Gabe where you at?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Fair play Gabe...u got some decent picks tonight

Guida was never gonna win tho!
    You came close to calling me the greatest capper of all time a few times there lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Straight up fade material, homey.

From the contest:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gabe
    Cain Velasquez -165
    Clay Guida +210
    Pablo Garza +240
    Ricardo Lamas -140
    DaMarques Johnson -255
    Norifumi Yamamoto -400
    Robert Peralta -125
    Alex Caceres +190
    Mike Pierce -285
    Matt Lucas +130

In what round will the Clay Harvison vs Damarques Johson fight end?
    1st

In what round will the Matt Lucas vs Aaron Rosa fight end?
    3rd
    As promised, my picks are:

Junior Dos Santos +135
    Benson Henderson -260
    Dustin Poirer -300
    Cub Swanson +110
    Clay Harvison +205
    Darren Uyenoyama +300
    Mackens Semerzier -105
    Cole Escovedo -240
    Paul Bradley +225
    Aaron Rosa -160

Your results: -275
    Fading you results: +90

FADE FADE FADE FADE
    You faded my picks for a contest and we went even. If you had faded my picks with bets you'd made, you would have lost money. So, I don't know what you're yapping about.

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    Also it seemed like his favorite and therefore most confident plays were Garza, Guida, and Velasquez. Too bad he said that he isn't going to post his "winnings" after the event. It would have been another Gabe classic to see him magically win $1000 on his winning picks and lose maybe $50 combined on those last three
    My most confident plays were DaMarques Johnson, Alex Caceres, and Robbie Peralta. I thought there was no way DJ or Caceres would lose, and felt Peralta was gonna give it his all. As I said in an earlier response, DaMarques Johnson was my lock of the night. I really liked Garza, too, but as stated in my original post, I thought it was an even fight and liked him at +240. I didn't feel confident he would win, I just loved the odds. He droped to +170 by fight time, so I was right to love those odds. Nothing I said in my original post implied that I'm confident in Guida, either. Saying I wouldn't count him out doesn't mean I'm confident he will win, it means I don't think he will be dominated like Miller was and love getting him at plus money. I was confident in Cain a month ago, but over the past week, I became less and less confident, especially after seeing that he didn't look driven to win at all, meanwhile Junior looked so hungry.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

This whole thing has made me realize how much of my life I'm wasting. 8-10 hours a week watching tape before the lines open, and all I needed to do was jump on the FADE TRAIN!
    If you had bet my picks, you would have done well. LOL I bet on fights I didn't have picked and lost and I still came up +money... if you had bet and stuck to my picks and nothing else, you'd be up! dumby.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    Post up your winnings gabe. We need a good laugh.
    Matt Lucas - Lost $100
    Paul Bradley - Lost $100
    Alex Caceres - Won $590
    Robbie Peralta - Won $300
    DaMarques Johnson - Won $500
    Ricardo Lamas - Won $300
    Pablo Garza - Lost $420
    Clay Guida - Lost $200
    Cain Velasquez - Lost $680

Total: +$90

laugh it up, boys!!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Gabe where you at?
    i'm here, cousin. crazy night last night. you guys almost got your wish, i nearly bit the dust. crashed my jeep. the gas pedal broke while driving, and the wheel went all crazy. i was lucky i wasn't on the freeway or a busy street, i woulda been completely toast.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    i'm here, cousin. crazy night last night. you guys almost got your wish, i nearly bit the dust. crashed my jeep. the gas pedal broke while driving, and the wheel went all crazy. i was lucky i wasn't on the freeway or a busy street, i woulda been completely toast.
    God, we were so close.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

You faded my picks for a contest and we went even. If you had faded my picks with bets you'd made, you would have lost money. So, I don't know what you're yapping about.
    You're so clueless.

My most confident plays were DaMarques Johnson, Alex Caceres, and Robbie Peralta. I thought there was no way DJ or Caceres would lose, and felt Peralta was gonna give it his all. As I said in an earlier response, DaMarques Johnson was my lock of the night. I really liked Garza, too, but as stated in my original post, I thought it was an even fight and liked him at +240. I didn't feel confident he would win, I just loved the odds. He droped to +170 by fight time, so I was right to love those odds. Nothing I said in my original post implied that I'm confident in Guida, either. Saying I wouldn't count him out doesn't mean I'm confident he will win, it means I don't think he will be dominated like Miller was and love getting him at plus money. I was confident in Cain a month ago, but over the past week, I became less and less confident, especially after seeing that he didn't look driven to win at all, meanwhile Junior looked so hungry.

There is nothing you could have seen or known that made Caceres a profitable play much less a lock. Unless you train with him. He has not demonstrated that level of ability in any footage, anywhere. If you bet on him, you made a guess, and got lucky. Money still spends, I guess, so enjoy.

And you're right, Peralta did give it his all, by getting beat for most of the fight and capitalizing on a headbutt. You'll have to teach me how to include these factors in my capping.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really liked Cain, but as soon as I saw gabe was on him I knew my money was lost. He eddie mushed me.

gabed is the new mushed

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

My two biggest haters <3

Never let me down. xo

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You're so clueless.

There is nothing you could have seen or known that made Caceres a profitable play much less a lock. Unless you train with him. He has not demonstrated that level of ability in any footage, anywhere. If you bet on him, you made a guess, and got lucky. Money still spends, I guess, so enjoy.

And you're right, Peralta did give it his all, by getting beat for most of the fight and capitalizing on a headbutt. You'll have to teach me how to include these factors in my capping.
    Caceres showed flashes of those skills all the way back in his elimination fight to get into the TUF house, so I'm not surprised like you are. All I knew was that he is better than Cole Escovedo and that would have been Escovedo's last UFC fight. Caceres wasn't going to drop a weight class and lose to a lesser fighter.

I think this is the last time I'm responding to anything you have to say, even MMA related. You're an idiot, nothing you say means anything. Every post I have responded of yours has been to correct something you said, you human error.

Peralta got beat most of the fight? LOL it was a close fight, the fact that you made it sound like he was dominated until the accidental headbutt = WOW.

You're a joke. Keep on hatin' while I win.

Oh, and that's 21-0 with my locks. 5-0 since posting here. You know, in case you're keeping count.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

What a surprise. Gabe posts his profitable plays...

After the event.

Again.

LOLFRAUD

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    What a surprise. Gabe posts his profitable plays...

After the event.

Again.

LOLFRAUD
    Gabe didn't post his profitable plays (his profitable plays are on the first post of this thread,) Gabe posted his bets that cost him money. Money he would have just a little more of, if he only stuck to betting on plays he had picked. That is a HUGE difference, but it is clear you are too dumb to comprehend that. Also, he posted it AFTER being asked to. Another big difference a dumby like you can't comprehend.

You're surprised I made $90 after I nailed all those picks? I thought you'd be surprised I didn't make more. Oh yeah, you're a stupid person. nvm

ps- lmao just remembered you're like the first person who started attacking me on here when I came. You were too big a bitch to tell me where you got your education. You know I would have clowned your dumb "educ8d" ass.
    Last edited by gabe; 11-14-11 at 02:03 PM.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Why did you edit out your -400 play on Norifumi Yamamoto?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    Why did you edit out your -400 play on Norifumi Yamamoto?
    Edit him out of what? He was never a play of mine, I just picked him for the SBR contest in a different thread. He was never mentioned in this thread. I didn't even bet on that fight, I only picked him for the contest 'cos he was the big favorite. I was gonna lay something small on the big dog Darren Uyenndushndioyama while he was walking to the octagon, but the fight wasn't available to bet on anymore when I went on the page. I was like a minute late.

Educ8d Degener8

ps- lmao just remembered you're like the first person who started attacking me on here when I came. You were too big a bitch to tell me where you got your education. You know I would have clowned your dumb "educ8d" ass.
    Let's just put it like this... My degree is from a highly regarded school, and I'm not a struggling "comedian"...

Keep up the good work

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Edit him out of what? He was never a play of mine, I just picked him for the SBR contest in a different thread. He was never mentioned in this thread. I didn't even bet on that fight, I only picked him for the contest 'cos he was the big favorite. I was gonna lay something small on the big dog Darren Uyenndushndioyama while he was walking to the octagon, but the fight wasn't available to bet on anymore when I went on the page. I was like a minute late.
    I thought you rang up a local to place ur bets? U bettin online now as well then?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Let's just put it like this... My degree is from a highly regarded school
    No, it's not.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I thought you rang up a local to place ur bets? U bettin online now as well then?
    No, the local has a website I use.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

and I'm not a struggling "comedian"...
    You wish you could be.

But I am much more than that, my tool of a friend. I've worked on and off as a writer in film and TV since I was a teenager. Long before even graduating, I had done rewrites for Meet the Fockers and Final Destination 2. Neither impressive films, but that's beside the point. I was making things happen at 15 while you were dreaming of getting into a half-assed university to impress a couple people.

Educ8d Degener8

Insecure much?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Insecure much?
    I think you must be, if you've tried to put me down numerous times. You GOTTA be doing it to make yourself feel better. I GET IT.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

varkolek
    varkolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

I've worked on and off as a writer in film and TV since I was a teenager. Long before even graduating, I had done rewrites for Meet the Fockers and Final Destination 2
    How did you get a job like that, what qualifies you? I'm not snarking, just curious. How did you get gigs like that when you were 15?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Kid genius

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by varkolek View Post
    How did you get a job like that, what qualifies you? I'm not snarking, just curious. How did you get gigs like that when you were 15?
    My friend who wrote the original Meet the Parents recommended me to help with the rewrites. I had helped him rewrite a couple screenplays he had been working on by that point, so he knew I could do it.

At 17-18, I wrote a TV pilot that almost made it on the WB (just before it became the CW.)

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Note: I responded to Degenr8's post giving two solid reasons why he is an idiot and the only thing he could say in response is that I'm a struggling comedian. LOL!!!! Which, of course, I am. Most comedians are struggling comedians, only the ones all the way on top aren't struggling. But you're too big a dumby to know that. I guess I could always find something stupid in everything you say.

Keep on hatin', son.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Gabe!!1111

1. dumby 113 up, 37 down
    Common misspelling of the word dummy, almost always used by the people who can easily be described by the word itself. Just because dumb has a "b" at the end, does not mean dummy has to. Also, dummy does not rhyme with Gumby.
    "You are such a dumby!" -Lauren, Monica, etc...
    "Actually, you are the dummy!" -Brandon
    Last edited by illmatick; 11-14-11 at 05:26 PM.

Educ8d Degener8

Note: I responded to Degenr8's post giving two solid reasons why he is an idiot and the only thing he could say in response is that I'm a struggling comedian. LOL!!!! Which, of course, I am. Most comedians are struggling comedians, only the ones all the way on top aren't struggling. But you're too big a dumby to know that. I guess I could always find something stupid in everything you say.

Keep on hatin', son.
    Gabe, it's spelled "dummy". You dumby.

It's nothing personal champ -- I just like pointing out fools that post bets... after the event has concluded, and then expect gratuitous back patting from the poster community... if you want to run fraudulent game like that, you might wanna check out covers, or sherdog for sure. Those clowns will fall for your garbage.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

You're so clueless.

FALSE. If you examined Cacere's fights you would notice steady improvement in each one. Combined that with obvious athletic ability and the fact he was fighting an older fighter who he himself has been consistently losing as of late, it had upset written all over it. I didnt bet on Bruce Leroy but i sure as hell wouldnt have touched the Apache kid with a 10 meter cattle prod.
    Points Awarded:

gabe gave dww123 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Gabe!!1111

1. dumby 113 up, 37 down
    Common misspelling of the word dummy, almost always used by the people who can easily be described by the word itself. Just because dumb has a "b" at the end, does not mean dummy has to. Also, dummy does not rhyme with Gumby.
    "You are such a dumby!" -Lauren, Monica, etc...
    "Actually, you are the dummy!" -Brandon
    Dummy = Doll

Dumby = Dumb person. Opposite of "smarty"

Did I seriously have to explain this?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by dww123 View Post
    FALSE. If you examined Cacere's fights you would notice steady improvement in each one. Combined that with obvious athletic ability and the fact he was fighting an older fighter who he himself has been consistently losing as of late, it had upset written all over it. I didnt bet on Bruce Leroy but i sure as hell wouldnt have touched the Apache kid with a 10 meter cattle prod.

thank you.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Gabe, it's spelled "dummy". You dumby.

It's nothing personal champ -- I just like pointing out fools that post bets... after the event has concluded, and then expect gratuitous back patting from the poster community... if you want to run fraudulent game like that, you might wanna check out covers, or sherdog for sure. Those clowns will fall for your garbage.
    Read my response to ill matick -- They are two different words with two different meanings, but both basically meaning idiot. Dummy = a doll and Dumby = A dumbass, opposite of "smarty"

I've never posted anything after the event has concluded. My PLAYS are on POST #1 of ALL my threads. How do you miss them? Losing money betting on fights I didn't have picked makes me a fraud? OK, son. Keep being retarded.

All anyone should have done is pay attention to my picks in my initial post. How I do betting wise on the entire card itself is irrelevant. The plays I pick are what matters.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Alex Caceres +235 (waiting on line improvement here, as well)

This is Bruce Leeroy's Bantamweight debut. I predict he gives Cole Escovedo his walking papers and earns himself a spot in the UFC's bantamweight division.
    As predicted,

http://bjpenn.com/news/2011/12/16/uf...eres-9980.html

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Tht was never in doubt Gabe! He was very lucky tht he wasnt cut before that fight!

First 1234 Last