bipolar
    bipolar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Cung over Wandy

Two ageing fighters.

Wandy has been in wars and has chin is all about hanging on by a thread. Cung is ageing as well but has taken minimal damage in his career.
    Cung is a complete kickboxer, with effective punches and a wide variety of kicks. Also, he has surprisingly good takedown defence.
    Wandy is nothing more than a kamikaze puncher these days. He showed the boring style again Bisping, however, Cung would pick him apart if he decided to fight a technical fight.
    Wandys scar tissue around his face will burst at any time, even after his surgery, I still feel hes more liable than most fighters to bleed.
    Cuung is the superior athlete and will be making his debut in the UFC. No octagon shivers as hes been fighting in strikeforce however, most ufc fans will undervalue him and overvalue wellknown wandy.
    Expect a similar outcome as Diaz/Penn.
    DOnt be afraid to make a big play on Cung, i think this is one of the better bets of the year.

bipolar

Note the huge swing on cung today... hope you got in before it went from -130 to -180!

bipolar

Goodluck!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I've got a couple bets placed on him already, but I'm gonna double down after reading this. I feel the same and trust you.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

fading gabe never fails.

just kidding, i already had money on wand.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

hahahaha