TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I have to agree. Guida's skills has been getting better and better. His game plans are always top notch. I think the odds should be closer than they are. Hard to see value here. Very hard for me to bet against him. Probably won't touch that fight except maybe props.

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post

Call me Bizzaro JAKEPEAVY because Guida is the only fighter that I dislike, and I think he's got a shot at winning this fight versus Bendo. I'm so shell shocked after I lost money on Pettis that I don't think I'll be able to touch this line.

In the Pettis fight, he avoids anything resembling a fight while the dummies in the audience are chanting GUIDA! GUIDA! GUIDA! Then in the post-fight interview he has the nerve to say if you like exciting fights, he's your man for the title shot.. And the dolts in the audience eat it up I had never been so disgusted with a fight or a live audience before. Clay Guida should be scorned for his last fight, not treated like this rock star.

/end Clay Guida rant.

Anyway I'm just saying it's scary to bet against Guida, he very well could pull that same crap and squeak a decision.

GoGoGadget
    GoGoGadget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3088

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    I have to agree. Guida's skills has been getting better and better. His game plans are always top notch. I think the odds should be closer than they are. Hard to see value here. Very hard for me to bet against him. Probably won't touch that fight except maybe props.
    What exactly are his top notch game plans? its the same every time, take down and lay ontop. he's been able to do this to a lot of opponents, but how many wrestlers has he faced? how has he done vs them?
    Ben Henderson is a different beast than the type of opponents hes faced lately.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

Henderson is a beast.

Spaceman Spiff
    Spaceman Spiff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I agree about Guida, he always has the exact same gameplan, to smother you. The only exception was against Gomi, where his awkward movement allowed him to win the stand up, but I don't see him throwing Bendo off that easily. I like both guys but Ben is just more well rounded, and should find a way to win. I've already got him in a bunch of parlays.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

i don`t think you have to worry about anything other than,"who will out-grapple the other".......i see no reason why guida would stand with henderson....he`ll crawl over broken glass to try and grapple-f-ck him...and he usually always succeeds.....

and that happens to be a henderson strength as well...

so the question is,"who wins the grappling match"?...i kind of think that henderson might be the more physical guy(with those tree-trunks as a base)...

jheri-curl death match...

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
    Call me Bizzaro JAKEPEAVY because Guida is the only fighter that I dislike, and I think he's got a shot at winning this fight versus Bendo. I'm so shell shocked after I lost money on Pettis that I don't think I'll be able to touch this line.

In the Pettis fight, he avoids anything resembling a fight while the dummies in the audience are chanting GUIDA! GUIDA! GUIDA! Then in the post-fight interview he has the nerve to say if you like exciting fights, he's your man for the title shot.. And the dolts in the audience eat it up I had never been so disgusted with a fight or a live audience before. Clay Guida should be scorned for his last fight, not treated like this rock star.

/end Clay Guida rant.

Anyway I'm just saying it's scary to bet against Guida, he very well could pull that same crap and squeak a decision.
    totally agree about Guida--I like this parlay Benson@-220*Jon Jones@-440*Cerrone@ -290 pays something like+130ish

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    i don`t think you have to worry about anything other than,"who will out-grapple the other".......i see no reason why guida would stand with henderson....he`ll crawl over broken glass to try and grapple-f-ck him...and he usually always succeeds.....

and that happens to be a henderson strength as well...

so the question is,"who wins the grappling match"?...i kind of think that henderson might be the more physical guy(with those tree-trunks as a base)...

jheri-curl death match...
    yep those tree-trunk legs and a viscous guillotine are going to make it very difficult for Guida to grapple-f*ck Benson for 3 rounds...not to mention Henderson is the Son of the God

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

....seems like the whole "being the Son of God" thing should have been mentioned first in the list of reasons to pick Henderson,rather than an add on

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I'll take Black Jesus over Regular Jesus

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    I'll take Black Jesus over Regular Jesus
    I think regular jesus was black too, or at least brown.

I'll take jesuseatsnubs over both of them.

First 12