kball15
    kball15's Avatar Become A Pro!

COTTO vs MARGARITO?

I have a 7 team parlay going. Ive hit the first 6 and the only one left is this saturday, Cotto over Marg.

I bet 5 to win 161.

What do you guys think his chances are?

I liked his chances a while ago but I am more and more worried. If Marg Was NOT cheating in the first fight (which i think he was, personally) then it could be a repeat. Marg is surely worn down a bit, but with his come forward style it doesnt really matter so long as he can still take a punch.

It worried me when Cotto said he wouldnt fight outside of NY. It did seem to me like it was possibly a copout or something. Sounded pretty sketch, so idk how his confidence is at this point of his career.

What do you guys think?

hubster
    hubster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

I think Cotto will win. Even if Margarito was not cheating all Cotto has to do is be more on the defensive side and he should outpoint Margarito. Another thing to factor in is Margarito has not fought in a year so there may be some rust. Cotto since losing to Margarito has been active. He got to the 12th round against Pacquiaoa and fought a 12 rounder against Mayorga March of this year. I think he will be more defensive minded and cautious and outpoint Margarito. Good luck