gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Tht was never in doubt Gabe! He was very lucky tht he wasnt cut before that fight!
    You can't say that, 'cos a lot of times I expect a fighter to be cut that isn't. I thought Gomi was done, but then he was added to the Japan card.

I don't like how the UFC decides to cut their fighters. They give someone not very impressive like Cole Escovedo 3 tries, but cut some really good dudes after 1 loss. TUF fighter Roman Mitichyan submitted Dorian Price in one of the fastest finishes, then lost to George Sotiropolous in his next fight, and was cut. That dude is Mousasi's training partner and is a wizard on the ground, I would have loved to seen him in more fights.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

The ufc is far from a fair organization... Gerald harris comes to mind. 3 knockouts in a row and then got cut for one poor fight

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    The ufc is far from a fair organization... Gerald harris comes to mind. 3 knockouts in a row and then got cut for one poor fight
    Yeah, I was thinking how ridiculous that was just 2 days ago. I don't get it.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

BTW Mitichyan was a Russian gangster who got killed this season on Sons of Anarchy LOL

First 1234