gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Official -- main event pick --

dan henderson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lock it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Seth B...yea budyyy

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Nick Pace looked out of shape and nothing like his previous self. Expected an improved version of what we saw during the Menjivar fight, but damn... dude came in 6lbs overweight. I started kicking myself while watching the weigh-ins yesterday. That's why I usually like to wait til after the weigh ins to bet.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Seth B...yea budyyy

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

3-4

You lost money tonight.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    3-4 You lost money tonight.
    4-4, I said Lock up Henderson this morning... 4-1 with my big plays, 2-0 with my 's

I didn't have Cung Le as a pick, but I dropped $690 on him. Still came up winning tonight. Won big on Seth B, Bader, and Hendo.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I can't believe Faber for Submission of the Night over Chris Weidman--- that's BS

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you hit on two massive favorites and two slight underdogs and somehow still turn a profit when you lost everything else. The books must shake when they see jesuseatsnu.. I mean Gabe placing bets with them. You're bulletproof.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
    So you hit on two massive favorites and two slight underdogs and somehow still turn a profit when you lost everything else. The books must shake when they see jesuseatsnu.. I mean Gabe placing bets with them. You're bulletproof.
    Yes, I go 4-1 on my big plays including 2-0 on my locks which I doubled my bets on this morning (as stated in my post this morning,) THEN I lose my biggest bet ($690) on a fight I didn't have picked and STILL come up winning.

Keep hatin', nephew.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I can't believe Faber for Submission of the Night over Chris Weidman--- that's BS
    Unfortunately main card fighters always get the nod over the undercard fighters...risk you take I guess...I'm pissed as well though as I had Weidman SOTN! Bowles was barely conscious anyway when Faber latched on to the choke! The uppercut was impressive tho

First 12