TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    steroids don't make your jaw get bigger. Growth hormone does though.
    Roids make every muscle grow including the jaw muscles. GH makes the bones grow among other things.

I've been in gyms half my life and one of the easy indicators of someone juicing is fast growth (or shrinking) of the neck and jaw muscles.

Here's some pics of Tom Platz in his peak (this was well before the GH era):
    http://www.athlete.ru/fotos/profi/tom_platz/003.jpg

And a recent shot:
    http://img.youtube.com/vi/obCmngg4qAo/0.jpg

Notice the difference in neck, traps and jaw.
    ALL roids.

TheCalculator

Krzysztof discussing roids and PED:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFWAf...layer_embedded

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Krzysztof discussing roids and PED:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFWAf...layer_embedded
    no offense man, but steroids don't just make your muscles grow. If you don't work out on steroids you won't get bigger. They will make you have puffy cheeks and get fat because you will hold a lot of water. If you ever tried steroids you would understand what I mean. being in the gym isn't the same as taking them. I can tell you from experience that steroids won't magically increase your jaw size, unless you're working out your jaw while you're on them. When people take roids they tend to eat a lot more, which works out the jaw a lot more. HGH makes bones grow. Besides the fact there are many different types of steroids that do different things to your body. Some make you appear leaner, which might make your jaw look stronger because it would become leaner too.
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 12-10-11 at 01:38 AM.

TheCalculator

I agree with what you're saying. Part of the "growth" (up and down) IS the puffiness and water retention. I'm not saying the "jaw" grows. The jaw MUSCLES do grow. And yes that's from eating and jaw clenching (usually from heavy lifting which was in Tom's case). The point I am making is when you see a guy's neck and face "puff up" and have dramatic changes. He's usually going on or off the sauce. I see it every week in the gyms I go to. Where I live roids are legal and 40% of the guys are on them. Very interesting to see them come on and off.

And actually I've seen the research (I'd have to find it I don't have it bookmarked). Muscles DO grow without training with steroids. Obviously no where near the amounts as when you lift.

no offense man, but steroids don't just make your muscles grow. If you don't work out on steroids you won't get bigger. They will make you have puffy cheeks and get fat because you will hold a lot of water. If you ever tried steroids you would understand what I mean. being in the gym isn't the same as taking them. I can tell you from experience that steroids won't magically increase your jaw size, unless you're working out your jaw while you're on them. When people take roids they tend to eat a lot more, which works out the jaw a lot more. HGH makes bones grow. Besides the fact there are many different types of steroids that do different things to your body. Some make you appear leaner, which might make your jaw look stronger because it would become leaner too.
    Last edited by TheCalculator; 12-10-11 at 10:41 AM.

FindTheLock

yeah we aren't arguing just a misinterpretation on my behalf. I thought u were saying roids make your jaw grow.

TheCalculator

yeah we aren't arguing just a misinterpretation on my behalf. I thought u were saying roids make your jaw grow.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

The favorites are looking real good tonight, I cant see how Machida (altho a fan) can beat Jones.

Shogun beat machida & jones made him look like a rag doll.

I also think Tito is done, but he can get lucky just like he did against Bader. But lil nog has way better fighting skills

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    MMAth is fail.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post

Talk about analysis.

Jones beat Shogun by ragdolling him with superior wrestling. Machida has much better wrestling than shogun.

FindTheLock

we all know jones is going to rag doll the LHW division. I don't like the guy and refuse to bet on him, because I prefer to cheer for whoever he is fighting instead of paying a hundred to win a lollipop.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Little Nog is close to a

ReBEL`LiON
    ReBEL`LiON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Lil nog by finish +250
    Korean Zombie +375

100 makes 2500$ was my only play tonite.

Lost 100$ on hamman by KO
    Lost 100$ on attonto. Tailed vahaugny and many others on this board on that. Probably should start thinkign for myself from now on

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

and i make a killing on lil nog and jung.

thanks guys!

First 12