hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Le vs. Silva

Is there any value in this fight? It's 2 old guys that don't have many fights left in them. Le is never going to go anywhere in mma as he's too old and too inexperienced. This will most likely be his premier fight in the ufc. Silva has only a few fights left in him as he's slowing down and his fitness is definitely on the downhill.

I think it's probably a good matchup for Silva. He'll be looking for the one punch KO I reckon. What's everyone's thoughts on this fight?

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

to me the best value is le by decision at +553. i know everyone thinks silva has a glass chin now, but i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

i don't see silva allowing himself to get picked apart. he will try to KO le, or go down trying.

hels

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    i don't see silva allowing himself to get picked apart. he will try to KO le, or go down trying.
    I agree with this. I'm thinking of taking Silva by KO as I don't think he'll win a decision. Le will land more strikes and kicks and will probably be given octagon control/aggressiveness in rounds 2 and 3 as Silva will tire if it goes that long.

Looking at Le's fights they have all ended by KO/TKO but 4 out of 5 have been 3rd round. He has KO'd in his single loss. This could have KO of the night potential.

hels

Holy **** out of Silva's 45 only 1 of them has ended by submission. The rest were all KO/TKO or decision. And it was back in 2000 when he choked a guy out.