pay on time
    pay on time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marquiz has a style that frustrates pacman. This means nothing when it comes to FLOYD. Much like nadal gives fed. fits, and djokovich gives nadal fits. FLOYD doesn't want any. I'm sure he'll use this fight to keep ducking though.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    A pro-Pacquaio crowd pre-fight is booing him. Enough said.
    so what? fairyweather was booed mercilessly last fight.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

This is gross and I think anyone who watches boxing enough knows it was coming.

I had marquez winning by 3 rounds CLEARLY IF NOT 4 OR MORE.

Pacquiao is a piece of shit and you could see it in his body language he knows he lost. The hype machine was clearly outboxed... all the fuking people making money off of pacquiao say pacquiao is a much improved fighter and its bullshit... pacquiao is a little better.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pac's flurries were nothing - just crap to get the crowd into it. Don't let any stat padding fool you if you didn't watch the fight. I can't wait to read what Max Kellerman has to say about this.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Anyone who said Manny could own Floyd, get the heck out of my thread
    this...floyd toys with manny...and even then he`d have to decapitate manny and bury the head...

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Mayweather is not the lock everybody thinks he is. Dude has done nothing in 2 years except knock out a guy who had his hands down.

Khan would smash either of the dudes.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I don't care what those stats say - Manny wasn't doing as much damage, he looked dejected, his whole corner looked down and was expecting a loss. They thought they lost that fight because they saw what everybody else saw.

You guys should hear the British media ripping the decision, quite refreshing.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Mayweather is not the lock everybody thinks he is. Dude has done nothing in 2 years except knock out a guy who had his hands down.

Khan would smash either of the dudes.
    Genghis Khan maybe....but Amir not so much

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    this...floyd toys with manny(unless golden boy and the lederhosen metrosexual are promoting)....then he`d have to decapitate manny and bury the head...
    It's hard to envision Mayweather winning a decision against Pac now, especially in their 'first' fight when folks may think Floyd would retire undefeated. Based on the outrage tonight, I think he would need to win at least 9 rounds and knock him out. Remember that BS "split decision" Floyd had over Dela hoya? Imagine what the judges score for Pac in a superfight that goes the distance.

Arum must have the entire state in his pocket.

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

You guys should hear the British media ripping the decision, quite refreshing.
    I was fortunate enough to listen to this as well.

"I'm not saying it's a fixed fight, because.... well, because.... well, we all know what the real score was"

"It was a great fight, it went the distance, and one fighter won the fight and one fighter won the decision."

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

All BS flash for Manny. Boxing is such a joke. JMM deserves a lot more for his hard and clean work inside the ring. Total and utter travesty.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by pay on time View Post
    Marquiz has a style that frustrates pacman. This means nothing when it comes to FLOYD. Much like nadal gives fed. fits, and djokovich gives nadal fits. FLOYD doesn't want any. I'm sure he'll use this fight to keep ducking though.
    Styles make fights which is why I think Mayweather will dominate Pacman. Mayweather has the most technical boxing style in the game and that's what gives Pacman trouble. It's very hard to hit Mayweather. He doesn't take punishment and I believe his hand speed is much faster then Pacman. I also think Pacman has distractions outside the ring that may catch up to him.

Floyd will win by controlling the ring and not getting hit. And I'm not a Mayweather fan BTW.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manny trained 2 extra weeks for this fight. Freddie roach said this was his best camp ever and from watching videos i believe them.

Manny is not the best pound for pound fighter and it was clearly exposed tonight. He got beat down by a light weight.

SAY HELLO TO THE MAN WHO PAYED OFF THE JUDGES

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Floyd will win by controlling the ring and not getting hit. And I'm not a Mayweather fan BTW.
    Agreed Mac4Lyfe - that's assuming neutral judges.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

running-to-the-ropes man fans are delusional....

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

if i'm floyd and going to fight pac man then he need backup and that don king to counter arum! arum will not make mayweather win unless just like lou said win 9 rounds or ko!

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least this is better than the UFC garbage that lasted all of 50 seconds.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

We need to get a 4 man hell in the cell cage boxing to get a real decision, cuz judges scorecards are what I use to wipe my a** with..

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

immediate rematch

tkim8404
    tkim8404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 982

There's no way Mayweather will lose on May 5 if the fight goes down with his defense and counter punching ability.

SBR Lou

Marquez must feel like Floyd did when he got jobbed in the Olympics, after administering a similarly lopsided, methodical beating.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

marquez has pacman's number

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

1-2, 1-2 nice combinations... but you lose because your name is not pacman...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

It's hard to envision Mayweather winning a decision against Pac now, especially in their 'first' fight when folks may think Floyd would retire undefeated. Based on the outrage tonight, I think he would need to win at least 9 rounds and knock him out. Remember that BS "split decision" Floyd had over Dela hoya? Imagine what the judges score for Pac in a superfight that goes the distance.

Arum must have the entire state in his pocket.
    I'm a boxing afficianado and while I thought Floyd won the match easily, I can see why some people gave Dela Hoya the nod. Vegas judges don't really care for tactical fights and want you to put on a show. Floyd and BHop both can really make some ugly boring fights. I think that one score was a statement sent to Floyd.

Ironically, the same thing happened to Dela Hoya where he tactically beat Trinidad but lost. You have to know your audience and your judges.

I'm always of the same opinion of George Foreman. When asked who won a real close fight, he quipped... "I don't judge decisions, I judge knockouts".

Bottom line is if you don't knock a guy out then you stand the chance of losing a subjective bout. It's like a beauty contest. You might like Miss Ohio, someone else may like Miss Texas.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

the superfight has definitely lost it's shine here

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Marquez must feel like Floyd did when he got jobbed in the Olympics, after administering a similarly lopsided, methodical beating.

moses millsap

JMM should not agree to a rematch at all. What for? To get raped by the judges for a 4th time?

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    JMM should not agree to a rematch at all. What for? To get raped by the judges for a 4th time?
    No way theres a rematch

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Lou - look at the numbers. It favored Pacman by a small margin. Marquez lost by not being as active, plain and simple. Marquez had the chance to step it up and take this fight but he didn't. You have to take a title not lay back and coast in the last round.

Pacman won this fight IMO. Very close and Marquez had a chance but his corner should be ashamed for epic failure.
    do you have the numbers for punches landed vs punches thrown?

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

floyd mayweather doesn't really need to fight pacman anymore because he has nothing to prove now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

sorry but oscar won that fight and almost everyone i ask agrees with me. Im stil stunned to thisday they gave mayweather the win.

Post the fight and watch again and lets discuss it even thought it was 4 or 5 years ago

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    No way theres a rematch
    Arum wants to make one in May. He knows his boy will get killed by PBF.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    floyd mayweather doesn't really need to fight pacman anymore because he has nothing to prove now
    Lol mayweather won on a blindside cheapshot, how is this any worse than that?

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

i have to say it was one of the most disappointing performances by pacman in quite a while. makes me sad because the mayweather vs pacman just isn't the same anymore.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Lol mayweather won on a blindside cheapshot, how is this any worse than that?
    what mayweather did was definitely wrong but i still think he would have won the fight anyways.

First 1234 Last