Tmuscle
    Tmuscle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marques got robbed. I'm proud to be a Pinoy but I see clearly that Marques won that fight.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Venditto, you used to know something about boxing now you are grasping. Marquez got out punched and out hit and his, I'll admit, impressive combos, were almost all blocked. As SBR's premeir fight man do yourself justice and be objective. The champ held his belt and needs Mayweather next. Marquez and his corner were not ready to win decisively which is what you need to dethrone the champ.

StillSmokin
    StillSmokin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Still not as bad as the 115-110 one judge scored for Marquez in the first fight. Not to mention the judge who scored it a draw in the first fight also scored 10-7 round 1 which should have been 10-6. Had it not been for that Pacquiao-Marquez III would have never happened. Having said that, I had it 114-114 but I do believe Marquez was more deserving of the win.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

No his combos were almost NEVER BLOCKED. YOU ARE A FUKING SENILE DRUNK CONVICT DUMB MOTHER FUKER.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by StillSmokin View Post
    Still not as bad as the 115-110 one judge scored for Marquez in the first fight. Not to mention the judge who scored it a draw in the first fight also scored 10-7 round 1 which should have been 10-6. Had it not been for that Pacquiao-Marquez III would have never happened. Having said that, I had it 114-114 but I do believe Marquez was more deserving of the win.
    Full of shit no way that was a draw. Manny did not win 6 rounds.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    No his combos were almost NEVER BLOCKED. YOU ARE A FUKING SENILE DRUNK CONVICT DUMB MOTHER FUKER.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

lolol boxing is all Patty has dont push him here

scratch that sucking Mayweathes dik and ingesting his seed is all Pattys got, hence his raging against Pac, whom he fears will beat his master

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

i think pacman needs to decisively beat marquez first in a rematch before even thinking about fighting mayweather

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

The easy way to avoid this kind of crap is to force judges to display their scores round by round publicly after each round.

When you have a champion that is known around the world, the ONLY WAY a challenger can possibly win is by way of knockout.

If it goes to the judges, they will give it to the champion in these circumstances every single time.

Betfair had live betting throughout the fight and at the end of the 12th round, Marquez was close to a -300 favorite.

The judge who scored the fight 116-112 in favor of Pacquiao should NEVER be allowed to judge another fight of consequence ever again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91, and hockey216

StillSmokin

Full of shit no way that was a draw. Manny did not win 6 rounds.
    That's how I saw it. The rounds Marquez won were more decisive, especially in the middle rounds, however, Manny's pure aggressiveness in the later rounds swayed my decision. Plus look at the punch stats. Manny landed more and landed more powershots. Like I said, I had it a draw, but I could easily see 115-113 Marquez.

topgame85

Venditto I would TKO you in 4 rounds or less and I am in the worst shape of my life at 26. As a matter of fact I would make you look worse than a UFC clown "champ." (Cain) You stick to your trust fund NC parents basement. You are a disgrace to sport betting and especially a joke in regards to boxing analysis.

StillSmokin

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    i think pacman needs to decisively beat marquez first in a rematch before even thinking about fighting mayweather
    I think Marquez needs to decisively beat Pacquiao if he wants the belt.

StillSmokin

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    The easy way to avoid this kind of crap is to force judges to display their scores round by round publicly after each round.

When you have a champion that is known around the world, the ONLY WAY a challenger can possibly win is by way of knockout.

If it goes to the judges, they will give it to the champion in these circumstances every single time.

Betfair had live betting throughout the fight and at the end of the 12th round, Marquez was close to a -300 favorite.

The judge who scored the fight 116-112 in favor of Pacquiao should NEVER be allowed to judge another fight of consequence ever again.
    What about the judge who scored Pacquiao-Marquez I 115-110 for Marquez?

topgame85

It was hilarious that every black watching the fight went wild every blocked combo that Marquez threw because they are so terrified of what Manny will do to Mayweather. Maybe you are drunk tonight Venditto, I give you a pass. Howevere if you watch the replay and continue this nonsense you are speaking tonight you do nothing but bury yourself. Challengers need to "defeat" champs. Not hang close and pray for a decision. It was a close ight but pacman DID, undoubtedly, hold his title.

ApricotSinner32

I think Marquez needs to decisively beat Pacquiao if he wants the belt.
    You're a pawn on the chessboard. You are a moron.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    It was hilarious that every black watching the fight went wild every blocked combo that Marquez threw because they are so terrified of what Manny will do to Mayweather. Maybe you are drunk tonight Venditto, I give you a pass. Howevere if you watch the replay and continue this nonsense you are speaking tonight you do nothing but bury yourself. Challengers need to "defeat" champs. Not hang close and pray for a decision. It was a close ight but pacman DID, undoubtedly, hold his title.
    Pacquiao lost this fight to anyone who knows boxing.

StillSmokin

Challengers need to "defeat" champs. Not hang close and pray for a decision.
    This.

StillSmokin

You're a pawn on the chessboard. You are a moron.
    Pacquiao should have won BOTH of the first two meetings. The only way Marquez was ever going to win this fight was by knockout or COMPLETE domination. In a close fight judges are almost always going to give it to the champ.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

In these types of circumstances and instances I think it's best preferred to log on and go to CougarLife.com

Real life cougars....waiting to take your minds off all the day's hard decisions.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Mayweather will destroy Pacman

ApricotSinner32

Being aggressive doesn't mean shit. Effective aggressiveness however does. Manny was not effectively aggressive. Manny was being controlled a major portion of that fight. He didn't know what to do. What happened to his great improved skills? What happened to that powerful right hook he nailed margarito with? He didn't land shit in the majority of rounds. He got controlled. He got out landed with effective hard punches... he resorted in running at marquez throwing desperation left hands that landed rarely. Please get some fuking eye balls you prick.

ApricotSinner32

Pacquiao should have won BOTH of the first two meetings. The only way Marquez was ever going to win this fight was by knockout or COMPLETE domination. In a close fight judges are almost always going to give it to the champ.
    We are talking about tonights fight for **** sakes. You scoring this fight a draw is criminal.

StillSmokin

For the record I did not have Manny winning this fight. I would have had it 115-113 Marquez before I would have Manny winning. But like topgame said, if you want the belt you have to beat the champ in convincing fashion. It's an old boxing rule. Hoping for a decision isn't going to cut it.

StillSmokin

We are talking about tonights fight for **** sakes. You scoring this fight a draw is criminal.
    Tonights fight would have never happened if judges actually knew how to score a fight!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

topgame85

Think Patty lost bank tonight betting the underdog as usual. lets take it easy on him. I openly admit it was closer than the cards but Manny won the fight. Rewatch the fight tomorrow Venditto. Marquez was aggresive but his combos fell short or ineffective. The combos he was throwing if they were landing consistently would have undoubtedly dropped Manny. Even his "heavy hits" Manny shook off as if they were from a sparring partner. IMO Marquez did not win. I had Manny by a narrow margin which when you factor in the fact he was the defending champ means he wins by a few points when the judges get involved. If you don't like the way the game is played play a new game. This is the sport which I know you know as I do yet you somehow pretend is different all of a sudden. Come back to us Patty and shrug off the loss. A pivotal fight in the sport we love lies ahead.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuscle View Post
    Marques got robbed. I'm proud to be a Pinoy but I see clearly that Marques won that fight.
    I salute you for not acting like a lot of phillipinos. Brain washed and irrational.

ApricotSinner32

Think Patty lost bank tonight betting the underdog as usual. lets take it easy on him. I openly admit it was closer than the cards but Manny won the fight. Rewatch the fight tomorrow Venditto. Marquez was aggresive but his combos fell short or ineffective. The combos he was throwing if they were landing consistently would have undoubtedly dropped Manny. Even his "heavy hits" Manny shook off as if they were from a sparring partner. IMO Marquez did not win. I had Manny by a narrow margin which when you factor in the fact he was the defending champ means he wins by a few points when the judges get involved. If you don't like the way the game is played play a new game. This is the sport which I know you know as I do yet you somehow pretend is different all of a sudden. Come back to us Patty and shrug off the loss. A pivotal fight in the sport we love lies ahead.
    I had no money on the fight.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Should have been a draw

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

i saw marquez winning by 2 rounds, in the best case this is a draw, marquez said: do i have to kill him to get the belt?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

damn, i wish i saw this in real time

i asked in another thread where you were.... i've listened to you harp about boxing for almost 2 years and i'll trust your opinion above almost anyone else's.

i'm just glad to see we both think marquez backers got hosed... i was watching the british stream... so was lou... you would've loved it (in case that's not what you were watching). the announcers were straight up calling it a rig and were flabbergasted. so happy i didn't have the normal sunshine and candy floss commentators for this one

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

btw marquez robbed vs pacquiao for 3rd straight time

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

damn, i wish i saw this in real time

i asked in another thread where you were.... i've listened to you harp about boxing for almost 2 years and i'll trust your opinion above almost anyone else's.

i'm just glad to see we both think marquez backers got hosed... i was watching the british stream... so was lou... you would've loved it (in case that's not what you were watching). the announcers were straight up calling it a rig and were flabbergasted. so happy i didn't have the normal sunshine and candy floss commentators for this one
    Which announcers were calling it shady...was it skysports? HBO was so biased and didn't question the decision at all.

And I will not claim to be a boxing genius and not even close to the smartest on the forum right here... you didn't need to be a genius to see that the fix was in.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by alukk View Post
    btw marquez robbed vs pacquiao for 3rd straight time
    I won't go that far...

topgame85

I had no money on the fight.

If you are a true boxing fan you shoukd be happy that at last we will probably finally get a Mayweather pacman fight. I will be in attendance as I hope you will be. I stand by by my analysis and think if you rewatch the fight you wil find it closer than you are currently proclaiming. Marquez NEVER stunned or hurt Pac man patty. Many rounds were close a few decisive. Overall I think Manny hurt Marquez more. He swung more landed more, defended better and marquez did nothing last two rounds other than dance trying to defend his "lead" which was a figment of his corners imagination. If he actually fought at all the last two rounds he may have the belt but in reality he would have had to show something seriously solid. As i said you may not like how fights are score but they are scored somewhat consistently with champs getting the benefit of the doubt.

First 123 Last