SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was at the fight..... What a scam!! He doesnt have a dislocated shoulder, please! The fall he took was harmless. Even a man twice his age would get up from that and brush it off. When you watch the replay next week you'll see this spill and see for yourself that the guy is faking!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I thought Hopkins died years ago Boxing is nothing more than the WWE...it's garbage...now Hopkins will want a re-match so he can cash again....child please

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    ian if it was ruled an accidental foul under four rounds, and any fighter can't continue, means no contest regardless of who is winning on the cards right? what if a fighter is winning on the cards, fight is under 4 rounds, fighter gets intentionally fouled, fighter can't continue, what would be the ruling? what if a fighter is up on the scorecards fight under 4 rounds, but gets called for an intentional foul where the losing fighting claims he can't continue, what would be the ruling? if 4 rounds or after the losing fighter intentionally fouls and the winning fighter, fighter can't continue, what happens? if 4 rounds or beyond the winning fighter intentionally fouls and the losing fighter can't continue, what happens? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    no,it wasn`t...the ref distinctly said,"no foul"....he said it several times....it wasn`t a "tko"...it was a "stoppage due to injury and the fighter couldn`t continue"..... listen to the ref,not lederman,lampley and kellerman...they all had a vested interest(hbo and golden boy) in giving hopkins side of the issue..... the ref is the arbiter...not the announcers...
    yeah i know dude, iwas actually asking a question, about possible different scenarios,but i got two different answers, still not about this fight though

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33492

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    no,it wasn`t...the ref distinctly said,"no foul"....he said it several times....it wasn`t a "tko"...it was a "stoppage due to injury and the fighter couldn`t continue".....
    You are incorrect.

Copied and pasted from boxrec

light heavyweightBernard Hopkins173½52(32)-5-2LChad Dawson174¼30(17)-1-0TKO212

time: 2:48 | referee: Pat Russell | judge: Marty Denkin | judge: Lou Moret | judge: Oren Shellenberger
    WBC light heavyweight title (supervisor: Bob Logist)
    TKO after Hopkins is unable to continue after getting thrown from a clinch

First 12