded with:

"Yeah I wouldnt feel comfortable playing Pellegrino in this one. Probably be a no-play for me as too many unknowns about Pellegrino - is he now motivated and more importantly injury free after the break - or is he coming back because the money was too good to resist? If I had to play I'd play Freire at +150 or better."

That hardly sounds like me saying betting Freire is a bad idea!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I see u were responding to Edu there! Nonetheless, the above shows that I look for dogs more often than favourites!

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

But it's difficult to post ur picks on here, I'm afraid of line movement and bookies secretly looking on this site. MMA still is a young sport and they're behind the curve against guys who've been watching this sport for a long time

edit: quoted for calculater
    No sarcasm here. I respect your posts/thoughts. I'm with you with being protective. However -- I think once the lines are out it doesn't matter as much.

ReBEL`LiON

^ alright alright you got me. and to the guy with the bar comment. after last weekend, I could buy everyone a drink on this forum. and leave with a bad bitch

edit: you guys are fast i need to start clicking the quote button. This is for V

racistrapist

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    whatever bro- you lost 15 units and anyone who gambles knows that 1 unit = 1% of your bankroll. So either you lost over 15% of your bankroll or you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
    I know you're well up over the past few years despite losing nearly every bet you made last week, so it's no big deal...
    I know you're a good MMA gambler, so don't be all butt-hurt, but it would be nice if you didn't blatantly lie to all of us and admitted that you had a horrible night instead downplaying your losses.

I love how when you lose you always say "Surprise, even though I just lost a bunch of units on fight A it's no big deal because I have 20 arbs that make back the money that I should've lost."

Pretty pathetic. You'd have much more respect from guys like me and rebellion if you just admit that you had a bad night.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Well all and all, I respect your picks otherwise I wouldn't have followed but sometimes u need to get a second look at some of these fights.
    Ill outpick you any day, kid. And so would half of this forum.

racistrapist

Quote Originally Posted by proposition joe View Post
    Ill outpick you any day, kid. And so would half of this forum.
    This is a troll thread...non-trolls are not welcome, so everyone, get the hell out unless you're here to start a fight

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did awesome in one event that I didn't post my picks for in this forum. I am so amazing and I want everyone to know this even though I didn't post my picks. I am the best even though there are several people on this forum that made more money than me in the last event and ending up doing better overall.
    FYP

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

U got lucky on that vaughany. I pretty much won close to 2000$ today, and i put the entire winnings on nogueira and lost. All and all i broke even.

But u gotta admit, everyone counted Nogueira out and he almost had frank there.
    This is a real quote by the way. What type of drinks are you going to buy the forum with $0?

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post

This is a real quote by the way. What type of drinks are you going to buy the forum with $0?
    Oh, shit..

racistrapist

Quote Originally Posted by proposition joe View Post
    Oh, shit..
    Lmao! Hell yea now my thread rules! Thanks guys my goal in life has been accomplished

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

300 ice waters coming right up...

ReBEL`LiON

Again, I don't keep a bankroll. I collect and then spend my winnings every ufc event. I wager 100-200 per event. Either Ill lose a note or you'll catch me in the vip with my n#ggas. Mma capping is not a source of my income it just happens to pay for my random flights to vegas

If cash cab asked me to double up or leave with the cash guess what I would do

Edit: This is for the goons that quoted me

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

your friends were sipp'n tap water on the rocks... BALLIN

varkolek
    varkolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

Quote Originally Posted by racistrapist View Post
    whatever bro- you lost 15 units and anyone who gambles knows that 1 unit = 1% of your bankroll. So either you lost over 15% of your bankroll or you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
    I know you're well up over the past few years despite losing nearly every bet you made last week, so it's no big deal...
    I know you're a good MMA gambler, so don't be all butt-hurt, but it would be nice if you didn't blatantly lie to all of us and admitted that you had a horrible night instead downplaying your losses.

I love how when you lose you always say "Surprise, even though I just lost a bunch of units on fight A it's no big deal because I have 20 arbs that make back the money that I should've lost."

Pretty pathetic. You'd have much more respect from guys like me and rebellion if you just admit that you had a bad night.
    I don't know what the unit equals with everyone, but I thought it was a discretion thing so people don't post dollar amounts all over the website. Vaughany has said 1 unit = 10 Euro, not percentages of his bankroll.

I tailed a bit on Attonito, and am upset because I didn't make much this week. But most of my failed bets are my own fault, including miscalculating the buy-back on Bocek.

Also, I didn't stake much on Attonito, and can't argue against the bet. I haven't watched the fight yet but thought he would have the edge and apparently he did until the ko. The only thing is there is often value on fighters coming from small promotions. On past cards I made decent money on John Maguire and Lance Benoist.

12 Last