Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    So because you claim to be the comedian you're the decided of all that is funny now? Did you ever tell us what your name is? An aspiring comedian would want to get their name out there right?

Maybe you really are a brilliant comedian, and your real motive for posting these wagers is to make us laugh.
    To be fair he has said his name - Gabriel Killian

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

So because you claim to be the comedian you're the decided of all that is funny now? Did you ever tell us what your name is? An aspiring comedian would want to get their name out there right?

Maybe you really are a brilliant comedian, and your real motive for posting these wagers is to make us laugh.
    Three things I have learned about you. 1) You're not very bright. 2) You're not very funny. 3) You love the word "claim"

Yeah, I post wagers that win, so you could laugh. A six-team parlay didn't hit that I thought had a decent chance of hitting; if you find humor in that, then you're the reason Two and a Half Men is still on the air.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

i'm thinking about going against some of the heavy favorites i picked, like guillard and simpson. i'm getting simpson as a -425 favorite right now and schafer at +305 -- rather put something small on schaffer, i'm thinking.

this is the first and last time i post picks before the lines are out/my bets are in.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I think Simpson is being overvalued here. Schafer is going to be a bigger and have the BJJ to cause Simpson some problems on the ground.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I think Simpson is being overvalued here. Schafer is going to be a bigger and have the BJJ to cause Simpson some problems on the ground.
    Yeah, Simpson should be more like -210. The value in this fight is def w/ Schafer.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Yeah, Simpson should be more like -210. The value in this fight is def w/ Schafer.

Agreed. I'm worried about my Simpson bet and in retrospect shouldn't have made it. I still think he wins, but the value is definately on Schafer. I got in at -270 though so that's a little more fitting.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I'd be a lot more comfortable playing the completes round 1 or over 1.5 at -165 then Simpson straight up

proposition joe

I'd be a lot more comfortable playing the completes round 1 or over 1.5 at -165 then Simpson straight up
    I think that this one ends early, to be honest. Schafer will be less likely to catch a sub later in the fight and Simpson very well could look to finish on the feet early, given the criticism he's received after the Tavares fight.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Three things I have learned about you. 1) You're not very bright. 2) You're not very funny. 3) You love the word "claim" Yeah, I post wagers that win, so you could laugh. A six-team parlay didn't hit that I thought had a decent chance of hitting; if you find humor in that, then you're the reason Two and a Half Men is still on the air.
    1) You're not very bright - you play terrible lines with heavy juice and chase
    2) You're not very funny - I don't recall you saying anything funny despite being a comedian
    3) I don't mind the world "claim" - What is your name? I want to youtube you before you go on Rogan's podcast

No six team fight parlays have a good chance of hitting, unless every fight is very heavy juice and even then they bust a lot of the time. If they hit often everyone would be making them.

Anyway, I'll stop busting your balls because I actually like you. You make for good entertainment in the absence of Jesuseatsnubs and Pride> UFC. Good luck tonight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

if you find humor in that, then you're the reason Two and a Half Men is still on the air.
    That's more like it!

Two and a Half Men is HORRIBLE!

bogbat

That's more like it! Two and a Half Men is HORRIBLE!
    Agreed. My favorite comedy on right now is probably Curb your Enthusiasm, followed by South Park and Family Guy.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

...if you find humor in that, then you're the reason Two and a Half Men is still on the air.
    Now that was sharp humor.

The value in the Simpson-Red fight is undoubtedly with the ginger at current odds. Now, I say this because Simpson has come in with some inconsistent performances and downright ruh-tarded gameplans ("Hey, lets stand and bang with Leben")... Agree Simpson should be nowhere near -410. Even if lands some hard shots, Schafer has shown a decent cinderblock head in the Bader fight and reasonable recovery as well...

Good luck.

bogbat

Isn't Schafer coming into this fight at short notice?

proposition joe

Yep, replacing Nick Catone. Plus, I believe this is his first fight at 185, at least in the UFC. Short-notice weight cut might have an effect.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

He had a fight on the 3rd of Sept then the Simpson fight was announced on the 10th. So months notice but he'd already had a camp and trial successful cut to MW for the Albandia fight

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Agreed. My favorite comedy on right now is probably Curb your Enthusiasm, followed by South Park and Family Guy.
    curb is great. always sunny in philly is, too.

i'm excited to learn that there's gonna be 1 more season of arrested development, followed by a movie.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

yeah, prop joe, i'd say the -270 on simpson was good, after seeing the fight... was up to -425, so i didn't bet.

FaM0us Skins
    FaM0us Skins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Simpson won by decision

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

curb is great. always sunny in philly is, too.

i'm excited to learn that there's gonna be 1 more season of arrested development, followed by a movie.
    There, I now agree with you about 1 thing.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

1) You're not very bright - you play terrible lines with heavy juice and chase
    2) You're not very funny - I don't recall you saying anything funny despite being a comedian

If you really want to see something funny, find his twitter feed.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

My bets:

Darren Elkins - Won $33 (risked $30)
    Stipe Miocic - Won $125 (ended up adding another $25)
    Jeremy Stephens - Lost $50
    Demian Maia - Won $250 (risked $640 at -320. Wouldn't have bet quite this much if Stipe hadn't won) --was my lock of the night.
    Joe Lauzon - Won $138 ($24 to win $90 at +375 and $10 to win $38 at +385, was not liking Guillard at -650)
    Nam Phan - Won $160 (risked $338)
    Brian Stann - Lost $21 (had decided not to bet at all, but couldn't help myself when Stann dropped to +210)
    Kenny Florian - Lost $147 (IMO, Florian clearly won rounds 1, 2, and 4. This was bullshit. I feel robbed, I wonder how he feels.)
    Gray Maynard - Lost $330

+$155

First 12