battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

boxing margarito vs cotto thoughts

im leaning over 10.5 rounds -155 think it can go the distance if i had to pick a fighter would lean cotta boys due for a win

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would take Lennox Lewis over both of them, I thought this was a 1 v 1 v 1 match, like they do in wwf.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

what i do know is that i will be in attendance......3rd time seeing cotto at the garden...fourth time overall....the ricans always pack it in and make for a great atmosphere in nyc

margarito has no real boxing ability or skill....his two biggest assets are that he can take alot of punches and has pretty good stamina...but his feet are bricks....his punches are like windmills....hes not a boxer....hes a guy that can just keep coming if you let him

cotto was boxing his face off for the first half of the first meeting...cottos biggest problem was his pride and heritage...cotto doesnt like to tie up....and thats exactly what he needed to do...if he tied tony up, when the situation called for it, he would have dominated him....if u watch the shane/margs fight...shane just took what cotto showed him..the blueprint...and added to it...and tied him up when the situation called for it....and it frustrated the shit out of tony....theyd seperate...and shane would just pop him again with a couple of shots and tie him up....cotto doesnt really believe in that shit and it cost him.....