FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    Big Country is a sure thing....as much as I loathe the guy
    same, i really don't see him winning to many more fights in the UFC with his approach to training, but crocop is a shadow of a shadow of his former self

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

5% -- only if you win. And it goes down as you bet more.
    http://help.betfair.com/contents/ite.../index.en.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Well I know that Betfair take a percentage of your winnings as commission

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by proposition joe View Post
    I see your point. Roop's striking isn't aesthetic (minus the Zombie KO) but it seems to be effective. I do agree that Hioki's striking has improved but that's only because it was so bad in his early fights. It blows my mind when people claim that he outstruck Hominick in their second fight (I think it was the second that I'm thinking of). I would easily consider Grispi a better striker than Hatsu. Grispi's problem is mental though, so it's hard to really compare that. Anyways, good luck to you as well man, you very well may prove to me correct as I wouldn't be shocked if Hioki steamrolls Roop.
    Well hioki isn't a -300 favorite for nothing, I wouldn't be proving you correct, it would just play out as it should! You and all the other backers of roop will be proving me correct if roop upsets, because there is a lot to prove there (if you get what I'm trying to say haha).

Yea man good insight and points from you as well, good luck and enjoy!

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Hioki by sub came out yesterday or day before - is +150. Im going to wait and take Hioki Sub of Night at +400 or better. I dont envisage many submission finishes on this card - BJ/Diaz should neutralise eachother, Mitrione/Kongo will likely be a TKO or decision, I'm not sure Nelson has the wrestling to take Cro-Cop down and submit him - will probably go to decision or Nelson TKO, Jacoby/Tavares will probably be a stand-up brawl.
    agree with everything you wrote. I just got home and saw the props. So obviously I'm thinking that if hioki by sub is +150 (as you predicted, well done ), and ITD is +115 I might as well take the ITD right (assuming I don't go with SOTN- I have never made one of those plays and the ufc seems to give the awards on a bullshit basis - so I am hesitant to play it...)? Not much of a difference in the value though between itd and sub, so I might just go itd or take a risk and go with SOTN as you said. Also trying to figure a back up play on this other than fight goes distance / hioki otd. I truly think ioki gets it done itd, but you can never be sure you know...? Gl bruddah!

First 123