paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Pacman vs Mayweather

What will b the line? What is the play?

Don't know squat bout boxing matches but read up on how got the call against Marquez?

Please chime in, well... Everyone except Daimo, cuz I already know I suck Daimo, no need for u to tell me again for the 9thiusandn time

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dunno Paco but if I can get Mayweather at -150 or better i'm gonna pound like there's no tomorrow!

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Floyd -140 after pac mans last showing. I saw -120 before

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Not sure on the odds but I'd take Mayweather to win the fight...

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    What will b the line? What is the play?

Don't know squat bout boxing matches but read up on how got the call against Marquez?

Please chime in, well... Everyone except Daimo, cuz I already know I suck Daimo, no need for u to tell me again for the 9thiusandn time

I really mean this.....NO one on the planet can beat Mayweather, he is the safest bet in all of sports,plus the line will be close i'd say floyd a fav at about -150,especially with all the Phillipino money pooring in all over Manny.

Floyd wins easily...can't actually wait for this fight to happen.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

u can put your whole life savings on mayweather, take a fukking nap and sleep like a baby

wake up and buy a miniature horse for fukk of it

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

pac would destroy him, don't forget mayweather could of lost his last fight and manny will train harder. Mayweather also lost to oscar but the refs gave it to mayweather. He runs around the ring and counter punches. Overrated

zsr

I don't think Floyd is overrated, just smart, which is why he won't take this fight. He only fights people he knows he can beat with ease, he knows PAC can knock him out..he's not an idiot.

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    pac would destroy him, don't forget mayweather could of lost his last fight and manny will train harder. Mayweather also lost to oscar but the refs gave it to mayweather. He runs around the ring and counter punches. Overrated

No real comeback for this post, it speaks for itself.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

For some reason (boxing fixed) I think Pacman wins by decision. Maybe a total play?

Holtgetsback

JMM is a counter puncher and whooped pacmans ass

Floyd is also a counter puncher and ten times the fighter JMM is. (beat the living shit out of JMM a few fights ago)

floyd would win this convincingly by decision or the fight would be stopped because of a cut on pacman

pac looked as human as ever (off steroids, getting ready to "take the test")

sadly this fight will not happen because arum will not let it. arum wants to keep his cash cow (pacman) fighting guys he can beat or have a chance against. once floyd exposes pacman the money train is gone. dont expect to ever see this fight, at least not until pacman is ready to retire and arum wants his final payday

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    He only fights people he knows he can beat with ease, he knows PAC can knock him out..he's not an idiot.

You mean to tell me the 42 guys he fought and beat,were all easy guys to beat.
    42-0 as a pro and they were all pushovers so you say.

guys like

Arturo Gatti
    Ricky Hatton
    Zab Judah
    Juan Manual Maarquez
    Oscar dela hoya
    Shane Mosely

Why anybody would bet against a guy who is perfect in his whole career laying minimal juice is beyond me,unless of course you enjoy losing,at best lay off the fight,but betting against this guy any serious amount of cash is nuts.
    Last edited by Al Masters; 11-15-11 at 01:25 AM.

Holtgetsback

Who initiated the first round of negotiations? Mayweather
    Who accepted all of Pacquiao's stipulations? Mayweather
    Who was OK with the drug testing at first but then said no after Mayweather agreed to the 10Mil per pound overweight stipulation? Manny
    Who has publicly said he wants the fight and that the fight WOULD be on if the drug testing were agreed to? Mayweather
    Who signed a fight with Marquez weeks before a Mosley fight? Manny
    Who called who out before the Marquez III fight? Mayweather called Pacquiao out.
    Who dismissed Pacquiao vs Mayweather recently? Pacquiao

When I say Pacquiao, I mean Pacquiao and his camp. When I say Mayweather, I mean Mayweather because he chooses his own fights

from espn

dare someone to say mayweather is dodging pac now. arum wants no part. wouldnt even let manny mention floyds name or answer questions after the JMM fight.

media has played it this way because manny is a great person. floyd doesn't give a shit and loves the bad boy image.

zsr

Al masters, no that is not what I'm saying. They were all easy for him to beat because of his great preparation and defense. Those are all world class fighters but as a Floyd fan you obviously know he studies more than anyone, he wants to retire undefeated, he's not going to take a fight he knows he can lose. He would of taken the fight 2 years ago if he thought there wasn't a chance he could get knocked out. For what its worth I think floyd would win anyway

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Interesting exercise but isn't going to ever happen...

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ven-talk-fight

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    JMM is a counter puncher and whooped pacmans ass

Floyd is also a counter puncher and ten times the fighter JMM is. (beat the living shit out of JMM a few fights ago)

floyd would win this convincingly by decision or the fight would be stopped because of a cut on pacman

pac looked as human as ever (off steroids, getting ready to "take the test")

sadly this fight will not happen because arum will not let it. arum wants to keep his cash cow (pacman) fighting guys he can beat or have a chance against. once floyd exposes pacman the money train is gone. dont expect to ever see this fight, at least not until pacman is ready to retire and arum wants his final payday
    I couldn't agree more...

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    u can put your whole life savings on mayweather, take a fukking nap and sleep like a baby

wake up and buy a miniature horse for fukk of it

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Arum is probably never going to let Pacman fight Floyd.

I can't wait to see what washed up Mexican fighter Manny fights next.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This fight will not happen for at least several years. Arum will wait until Pac is relatively washed up. and then use this as his final mega-earning PPV. They have no interest in fighting Mayweather right now, because Pac can still get good numbers on his own.

This being said, Mayweather has a decided advantage over Pac in about every single category that measures fighters. I think he will handle Pac with relative ease, and I don't think it would go past 8.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jck
    Update your status
    jck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

it will be pacmans last fight if it happens...pacman will lose and be disgraced imo retire

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Better value in "will this fight ever happen?"

Hell no @ -1000000

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Fight will absolutely happen

If they fought two years ago, there wouldn't be nearly as much attention

This is what boxing is about now. Building hype

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    You mean to tell me the 42 guys he fought and beat,were all easy guys to beat. 42-0 as a pro and they were all pushovers so you say. guys like Arturo Gatti Ricky Hatton Zab Judah Juan Manual Maarquez Oscar dela hoya Shane Mosely Why anybody would bet against a guy who is perfect in his whole career laying minimal juice is beyond me,unless of course you enjoy losing,at best lay off the fight,but betting against this guy any serious amount of cash is nuts.
    Mayweather could easily be 41-1.Go back and watch the first Castillo fight.Zab Judah and De La Hoya also might have beat him if they had better stamina.They both were beating Floyd through the first 4-5 rounds and then tired .The De La Hoya fight was a little fishy in that he was beating Floyd with his jab and then for some unknown reason he abandoned it.

Don't see the fight happening because like the article says Pac's promoter Arum wants to do in-house fights where he controls both sides.Its kind of sad that boxing is on life support and they can't make this fight happen.If they can't clean up the sport with just about every fight lately ending in controversy then it might not matter anyway.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mayweather really should be -500 so anything better than that is value
    He is too strong for Manny

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

It doesnt matter because boxing is fixed anyway. Dont bet on who could win. Bet on who is planned to win

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    It doesnt matter because boxing is fixed anyway. Dont bet on who could win. Bet on who is planned to win
    Yeah that makes sense...

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15052

We can see how pacman struggle against counter fight in last game. And in this world, no body do counter fight better than Mayweather.

4getaboutit
    4getaboutit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2467

Who cares! It's all bullshit! It's fixed no way anyone can tell me other wise. Boxing is over and that's sad.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Mayweather could easily be 41-1.Go back and watch the first Castillo fight.Zab Judah and De La Hoya also might have beat him if they had better stamina.They both were beating Floyd through the first 4-5 rounds and then tired .The De La Hoya fight was a little fishy in that he was beating Floyd with his jab and then for some unknown reason he abandoned it.

Don't see the fight happening because like the article says Pac's promoter Arum wants to do in-house fights where he controls both sides.Its kind of sad that boxing is on life support and they can't make this fight happen.If they can't clean up the sport with just about every fight lately ending in controversy then it might not matter anyway.
    just about every fighter that floyd fights that goes the full 12 rounds happens like that....guys workrates drop quite a bit over the 2nd half of the fight....its not just coincidence....after floyd starts breaking you down a little and starts making you eat punches...they slow down and are gun shy.....its not just every guy starts wearing down physically because they arent in good enough shape...floyd has a way of taking control and getting into peoples heads after a 4 rounds or so.....hes usually always a step ahead of you by then....