jedikarl
    jedikarl's Avatar Become A Pro!

nathan cleverly is goin to make u easy money

hi guys , theres a total mismatch over here tomorrow when nathan cleverly defends his world title against tony bellew
    cleverly will have no problems stoppin bellew who is one of those fighetrs who belives his own hype he was truly awful in his last fight where he was fightin ovil mckenzie a fighter who is only domestic level , he knocked cleverly down twice in there first fight
    get on cleverly by tko/ko at evens

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

He knocked Cleverly down twice?! Surely Bellew is the play then?!

Why would u take it at evens when u can get at +120 on WH? Can also get Cleverley straight up at -275 on WH and Bellew +400 on SportingBet....free money to be won tomorrow night

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

He wrote it wrong. He meant Bellew got knocked down by McKenzie twice in there first fight. Bellew has struggled with weight and lower tier opponents the last few bouts.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yeah I know I was just messin! I've got risk free play on Cleverley by TKO/KO as well

ghost kid

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Yeah I know I was just messin! I've got risk free play on Cleverley by TKO/KO as well
    Thumbs up. My bad.

Gotta turn the sarcasm switch in my head full of fight records and betting lines.

Best of luck this weekend V.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha all good, cheers bro

Heads up on Ruiz vs Arce as well... Ruiz -120 on Sportbet/5dimes, Arce +187.5 on Betfred....free money!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

5d has taken a very opinionated line on this fight. They've been arbable everywhere all day and they are sucking up the Ruiz action like crazy. I've maxed this line 5 times, they haven't budged more than 5 cents.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

DeGale is predicting a Bellew KO. He's sparred with both and reckons Bellew has a lot more power and will exploit Cleverley's defensive deficiencies

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

DeGale is predicting a Bellew KO. He's sparred with both and reckons Bellew has a lot more power and will exploit Cleverley's defensive deficiencies

could be... after watching video on both,looks to me like cleverly is a class above.....

but,look at what groves did to degale...you never know,with homecourt and all....

great fan-friendly fight.....thank god for streams...

rocky mattioli

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 02:06 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha yeah they genuinely dont like eachother! The Polish dude is a slightly scary looking fella!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Added more arbs as William Hill aren't budging from having Cleverly at -275 and Clev by TKO/KO at +120 so now will make at least 19 units profit as long as the fight isnt a draw!

poopoo333
    poopoo333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4163

Any streams for this? When does it start?

ghost kid

it's on boxnation.tv for free...warren is offering free cards for a few months, then changing it to a subscription service

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Official stream.... Assume it will work not just in UK...
    The DeGale fight will be next then Cleverly in an hour and a bit or so
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 02:07 PM. Reason: link does not work

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post
    it's on boxnation.tv for free...warren is offering free cards for a few months, then changing it to a subscription service
    U see the undercard fights? Frank Warren feeding all the English prospects a couple of HUngarian bums!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wow was shiiting myself there for a second, if it had been a draw (which is maybe should of been) I'd of lost close to £1500! Fortunately Cleverly scraped the decision so made £220. Definitely not as easy as TS made out!

rocky mattioli

great fight.....bellew fought a great fight...could have gone either way(even though i thought cleverly finished a tad stronger).....and degale had his hands full to boot....

excellent show...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Wow was shiiting myself there for a second, if it had been a draw (which is maybe should of been) I'd of lost close to £1500! Fortunately Cleverly scraped the decision so made £220. Definitely not as easy as TS made out!
    Yikes, can't mess around with 1x2 lines for big arbs. Draws are too prevalent in boxing. I was bit once before.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Yikes, can't mess around with 1x2 lines for big arbs. Draws are too prevalent in boxing. I was bit once before.
    ha yeah took a chance with this one because of the bad blood between them and because Cleverly is always favoured by judges. Plus it was in Liverpool, if it had been a draw they'd of probably rioted! I bet the draw in the Hopkins/Dawson fight as back-up to my arbs though