CAS2550
    CAS2550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

who WILL win tonight?

I need 1 solid play tonight. Nevermind the price. Any suggestions?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Kelly Brook

Semt3x
    Semt3x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simpson

CAS2550
    CAS2550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Semt3x View Post
    Simpson
    thanks bro i need a solid play.. tried to stay away from the L word. but you believe aaron simpson is a solid play tonight? whos eric shafer? he blows?

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Demian Maia

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Maia... Outclasses Jorge in all aspects. Aside from "getting caught", I don't see how Maia loses this fight -- Can see him winning a grappling dominated decision (see Miranda/Grove fights) as its tough (even for Maia) to sub guys when you reach a certain high level threshold of grappling acumen / can see him outpointing Jorge via a mix of his recently sharpened striking and grappling / and could see Maia finishing via sub or even KO,TKO if Jorge gets loose...

Better value than Simpson imho. I'll actually be putting a few duckets on Red Schafer. He's a solid chinned, sweep & sub crafty ginger and is pretty flipping large for a MW (as this is his 2nd fight at MW since moving down from LHW). So Simpson's recent strategy of draping himself on his opponents like a wet rag and taking a nap may not work.

Schafer may certainly lose to Simpson, as he has lost to bigger wrestlers at LHW... but quite frankly, Simpson has left me unimpressed as of late, so considering the juice on Simpson (-400) or Maia (-290)... I'd go Maia.

Would also suggest Phan... but the big disclaimer is that he's fighting Leonard, so if it goes to the scorecards... buckle up.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

double post

[delete]

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guilliard is your 'lock' of the night 'nevermind the price', imo. I thought A train looked awful in his last fight and I'll never lay money on him again.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Guillard, Aldo, and Phan parlay. None of them lose tonight barring a freak KO/Submission

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Maia... Outclasses Jorge in all aspects. Aside from "getting caught", I don't see how Maia loses this fight -- Can see him winning a grappling dominated decision (see Miranda/Grove fights) as its tough (even for Maia) to sub guys when you reach a certain high level threshold of grappling acumen / can see him outpointing Jorge via a mix of his recently sharpened striking and grappling / and could see Maia finishing via sub or even KO,TKO if Jorge gets loose...

Better value than Simpson imho. I'll actually be putting a few duckets on Red Schafer. He's a solid chinned, sweep & sub crafty ginger and is pretty flipping large for a MW (as this is his 2nd fight at MW since moving down from LHW). So Simpson's recent strategy of draping himself on his opponents like a wet rag and taking a nap may not work.

Schafer may certainly lose to Simpson, as he has lost to bigger wrestlers at LHW... but quite frankly, Simpson has left me unimpressed as of late, so considering the juice on Simpson (-400) or Maia (-290)... I'd go Maia.

Would also suggest Phan... but the big disclaimer is that he's fighting Leonard, so if it goes to the scorecards... buckle up.
    Agree with this, I really like phan and I've concluded with much debate that maia is a reasonable play too.

I also like sonnen, I have him on almost everyone of my parlays. Stann was on his way to losing a clear cut UD to messezino until pulling off that miracle triangle 18 months ago (irony I know...could very well happen to chael, but stann isn't horn, philo or anderson off his back). Mike is about half the wrestler of chael imo, and he got stann down rather easily. The two wrestlers stann has faced he was grounded and grinded on at will. I actually want stann to win, because he's exciting and a cool interesting guy, but I think chael gets it done just like he did against okami, nate, and was about to do to anderson - grinding UD.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Demian Maia has the best chance of winning out of all the fights.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Demian Maia has the best chance of winning out of all the fights.

No shot. He has a good chance to win but that's a really, really bold statement. Did you watch Santiago's Sengoku fights?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by proposition joe View Post
    No shot. He has a good chance to win but that's a really, really bold statement. Did you watch Santiago's Sengoku fights?
    no, just ufc fights... i can't imagine he'll beat a demian maia who is on top of his game.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Hopefully you avoided Guillard. That was embarrassing.