sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

Ryan Jimmo vs. Rameau Sokoudjou

Not a fan of any of them, but isn't -530 too juiced for "Big Deal". Good strikers are worst nightmare for Sokoudjou IMO and this is a bad matchup for him, but isn't there a possibility he gets top control consistently and controls the game?

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by sharlataans View Post
    Not a fan of any of them, but isn't -530 too juiced for "Big Deal". Good strikers are worst nightmare for Sokoudjou IMO and this is a bad matchup for him, but isn't there a possibility he gets top control consistently and controls the game?

Jimmo is at -530?

I'm hoping my book adds this line soon so I can buy in on Sokoudjou

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

If this goes past the first... Jimmo should take it. He's motivated to get to the ufc and should get there with a win over Soko. However, I'll take a chance on Soko at the current line... he's obviously fought the better competition but has failed to evolve and improve his cardio. Too bad we can't get a nice prop in this one.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Gotta admit, I was thinking the same thing, when i saw that line... but given my propensity for being an excellent fade on Friday events (Titan, MFC, etc) aired on HDNet that only a true degenerate wagers on, I'll probably stay away from Soko here...

Or maybe throw him in a tiny wager / high payout dog parlay of some sort for kicks... Soko / Red Shafer or KFlo or Jeremy Stephens or Beltran / NFL...

Awwww f*ckit...

Risk 0.13u to win 3.61u Sokoudjou / Red Schafer / New York Giants ML / Detroit Lions ML