dallas4444
    dallas4444's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the hell is wrong with the people on here

The whole point of a betting/gambling forum is to talk about and discuss upcoming games/events to bet on. My big question is why the hell are almost all of the post about games/events that have already happened. What the **** is this about? Who gives a shit about events and games that have already gone off let alone already done? This is for people who want to discuss and see what everybody else thinks about upcoming games. It seems this site has turned into way too many people trying to brag or berate others for their picks. Once an event or game is over-STOP TALKING ABOUT IT-NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. I mean i can see a few people arguing about bad calls but c'mon this is ridiculous when you log on and almost every post is from days/weeks ago that nobody cares about anymore. When the event or game ends- STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON TO THE GAMES/ AND OR DAYS GAMES. If the event/game is over you have no reason to keep talking about it and posting nonstop comments about how it went or why you were right or wrong. It seems like most people on here take it personally what other people pick for THEIR OWN plays, who gives a shit about how others are doing with their gambling. It is just so frustrating coming on here to here discussion of upcoming games and all that is here is talk of shit that has already happened- WHO DOES THAT BENEFIT???

Stop all this bullshit about who picked what right/wrong and like you want/deserve satisfaction and praise for what you have done. That is almost as bad as all the people who come on here to talk shit about people posting losing pick-GET OVER IT- its called gambling for a reason.

dallas4444

I didn't mean for this strictly to pertain to mma/boxing thread, but all the threads. I gamble on nfl, ncaaf, ncaab, and mma/boxing, just seemed like the mma/boxing thread to exemplify what I was trying to say. Unless you are retarded and follow picks blindly, you have no reason to shit on anybody's picks or plays. So why would anybody feel the need to criticize other people for their opinion?? WE and i emphasize we, because none of us should be worried about events/games after the fact should be focused on upcoming games/spreads to take advantage of.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Lay off the coke, buddy.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

more_betterness
    more_betterness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8689

Welcome to the forum?

This forum seems like it causes you a lot of stress. I suggest you use that free will you've been endowed with and refrain from logging in.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by proposition joe View Post
    Lay off the coke, buddy.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have a lot to learn. Discussing the results after a fight helps you handicap the next fight of those fighters. Some of the talk can be considered useless information, but many on here observe key points that can really help in future betting. In MMA what exactly are you supposed to go by if you are not going off past fights? There are several other things to look at, but a fighters past results and anything new that happened in a previous fight are the biggest factors to look at more often than not.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

given that MMA is heavily dependent on qualitative rather quantitative analysis, it is really important to discuss what actually happened in the fight.

who was gettign the better of the striking.
    who was getting the better of the wrestling.
    did either gas out?
    did either make any big technical mistakes?

when it comes to capping fights, the result of a fight is far less important than what actually happened in that fight.

dallas4444

yeah obviously, there is just so much more bitching and complaining about peoples picks than technical analysis of the fights.

TheCalculator

Quote Originally Posted by dallas4444 View Post
    yeah obviously, there is just so much more bitching and complaining about peoples picks than technical analysis of the fights.
    Why not be part of the solution instead of fueling the problem? You're bitching about those that are bitching.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

which is worse? Bitching about other peoples picks? Or bitching about the people bitching about other peoples picks? oh, the irony! I feel dumber now, thank you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by dallas4444 View Post
    The whole point of a betting/gambling forum is to talk about and discuss upcoming games/events to bet on. My big question is why the hell are almost all of the post about games/events that have already happened. What the **** is this about? Who gives a shit about events and games that have already gone off let alone already done? This is for people who want to discuss and see what everybody else thinks about upcoming games. It seems this site has turned into way too many people trying to brag or berate others for their picks. Once an event or game is over-STOP TALKING ABOUT IT-NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. I mean i can see a few people arguing about bad calls but c'mon this is ridiculous when you log on and almost every post is from days/weeks ago that nobody cares about anymore. When the event or game ends- STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON TO THE GAMES/ AND OR DAYS GAMES. If the event/game is over you have no reason to keep talking about it and posting nonstop comments about how it went or why you were right or wrong. It seems like most people on here take it personally what other people pick for THEIR OWN plays, who gives a shit about how others are doing with their gambling. It is just so frustrating coming on here to here discussion of upcoming games and all that is here is talk of shit that has already happened- WHO DOES THAT BENEFIT???

Stop all this bullshit about who picked what right/wrong and like you want/deserve satisfaction and praise for what you have done. That is almost as bad as all the people who come on here to talk shit about people posting losing pick-GET OVER IT- its called gambling for a reason.
    Did you Dan Henderson vs Shogun? Cant believe they gave Henderson 3 rounds and Shogun didnt get a 10-8

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by proposition joe View Post
    Lay off the coke, buddy.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

"...and another thing!"

Kaladarus got it right. It's really important to analyze fighters thoroughly to best predict the outcome when there's so many things to consider.

TheCalculator

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    given that MMA is heavily dependent on qualitative rather quantitative analysis, it is really important to discuss what actually happened in the fight.

who was gettign the better of the striking.
    who was getting the better of the wrestling.
    did either gas out?
    did either make any big technical mistakes?

when it comes to capping fights, the result of a fight is far less important than what actually happened in that fight.
    Vanity nails it. This IS the game. The better we get at this, the better we are at handicapping.