Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by proposition joe View Post
    Simpson/Guillard/Aldo/Phan
    I like it.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Garcia by split decision and proceeding riot/Darren Elkins by another robbery decision against an Asian fighter

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haven't placed it, and I don't know if I will, but I like Stipe/Nam/Sonnen/ and then mix n match stephens/pettis. I might switch out stipe too, debuts and hype are tricky and can bit you in the ass I've learned..

I was thinking about putting my boy Atrain in there, but I'll admit that he didn't impress against tavares and schafer is much better than tavares imo. Schafer gave bader one hell of a fight and bader is massive compared to atrain. Schafer will be large at 185 and assuming the weight cut goes well for him, Atrain might be a bit outmuscled. I still pick atrain on paper, but he is being way overvalued at those odds imo so I would be hesitant to throw him in as one of your parlay 'locks' per se. GL everyone.
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 10-06-11 at 07:28 PM.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Haven't placed it, and I don't know if I will, but I like Stipe/Nam/Sonnen/ and then mix n match stephens/pettis. I might switch out stipe too, debuts and hype are tricky and can bit you in the ass I've learned..

I was thinking about putting my boy Atrain in there, but I'll admit that he didn't impress against tavares and schafer is much better than tavares imo. Schafer gave bader one hell of a fight and bader is massive compared to atrain. Schafer will be large at 185 and assuming the weight cut goes well for him, Atrain might be a bit outmuscled. I still pick atrain on paper, but he is being way overvalued at those odds imo so I would be hesitant to throw him in as one of your parlay 'locks' per se. GL everyone.
    Yup. Simpson has been frustrating as hell when I have wagered on him... and unless I think the odds are off, I won't play him... I'm actually considering a play on the ginger here... especially if the line continues moving.

I'd Go Maia instead...

(Though I still don't know why everyone is on Stipe... his stand up looked kinda sloppy in the limited footage I saw; and even though he has wrestling credentials, I didn't see any wrasslin' from him, and even at that -- credentials (and supposed proficiency in one aspect) don't always transfer to the cage... if anyone can point me to thorough footage on Mr. Miocic, please point me in the right direction)

I'll probably throw Guillard in a parlay with Maia (and maybe Phan), and perhaps hedge with a Lauzon by sub play if I see fit.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Garcia by split decision and proceeding riot/Darren Elkins by another robbery decision against an Asian fighter
    I dont think it will be necessary I think Zhang whoops the **** outta Elkins

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Maia/Simpson/Guillard

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Miocic/Pettis/Guillard/Sonnen/Aldo/Maynard

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Yup. Simpson has been frustrating as hell when I have wagered on him... and unless I think the odds are off, I won't play him... I'm actually considering a play on the ginger here... especially if the line continues moving.

I'd Go Maia instead...

(Though I still don't know why everyone is on Stipe... his stand up looked kinda sloppy in the limited footage I saw; and even though he has wrestling credentials, I didn't see any wrasslin' from him, and even at that -- credentials (and supposed proficiency in one aspect) don't always transfer to the cage... if anyone can point me to thorough footage on Mr. Miocic, please point me in the right direction)

I'll probably throw Guillard in a parlay with Maia (and maybe Phan), and perhaps hedge with a Lauzon by sub play if I see fit.
    Yea I've bet on atrain a four times before, and lost two of them and in the end I've lost more than I won on that man (although I can't blame him against munoz, one hell of a close fight - that was bs they didn't get fotn and lauzon/gsot got it instead). Haha ginger...again, I still got atrain on paper, but there is serious value in schafer as a live dog.

I definitely agree in stipe now, I watched some of the footage and he is sloppy and I haven't seen his wrestling or even know if he has transitioned it to mma. Beltran will be the better striker imo and could def suck stipe into a brawl. I'm not on him anymore, I wanna include him in my parlay but hype and debuts tend to screw me sometimes. I'm torn I guess, hard to pick a favorite as so many are juicy.

I think I might switch stipe out with elkins, so sonnen/nam/elkins/pettis, and then do a nice value parlay switching pettis with stephens.

I wanna do guillard, but a bit too juicy for me now. Might follow you guys on maia, I just think its gonna be closer than most people think and I would have maia at -180 tops if I was Mr. Odessa - jorge is a great scrambler and his striking is equal if not much better than maia's imo... Yet jorge's chin and maia's superior grappling/control have swayed me from taking jorge as a dog.

GL with to you guys tomorrow!

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

That KFlo-Aldo starts round 2 prop that the fellas have been throwing about on the board is nice parlay material as well imo...

Regarding Stipe -- I'm not trying to talk anybody out of that bet necessarily -- it's just I haven't seen any footage making me believe there's value in his line... maybe he comes in and mauls Beltran for all I know, but given the limited evidence I've observed thus far, I'm really tempted to put a bit on the Mexicutioner actually... Hyped prospect debuts can be hit or miss -- for every Nedkov there is a Vemola.

Betmasta -- in the past I would've agreed with you regarding Maia's striking, but he has really progressed with his stand-up in his past few fights. Glad to see you backed out of that Jorge bet, as I'll be backing Maia via a few bet scenarios

Good luck on your plays!

edit: I gotta say, and surely taken with a grain of salt, but from the weigh in, Stipe looks rather imposing compared to Beltran from a size perspective... obviously that can be a short-sighted consideration when capping a fight (see Duffee vs Russow), but none the less perhaps worth noting. I'm just gonna stay clear of that bout...
    Last edited by Educ8d Degener8; 10-07-11 at 05:46 PM.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Maia/Phan/Zhang

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Aldo/Sonnen/Guillard/Miocic/Simpson

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

sonnen, maynard, florian.......dogs are live in this ppv

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Frank Edgar -130* Jose Aldo -360* Chael Sonnen -250* Demian Maia -300* Basically 3 to 1. I like the favs here. Normally not the case tho

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    That KFlo-Aldo starts round 2 prop that the fellas have been throwing about on the board is nice parlay material as well imo...

Regarding Stipe -- I'm not trying to talk anybody out of that bet necessarily -- it's just I haven't seen any footage making me believe there's value in his line... maybe he comes in and mauls Beltran for all I know, but given the limited evidence I've observed thus far, I'm really tempted to put a bit on the Mexicutioner actually... Hyped prospect debuts can be hit or miss -- for every Nedkov there is a Vemola.

Betmasta -- in the past I would've agreed with you regarding Maia's striking, but he has really progressed with his stand-up in his past few fights. Glad to see you backed out of that Jorge bet, as I'll be backing Maia via a few bet scenarios

Good luck on your plays!

edit: I gotta say, and surely taken with a grain of salt, but from the weigh in, Stipe looks rather imposing compared to Beltran from a size perspective... obviously that can be a short-sighted consideration when capping a fight (see Duffee vs Russow), but none the less perhaps worth noting. I'm just gonna stay clear of that bout...
    I agree about the round props, never played them in my parlays (just started playing parlays again anyways), but some of them are looking good, V has some interesting ones in his thread.

I hear you on stipe. We have the same logic on this one. I wanna take him and something tells me he will win in impressive fashion, but I know little about him, have seen little footage, and what I have seen did not necessarily impress. One of my 'golden rules' that I still break, like a dumbass, is don't bet on a fighter you don't really know much about! Also, his less than .500 opponent record against 4 HWs who are 5'11 or shorter is a bit daunting. I think beltran is the first guy who is close to him in height. Just gonna sit back as well on this one and enjoy the show!

Dude I was totally humbled by maia against munoz. I don't know if you remember, but I rarely make threads on here but I made one on maia/munoz and I was really big on munoz. Obviously got lucky as that decision could have gone either way. In that thread though I was really underestimating maia's stand up and giving munoz' stand up too much credit... I was arguing with a few people on here that maia would be owned on teh feet. Boy was I wrong on that one. So I am very humbled by his stand up, but I can honsetly say that I think jorge's stand up is better than munoz and will be jsut as good if not better than maia's. Jorge's chin tho is the reason why I give maia a better than legit shot at winning a stand up, alhtough I think he's gonna play it smart and fight like the adcc champ he is!

I don't really have many plays for tomorrow. I got 400 on nam to win 200 which I am kinda regretting at this point as I've heard that garcia is supposedly gonna 'follow the gameplan' this time around. Nam isn't great, but if garcia does come with a gameplan and doesn't brawl I think this one might be closer than I'd be comfortable with.

Gonna make a few parlays on 5dimes right now, been pondering them for a whille and gonna make them here in min, I'll post my two favorite ones after.

GL to you as well man!!!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I have a parlay that's connected to multiple events.

Jones/Browne/Sonnen/Aldo

I need Sonnen and Aldo to win their fights to win.

MMAbetMASTA

Finally made my parlays. I made a few, but this is the one I'm hoping to hit most, my 'money' parlay per se!

91545829-110/8/11 2:19am$35.00$358.44Pending5 Team ParlayPending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1202 Jose Aldo -360* vs Kenny Florian Pending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Chael Sonnen -250* vs Brian Stann Pending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1402 Nam Pham -240* vs Leonard Garcia Pending10/8/11 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1801 Jeremy Stephens +245* vs Anthony Pettis Pending10/8/11 9:00pm Bellator Fighting 3008 Ronnie Mann -350* vs Kenny Foster

Also got this as a default as I think nam, aldo, sonnen, and mann should win, I basically switched stephens out with Mr. pettis:

91545846-110/8/11 2:20am$15.00$116.15Pending4 Team ParlayPending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1202 Jose Aldo -360* vs Kenny Florian Pending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Chael Sonnen -250* vs Brian Stann Pending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1402 Nam Pham -240* vs Leonard Garcia Pending10/8/11 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1801 Jeremy Stephens +245* vs Anthony Pettis

Obviously, if aldo, pham, or sonnen lose - I lose both of these... Yet if they win I should be up at least a bill from these two.

Made a few others, but they are all small parlays for shits and giggles I guess. Got one with Aldo by 5 rnd D at +330 and the above favorites that pays out nicely for small wager.

Also got 420 on pham str8 to win 200. Gonna be hating life if he loses, as I lose that 4 and lose most my parlays.

GL everyone!!! Can't wait for this stacked card!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 10-08-11 at 01:36 AM.

SportsPedagogy

Creepy kid Joe killed alot of parlays tonight

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Finally made my parlays. I made a few, but this is the one I'm hoping to hit most, my 'money' parlay per se!

91545829-110/8/11 2:19am$35.00$358.44Pending5 Team ParlayPending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1202 Jose Aldo -360* vs Kenny Florian Pending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Chael Sonnen -250* vs Brian Stann Pending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1402 Nam Pham -240* vs Leonard Garcia Pending10/8/11 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1801 Jeremy Stephens +245* vs Anthony Pettis Pending10/8/11 9:00pm Bellator Fighting 3008 Ronnie Mann -350* vs Kenny Foster

Also got this as a default as I think nam, aldo, sonnen, and mann should win, I basically switched stephens out with Mr. pettis:

91545846-110/8/11 2:20am$15.00$116.15Pending4 Team ParlayPending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1202 Jose Aldo -360* vs Kenny Florian Pending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Chael Sonnen -250* vs Brian Stann Pending10/8/11 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1402 Nam Pham -240* vs Leonard Garcia Pending10/8/11 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1801 Jeremy Stephens +245* vs Anthony Pettis

Obviously, if aldo, pham, or sonnen lose - I lose both of these... Yet if they win I should be up at least a bill from these two.

Made a few others, but they are all small parlays for shits and giggles I guess. Got one with Aldo by 5 rnd D at +330 and the above favorites that pays out nicely for small wager.

Also got 420 on pham str8 to win 200. Gonna be hating life if he loses, as I lose that 4 and lose most my parlays.

GL everyone!!! Can't wait for this stacked card!!!!!!!!
    seems like guillard screwed all you guys.... hit one of my parlays to be up a bill on that and hit my phan play. Not a bad night, needed it after breaking even last event and losing the one before. Hope you all did well with your plays!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

My parlay survived. Cheers.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Frank Edgar -130* Jose Aldo -360* Chael Sonnen -250* Demian Maia -300* Basically 3 to 1. I like the favs here. Normally not the case tho
    Aldo made me a lol nervous after the first two rounds, but a good night !