Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Dude will come back Saturday and post picks after the fights have concluded pretending he doesn't know they'll be on tape delay... just wait for it. He'll shine up his clown shoes and he'll be back here. Count on it.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Almost everything went almost exactly as predicted...

I went 4-2 with my picks, and 5-5 with my bets.

Here's how I did:

Vaughan Lee - Lost $25
    Che Mills - Won $500 (lock 20 out of 20 that has hit)
    Jason Young - Lost $66 (felt he would lose, but took a risk.)
    Philip De Fries - Won $350
    John Maguire - Won $50
    Terry Etim - Won $25
    Cyrille Diabete - Lost $200
    Papy Abedi - Lost $110
    Renan Barajo - Won $400 (doubled my bet last minute)
    Chris Leben - Lost $160 (i knew he was gonna lose, but i couldn't help myself. i really shouldn't have bet as much, but coming off the Barajo win, i was feeling a little trigger happy.)

Total: +$764
    Last edited by gabe; 11-07-11 at 04:11 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

The Barajo butterfly...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I would have been better off, had I just bet on my picks.

Been a good week. I hit a six team NFL parlay yesterday. texans-bengals-packers-falcons-jets-49ers. came up 1k there... and if the Bears cover +22 today, i'll hit my 8 team teaser. taking them straight, too, at +305 (getting a shitty line)

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn Gabe. All you do is win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vitooch

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

Almost almost!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
    Damn Gabe. All you do is win.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Retards can be tolerated but retarded liars are despicable. You may be just as retarded as jesus but at least jesus had the ability to honestly reflect on his own shortcomings. He also possessed a bit of charming naivety that i found heartwarming and refreshing.
    I need to stop comparing the both of you... the more i think about Jesus the more i miss him and the more i despise you.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    The Barajo butterfly...
    This is deep. Something ugly turns into something beautiful? Lol.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

That's what this guy thinks too....

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went 4-2 with my picks, and 5-5 with my bets.

Here's how I did:

Vaughan Lee - Lost $25
    Che Mills - Won $500 (lock 20 out of 20 that has hit)
    Jason Young - Lost $66 (felt he would lose, but took a risk.)
    Philip De Fries - Won $350
    John Maguire - Won $50
    Terry Etim - Won $25
    Cyrille Diabete - Lost $200
    Papy Abedi - Lost $110
    Renan Barajo - Won $400 (doubled my bet last minute)
    Chris Leben - Lost $160 (i knew he was gonna lose, but i couldn't help myself. i really shouldn't have bet as much, but coming off the Barajo win, i was feeling a little trigger happy.)

Total: +$764
    please kill yourself
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness, and SATERSTYLE

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I would have been better off, had I just bet on my picks.

Been a good week. I hit a six team NFL parlay yesterday. texans-bengals-packers-falcons-jets-49ers. came up 1k there... and if the Bears cover +22 today, i'll hit my 8 team teaser. taking them straight, too, at +305 (getting a shitty line)
    If you're betting 14 pt 8 team teasers you need more help with football than with MMA. Especially teasing off the 8, lol. Google 'nfl push chart', dumbdumb.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Retards can be tolerated but retarded liars are despicable. You may be just as retarded as jesus but at least jesus had the ability to honestly reflect on his own shortcomings. He also possessed a bit of charming naivety that i found heartwarming and refreshing. I need to stop comparing the both of you... the more i think about Jesus the more i miss him and the more i despise you.
    I agree with this post wholeheartedly.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Retards can be tolerated but retarded liars are despicable. You may be just as retarded as jesus but at least jesus had the ability to honestly reflect on his own shortcomings. He also possessed a bit of charming naivety that i found heartwarming and refreshing.
    I need to stop comparing the both of you... the more i think about Jesus the more i miss him and the more i despise you.
    I've never lied about a thing. You are a) a scumbag and b) a dumb piece of shit- for being negative and assuming I lie. I go 4-2 and provide you evidence that my locks are 6-0 (of the 20-0 i state) and I still get hate. HAHA- That is all you are, dude. A hater. A stupid person. Scum. If you really thought I was dishonest about anything, you wouldn't berate me over the internet like you were making $50/hr doing it. You would think it to yourself and laugh to yourself thinking I'm a dumb liar. Or maybe make a little comment, and have that be it. But that's not the case, 'cos you're just a shit-head and don't really believe I've lied about anything. You've had no reason to think I've lied about anything, you're just low-life scum.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    If you're betting 14 pt 8 team teasers you need more help with football than with MMA. Especially teasing off the 8, lol. Google 'nfl push chart', dumbdumb.
    Just because I bet teasers means I don't bet anything else? I hit all my straight bets. I hit a six team parlay, which I already said... so that means I don't know anything???? And I hit the Bears +305 on the moneyline. I provided you pricks with that pick hours before the game started...and yet you still laugh at me because I include a 14pt teaser along with a shitload of other bets... Dude, I know you're stupid, but how much more stupid can you keep making yourself look?

Also, 14pt teasers are always guaranteed money for me, and with them, I make money back that I potentially lose on straight bets and parlays, so how EXACTLY is that "dumbdumb???" Because frankly, it's becoming more and more apparent that it is indeed you that is dumbdumbdumbdumbdumbdumbdumb

You guys, wow... You are such characters. The only reason you aren't attacking each other for being retards is because you're a formed clique.

Not a single person has acknowledged that I've got evidence of being 6-0 with my locks (of 20-0 which i state) nor has there been a mention of how I rocked UFC 138--- all I get is a "go kill yourself"-- haha HATERS, BLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for 137, i did poorly with my picks, but made smart bets, so i ended up winning money.
    for 138, i did really well with my picks, but betting on fights i hadn't picked cost me a lot of money.

Q: what do both these stories have in common?
    A: no matter what i do, you guys are gonna hate. HATERS!!!!!!!! negativy energy pricks. i can tell you're losers. going out of your way to be so negative towards someone you don't even know. over the internet. pathetic losers. keep hating!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    Last edited by gabe; 11-08-11 at 05:19 AM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

My bank has a feature where I send them a text and they text me back my balance. I think it's a pretty cool feature, but the "LOL" was unnecessary.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

You ROCKED it pal! Look forward to your next MMA Card!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    You ROCKED it pal! Look forward to your next MMA Card!
    Positive words from the guy I consider to be the best capper here. Thanks!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Here's something you guys aren't gonna believe, but allow me to brag anyway:

Went 9-1 for NFL week 9.
    23-5 for the past 3 weeks.
    91-21 for the season.

Have hit so many big dogs on the ML.

Doing better than I did the past 2 seasons, which were great seasons.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Also, 14pt teasers are always guaranteed money for me, and with them, I make money back that I potentially lose on straight bets and parlays, so how EXACTLY is that "dumbdumb???" Because frankly, it's becoming more and more apparent that it is indeed you that is dumbdumbdumbdumbdumbdumbdumb
    What percentage does each leg have to win to break even on this bet? What do you feel your winrate is on average for each leg? Do you mind sharing your push chart, specifically, push percentages for points 8-22? Thanks and good job man!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Here's something you guys aren't gonna believe, but allow me to brag anyway:

Went 9-1 for NFL week 9.
    23-5 for the past 3 weeks.
    91-21 for the season.

Have hit so many big dogs on the ML.

Doing better than I did the past 2 seasons, which were great seasons.

If you're 91-21, and you think that's your actual expectation (which you obviously do), and you started off with $100, with proper half-kelly staking you should have over $11 billion dollars now. So, which is it? You're actually not picking that well or you're so chicken shit that you can't have the courage to get enough money down?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

If you're 91-21, and you think that's your actual expectation (which you obviously do), and you started off with $100, with proper half-kelly staking you should have over $11 billion dollars now. So, which is it? You're actually not picking that well or you're so chicken shit that you can't have the courage to get enough money down?
    I didn't start with $100. I never sat down and said "OK, I've got $100. I'm going to see how much I can turn this into with NFL bets." I just bet on sports I watch. I haven't kept track of how much I've made. I just cash out my weekly profits and spend my money. I don't ALWAYS have a winning week, though. For example, a couple months ago I made a killing betting UFC, but did so poorly betting MLB, Pro Soccer, and tennis that when Tuesday came (account reset day), I was deeply in the negative. I only have track of the last few UFC cards, 'cos I posted them here. With NFL alone, I've made easily over 10k so far this season. I've hit so many parlays, it's crazy... But to correct you, no, I did not expect to be 91-21. By the time I reached 91 wins, I woulda predicted 40-55 losses. I've had only one really bad week, a couple average ones, and the rest great. A long time ago, I planned to use a blog to keep track of all my shit, but I've just been too lazy to commit.

I'm not trying to impress you, man. I'm not an NFL genius. I've only been following the sport like a huge fan the past few years. Before that, I would only watch the Superbowl. I am just really good at picking. Studying games and teams (and fighters) and figuring out who will win is something I feel I'm talented at. I finished the MLB season with 279-105.

I don't know how you would take $100 to $100,000 by going 91-21, much less billions. I started betting Week 1 with much more than $100 and I haven't made more than 20k.

PS- I woulda made about twice as much with NFL as I have now had certain teams not ruined HUGE parlays for me. Steelers losing to the Ravens week 1, Patriots losing to the Bills, and a couple more that cost me parlays worth 1k-3k each. I've done REALLY well, but I've come THIS CLOSE to doing EXTREMELY well.
    Last edited by gabe; 11-08-11 at 03:23 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    What percentage does each leg have to win to break even on this bet? What do you feel your winrate is on average for each leg? Do you mind sharing your push chart, specifically, push percentages for points 8-22? Thanks and good job man!
    I don't understand your question. Not familiar with all the gambling terms. For a moment there, I thought you were threatening to break my legs.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I didn't start with $100. I never sat down and said "OK, I've got $100. I'm going to see how much I can turn this into with NFL bets." I just bet on sports I watch. I haven't kept track of how much I've made. I just cash out my weekly profits and spend my money. I don't ALWAYS have a winning week, though. For example, a couple months ago I made a killing betting UFC, but did so poorly betting MLB, Pro Soccer, and tennis that when Tuesday came (account reset day), I was deeply in the negative. I only have track of the last few UFC cards, 'cos I posted them here. With NFL alone, I've made easily over 10k so far this season. I've hit so many parlays, it's crazy... But to correct you, no, I did not expect to be 91-21. By the time I reached 91 wins, I woulda predicted 40-55 losses. I've had only one really bad week, a couple average ones, and the rest great. A long time ago, I planned to use a blog to keep track of all my shit, but I've just been too lazy to commit.

I'm not trying to impress you, man. I'm not an NFL genius. I've only been following the sport like a huge fan the past few years. Before that, I would only watch the Superbowl. I am just really good at picking. Studying games and teams (and fighters) and figuring out who will win is something I feel I'm talented at. I finished the MLB season with 279-105.

I don't know how you would take $100 to $100,000 by going 91-21, much less billions. I started betting Week 1 with much more than $100 and I haven't made more than 20k.

PS- I woulda made about twice as much with NFL as I have now had certain teams not ruined HUGE parlays for me. Steelers losing to the Ravens week 1, Patriots losing to the Bills, and a couple more that cost me parlays worth 1k-3k each. I've done REALLY well, but I've come THIS CLOSE to doing EXTREMELY well.
    You're not a winning bettor in the nfl market. Quit saying that because it makes you look stupid.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

If you don't know what a push chart is you have no business betting teasers.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Gabe is the brahmabull of the MMA forum.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    You're not a winning bettor in the nfl market. Quit saying that because it makes you look stupid.
    I've made between 10k-20k betting on NFL so far this season, so please tell me wtf you're talking about. Saying shit like that is making you look stupid.

If you don't know what a push chart is you have no business betting teasers.
    I don't know what a push chart is, so I should return all the money I've won betting teasers? Is this what you're saying?

Dumbies.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Gabe is the brahmabull of the MMA forum.
    Actually I would say he is worse

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I've made between 10k-20k betting on NFL so far this season, so please tell me wtf you're talking about. Saying shit like that is making you look stupid.

I don't know what a push chart is, so I should return all the money I've won betting teasers? Is this what you're saying?

Dumbies.
    What does money have to do with it? I won 15k on a scratch ticket does that make me a good scratch ticket picker? Read a book dude. You're ignorant.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    Actually I would say he is worse
    I thought it was funny because he was a troll. Turns out he's sincere and believes this stuff. Now it's just sad.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

What does money have to do with it? I won 15k on a scratch ticket does that make me a good scratch ticket picker? Read a book dude. You're ignorant.
    But maybe the fact that I'm 91-21 this season makes me a good picker? Just maybe? You read a book, son. I'm well read. You're the ignorant idiot who is either too dumb to understand anything or doesn't like to believe anything but LOVES to run his mouth... If you think I'm lying about how well I've been doing, even with some evidence I've provided, then you obviously think you're someone special that I'm out to impress. Get off your high horse, fool. If you have a hard time believing that I'm that much better than you at picking and the only way you can make yourself feel better about it is by putting me down, then by all means, continue... If you really didn't believe me but it didn't sting you, you wouldn't have wasted half the energy you have to try and berate me over the net.

I thought it was funny because he was a troll. Turns out he's sincere and believes this stuff. Now it's just sad.
    Hard not to believe I didn't have a huge week when I just texted my bookie to let him know how much I wanna cash out and how much to let ride for this week.

"Turns out he's sincere and believes this stuff" -- What is it that you think I do, spend time thinking of ways to impress you with superior betting skills? lol you are a joke, dude. You can't accept that I do well. Keep hating!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

If anybody gives a shit, here's a comedy video I put together real quick for a film class project:

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quite the scene

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

dunno if you guys will find it funny, but it killed in class. big non stop laughs from beginning to end. i made it a public video for a short time, so you guys can see it.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

How far can this spiral downward?!

First 1234 Last