MMAJOE
    MMAJOE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

My UFC 92 picks

Forrest Griffin -110 6.6 units to win 6 units -

Rashad might be the better athelete and wrestler, but i think forrest is the bigger fighter and better conditioned fighter and beter striker/Ju jits guy. As long as forrest doesnt get into a brawl I see hime take this one.bye dec

Big Nog -400 8 units to win 2 units

Even though Mir looks in his best shape in a long time, His striking game is know where near Nogs striking, Nog is known to take a beating and still win. Nog has never been KO or Submitted in his career and i see that staying the same after tonight and see him winning bye TKO.

Rampage +115 3 units to win 3.45

Even though Rampage lost to Silva twice , he looked in good shape, New training camp, No Pride rules (ring,yellow cards,soccer kicks ect) I see Rampage coming out on top with a KO /TKO. ( i could be wrong ) cant wait for this fight, should be fight of the night.

Brad Blackburn +150 4 units to win 6 units

This guy is not a household name but is a very solid fighter, Has some solid wins in his career (Jay hieron and Chris Wilson).He is fighting Ryo Chonan the last guy that beat Anderson Silva bye a crazy flying scissor heel hook , rumor was Silva just came off foot surgery and reinjured his foot during there fight and forced him to tap quick. I think Chonan is a solid fighter but his win over Silva makes him overvalued, also to add besides Okami there really hasnt been any Japanese fighters that have faired well in the UFC.

Patrick Barry -280 11.2 units to win 4 units

I did not know anything about this guy, but did some research and he is a former K1 kickboxer and has fought a few MMA fights.He is Fighting Dan Eveson that has one 6 out of his 10 wins bye KO/TKO o and one sub. That is bad news for him a K1 level HW Striker vs a small show Hw brawler with no submission game. This is a Tune up fight for Barry and we will see more of him soon after a quick KO tonight.

Parlay picks

Hardonk -330, Nog -400,Barry -280,Kongo -330,Okami -400

$100 to win $252.03

Griffin wins 5 rnd dec +275, Nog-400,Barry -280,Kongo -330,Blackburn +150,Hardonk -330

$30 to win $748.38

Bon
    Bon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your picks, I'm on the same sides as you... good luck!

TheGovernor11
    TheGovernor11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Good looking picks Joe, good luck.

innovator
    innovator's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm going to throw this in for consideration..Rashad just had, or is about to have a kid...can't forget the new kid factor.

MMAJOE
    MMAJOE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Bad day for me called a couple wrong. Forrest looked good early and got rocked in the 3rd and never recovered. Nog looked horrible, Mir landed some big power shots looked gassed the whole fight, I almost looked like NOG threw the fight. He has never been so bad in a fight.
    Called the Blackburn,Barry and called Rampage KO, could off been a decent day if NOG or Griffin won.

3-2 UFC 92 picks -1.15 Units

0-2 UFC 92 parlay picks -$130