proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Melendez -350

Anyone else really like this line? I'm already locked in to win $150 and if the line stays the same I'll probably bet more come fight time. Masvidal is pretty damn average, in my opinion.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

To juicy. Maybe in a parlay. Masvidal is not average at all. He wasnt favored against noon either, but he won more comfortable against KJ than nick diaz did IMO. In a parlay, maybe, paying the juice, not at all.

proposition joe

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    To juicy. Maybe in a parlay. Masvidal is not average at all. He wasnt favored against noon either, but he won more comfortable against KJ than nick diaz did IMO. In a parlay, maybe, paying the juice, not at all.
    I personally think that KJ Noons sucks.

Masvidal has lost to plenty of worse fighters than Gil.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

agreed..Masvidal was very impressive against Noons, pretty much owned that fight

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Too chalky for me

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    agreed..Masvidal was very impressive against Noons, pretty much owned that fight
    Also did well against Daley (a big WW), some thought he won tht fight.

proposition joe

Interesting. I'm still feeling pretty confident here. I think that KJ and Evangelista were pretty over valued and are pumping up Masvidal's resume a little bit too much here. KJ matched up well with Diaz because Diaz doesn't kick. Masvidal does. Anyone who throws kicks and has decent hands can outstrike Noons. Oh well. I don't have much respect for Masvidal. He came across as being really lazy and arrogant in the documentary with Vila and others. Milendez is consistent and has destroyed much better fighters. Thanks for the input guys!!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Melendez is a stud and will probably win, but Masvidal is no pushover and could possibly pull the upset

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

In the past maybe, but masvidal has developed. If fighters develop a lot, i usually don't emphasis old losses that much, it depends off course. But i think this is a pickem fight, slightly favor melendez, he always wins, but the price maaaan.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree.

I REALLY wanna play gil, but yea that is pricey... I think wrestling will be the big difference in this fight, and therefore I think gil is gonna approach it with a mixed strategy using his boxing and then switch up with some tds if it doesn't go well on the feet. I think gil will have a nice advantage in the wrasslin and grappling departments...but jorge's stand up has always impressed. Masvidal is definitely legit, so even tho I am pretty confident in a gil win on paper, I don't think I'll pay that juice. GL brother!

ReBEL`LiON
    ReBEL`LiON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Dont underestimate Masvidal

He's going to give Gil a fight. THat's forsure. I hope he wins too

SLB_92
    SLB_92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

melendez will win this fight. But i would never bet on someone who was -300 in mma unless it was anderson silva against michael bisping or something