gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Last edited by gabe; 11-07-11 at 12:55 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    A 20-0 that none of us have witnessed though bro...surely you can see why some are skeptical?

I was 16-0 when I came here, I'm 20-0 now. Just because I didn't post on an internet forum doesn't mean I wasn't capping.

Being skeptical is ok, but no one here is skeptical, they're all just hating. Skepticism and hating are two completely dif things.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    So....gabe didn't leave
    i'll check out threads now and again. i'm done posting threads and sharing my picks/thoughts, though.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

I'm 155-0 in undocumented plays.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Go to Joey Diaz's facebook page and you will find this post from me on August 25th, 11:23 AM

You went 0-4 on the last UFC card. I went 4-1, including the lock I told you outside the Improv. So far for 134; I got Anderson Silva, Brendan Schaub, Edson Barboza, Yves Yabouin, and Stanislav Nedkov. Barboza is a lock amongst locks.

The lock I had told him was Ivan Menjivar, and for 134 I told him Edson Barboza is a lock. So as far as you're all concerned, I am a guaranteed 6-0 with my locks, since I've been here. The 14-0 before that, it's up to you whether you believe it or not. I was never trying to impress anyone, although, shit, with such an accomplishment, I feel a pat on the back is deserved. At least I get it from friends who have made money off my picks. But yeah, point is, my intention wasn't to impress anyone, just participate and help out. After getting to know you guys, I could care less if any of you are impressed. I had no reason then, and I especially have no reason now- to bullshit about something as meaningless as sports betting.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    I'm 155-0 in undocumented plays.
    You've said that in several different threads before. God, you're unfunny and so not clever.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

LOL

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You've said that in several different threads before. God, you're unfunny and so not clever.
    You're both unfunny, but only one of you claims to be a comedian.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Comedians I've looked up to for years have pulled me aside and complimented me on how funny I am. Some of the funniest people on Twitter follow me 'cos they find my random tweets funny. Celebrities follow me because they find them funny. My tweets don't represent my comedy, but I'm assuming you're saying you don't find what I post funny, therefor you're saying I'm an unfunny person. Earlier, you had said you found my shit funny, but now you've changed your mind. Whatever. You don't find my type of humor funny, you're saying. Well, comedians I have looked up to + countless numbers of strangers have told me I am, so some idiot on the net with a name like "NunyaBidness" telling me I'm not funny means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I consider you a stupid person, and my comedy is not for stupid people. So, if you don't think I'm funny, I guess that's ultimately a good thing.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

ha Im sure u are funny Gabe but I gotta admit Nunyabidness' "That's Gabe-tarded!" is some funny shit!!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha Im sure u are funny Gabe but I gotta admit Nunyabidness' "That's Gabe-tarded!" is some funny shit!!
    You only find it funny 'cos you're in a little online clique together. I would bet my bottom dollar that I have AT LEAST 50 IQ points on him. No, I'm not just saying that I'm smarter than him, I am betting everything I own that I have over 50 IQ points on him. That is a significant difference.

So, I'm THAT MUCH smarter than he is, and I'm a better capper than he is. Even since I've been here, I've picked better than he has. So-- the only thing funny about "That's Gabe-tarded" is the irony in the fact that he's the dumby. I'm smarter than him and have been picking better than him. Thinking I'm retarded for saying some things, like "Carmont's highlights looked a bit impressive, no?" makes him the real retard, especially when the guy comes out winning the fight.

So, yeah, there is nothing funny in that, unless you too are an idiot. It is just silly to call someone who is mountains smarter than you a retard. 165 IQ, I am certain none of you here come close.

more_betterness
    more_betterness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8689

I have yet to find a single person on this board who picks as well as I do. The closest is Big Day. 20-0 with my locks following UFC 138. Haters keep hating.
    I think you and Vaughany should compare results for the next few events to verify this statement.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by more_betterness View Post
    I think you and Vaughany should compare results for the next few events to verify this statement.
    I had no problem continuing to share my picks with you guys, to further prove myself. Too much negative energy from you all, though. I never even had a chance. You guys were just too eager waiting for someone new to attack, with that jesus fool gone. Maybe it would have been better if I came after you had found a new shithead to f*ck with. I wanted to come here and share thoughts and picks with you guys, but you couldn't respect my ways. Too much negative energy here; you take that with you into your life when you get offline. Some of the losers here spend all day trash talking online, so it doesn't matter to them, but I don't like taking that kinda energy from the internet into my personal life.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Delusional...suffering from dunning-kruger effect. Unfortunately your low IQ is accompanied by an even lower EQ.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Delusional...suffering from dunning-kruger effect. Unfortunately your low IQ is accompanied by an even lower EQ.
    I'm smarter than you. You have poor grammar, so that isn't even a question.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You only find it funny 'cos you're in a little online clique together. I would bet my bottom dollar that I have AT LEAST 50 IQ points on him. No, I'm not just saying that I'm smarter than him, I am betting everything I own that I have over 50 IQ points on him. That is a significant difference.

So, I'm THAT MUCH smarter than he is, and I'm a better capper than he is. Even since I've been here, I've picked better than he has. So-- the only thing funny about "That's Gabe-tarded" is the irony in the fact that he's the dumby. I'm smarter than him and have been picking better than him. Thinking I'm retarded for saying some things, like "Carmont's highlights looked a bit impressive, no?" makes him the real retard, especially when the guy comes out winning the fight.

So, yeah, there is nothing funny in that, unless you too are an idiot. It is just silly to call someone who is mountains smarter than you a retard. 165 IQ, I am certain none of you here come close.
    You may well be right but it's funny whether ironic or not!

Hannibal

You reach a confident conclusion when there is inadequate and insufficient information. You are overestimating your own abilities and failing to recognize the degree of your inadequacy

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

You have poor grammar, so that isn't even a question.
    You are the only person I have ever seen criticize grammar while using a multitude of run-on sentences and improper punctuation

go back to school retard

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

This thread is awesome. Guy is unbelievable. Starting to appreciate him like I do Eatsnubs.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

You went 0-4 on the last UFC card. I went 4-1, including the lock I told you outside the Improv. So far for 134; I got Anderson Silva, Brendan Schaub, Edson Barboza, Yves Yabouin, and Stanislav Nedkov. Barboza is a lock amongst locks.
    Cant believe you rub it in when someone goes 0-4. Such a braggart.
    Points Awarded:

gabe gave FightFightFight 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    This thread is awesome. Guy is unbelievable. Starting to appreciate him like I do Eatsnubs.
    Eatsnubs can not be beated tho

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    You are the only person I have ever seen criticize grammar while using a multitude of run-on sentences and improper punctuation

go back to school retard
    I don't use improper punctuation, and I'm confident I don't, considering all your posts have consisted of improper punctuation.

"a multitude of run on sentences" lol gtfo n00b

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You reach a confident conclusion when there is inadequate and insufficient information. You are overestimating your own abilities and failing to recognize the degree of your inadequacy
    What is this conclusion that I have reached? That I am smarter than you?

How the hell do you know what my abilities are? You know me better than I know myself? GTFO, son. I am better than you. Accept it. You are the one who is inadequate. In every shape and form. But mostly shape.

Hannibal

I don't use improper punctuation, and I'm confident I don't, considering all your posts have consisted of improper punctuation.
    I dunno about graaaaammmmarr... but i love the way this nonsensical and pointless sentence was structured

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I don't use improper punctuation, and I'm confident I don't

I dunno about graaaaammmmarr... but i love the way this nonsensical and pointless sentence was structured
    Tis a tautology!

Hannibal

hahahah you didnt quote the best part "... , considering all your posts have consisted of improper punctuation"

I fail to see the connection with the first part of what he is trying to say.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok, who's troll account is this? I'm thinking it might be Ladle.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Somebody's got a crush on me:

via PM:
    "you like to choke on thick black dick, right? i'm pretty sure you do. i'm never wrong about this shit. i can spot your kind from anywhere. when you're in L.A., i got a friend i might be able to set you up with. let me know. he says he's got an 11 inch coke can for a rooster and it's blacker than wesley snipes. you two are just gonna love each other!!!!!!"

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

via PM:
    "you like to choke on thick black dick, right? i'm pretty sure you do. i'm never wrong about this shit. i can spot your kind from anywhere. when you're in L.A., i got a friend i might be able to set you up with. let me know. he says he's got an 11 inch coke can for a rooster and it's blacker than wesley snipes. you two are just gonna love each other!!!!!!"
    Gabe quit stealing material from the joe rogan podcast.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

via PM:
    So he is an expert on black dicks?

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Comedians I've looked up to for years have pulled me aside and complimented me on how funny I am. Some of the funniest people on Twitter follow me 'cos they find my random tweets funny. Celebrities follow me because they find them funny. My tweets don't represent my comedy, but I'm assuming you're saying you don't find what I post funny, therefor you're saying I'm an unfunny person. Earlier, you had said you found my shit funny, but now you've changed your mind. Whatever. You don't find my type of humor funny, you're saying. Well, comedians I have looked up to + countless numbers of strangers have told me I am, so some idiot on the net with a name like "NunyaBidness" telling me I'm not funny means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I consider you a stupid person, and my comedy is not for stupid people. So, if you don't think I'm funny, I guess that's ultimately a good thing.
    This post reeks of insecurity. No one who has any sort of self confidence defends themselves on the internet like this.

Why don't you post up a youtube vid of yourself doing a set

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Paragraphs, how do they work?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

via PM:
    A "thick black dick" connoisseur!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Gabe quit stealing material from the joe rogan podcast.
    haha yeah Gabe's gone slightly Carlos Mencia on us!

First 123 Last