onemorebet
    onemorebet's Avatar Become A Pro!

MMA Predictions Tracker 4-1

This forum needs to wake up!! Are there any serious MMA cappers on this site? GENERAL...CALLING OUT THE GENERAL...Where is this man and can he seriously be the only member on this sight that has the slightest clue at what he is doing?

The WEC is the perfect event to take advantage of underrated moneylines. Lets start this out with a bang... Donald Cerrone is 10-0 with eight subs and is featured as a dog? Who has the audacity to bet against him tonight? This kid has better stand up and the better technical fighter. The only way he can lose this match is with a ground and pound because of the pathetic five minute rounds that favors a wrestler or an incredibly flashy and vulnerable flying knee (Andre last night) or a spinning back fist (faber vs Brown). He trains with GSB, great coaching staff, and unlimited potential. In the end the safe and smart bet is Donald.

Pulvers a joke nuff said...

Now Mike Campbell... Really do people like this play? His opponents have a below .500 cumulative record and according to WEC interviews his favorite technique is "conditioning". His greatest skill is his stand up and he has a reach disadvantage...SO who in the right mind is predicting a knock out with these lines?

Ben Henderson... Whats wrong with taking this kid? Anthony Niokuani has fought nothing but scrubs and is having trouble finishing fights. He is one dimentional and could possibly make something happen tonight but as we all have learned... or should have learned from our early UFC days, most fights end up on the ground and I think Dan Henderson has the experience and strength to take this match to the ground. Also take a closer look at how picky he is when choosing a fight... He dropped out of an event and has rejected the WEC before... The reason he chose this fight on short notice is because he knows when the fight hits the ground its over.

Hopefully this message sparks some talk-
    Last edited by onemorebet; 01-26-09 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Now tracking my predictions

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Cerrone is a good bet tonight, and I'm on it. I don't know about everyone else, but for me the WEC is a lot harder to find good value. There is always new fighters on the card, and I'm not familiar with most of them. Once I've seen them fight a few times and get more familiar with their style, then I'm more comfortable betting on WEC fights.

onemorebet

And thats the reason it is easy...Its hard for everyone and then as time goes on the line gets worse so in order to actually make money there needs to be some skill or logical approach

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

GL to you OMB. You seem pretty confident in your picks...no need for such hostility.

Go Varner and Campbell

onemorebet

Wec 38

Henderson= W

onemorebet

Wec 38

Villefort=W

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!