The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

UFC 92: The ULTIMATE 2008

ULTIMATE 2008

Dan Evenson +165 vs Pat Barry -205
    After seeing Dan "The Viking" Evenson fight at UFC 87 I thought the only one way this guy will ever be back in the UFC is if he is selling t-shirts outside the arena or hot dogs and beer at the concession stand. Guess I was wrong.
    PAT BARRY -205

Ryo Chonan -170 vs Brad Blackburn +140
    You can see a big difference between these two if you read their little bios on UFC.com. Under "Strengths" you will see that Chonan has Fighting Spirit listed. LOOK THE **** OUT! Here comes an armbar... no wait... Oh My GOD!! It's Fighting Spirit!! ****ing Awesome. Blackburn on the other hand has Experience listed under his "Strengths." I don't know about you, but where I come from we call that being a slut.
    RYO CHONAN -170

Matt Hamill -385 vs Reese Andy +315
    If this is your first time seeing Matt "The Hammer" Hamill, then you might not know that he is deaf. It would also indicate that your MMA knowledge is obviously far inferior to the colassal heap of it in my head. Hamill could be deaf, blind, missing his left leg, fighting a tiger at the same time and I would still take him at -$$$. Reeses Pieces is a tub-o-shit.
    MATT HAMILL -385

Antoni Hardonk -345 vs Mike Wessel +275
    I got nothing. Undercard crap.
    ANTONI HARDONK -345

Yushin Okami -400 vs Dean Lister +320

YUSHIN OKAMI -400

Cheick Kongo -305 vs Mustapha Al-Turk +245
    Jihad! Jihad! Jihad! Al-jihad fi sabil Allah!
    Kongo = France =
    MUSTAPHA AL-TURK +245

CB Dollaway -170 vs Mike Massenzio +140
    Have you seen the South Park episode where Cartman turns Butters into a "freak" so they can go on Maury Povich and get a prize?

Chin-ballitus

Well, CB Dollaway also has chin-ballitus. How else would this loser get on the main card unless Dana White's balls were hitting his chin?
    MIKE MASSENZIO +140

Wanderlei Silva -115 vs Quinton Jackson -115
    I love my original Nintendo Entertainment System.

Eat the woman in the shower!

It's too bad that Rampage went Bat-Shit Crazy. Currently Rampage is quivering with fear. I guess I would shit myself too if someone called "the Axe Murderer" was going to destroy me.
    WANDERLEI SILVA -115

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira -375 vs Frank Mir +305
    I'm glad that Mir shaved his hair on TUF. Those curly locks really made his head look like the mushroom tip of a penis. Maybe that was fitting though, because he comes off as a rooster. Well I guess Nogueira won't be winning a beauty contest any time soon either.
    I heard that Frank Mir started driving truck! And he doesn't have trouble backing up, either! OHHHHH... That Just Happened!
    FRANK MIR +305

Forrest Griffin -135 vs Rashad Evans +105
    Opie is being bullied and intimidated on his way to school by Sugar. He's forcing Opie to pay a nickel to pass by his street. As Opie asks Andy, Barney and Aunt Bee for nickels, Andy becomes aware something is wrong. Barney tails him and discovers the truth. Andy must help Opie stand up for his rights without appearing to interfere. Then Opie ****s up Sugar.
    FORREST GRIFFIN -135
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 04:47 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Wow. What can I say? By far your most entertaining write-up to date! The Okami info was especially informative and for that I say, Thank you.

Totally agree with CB being a cockboy. Hated watching that moron on TUF.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    The Okami info was especially informative and for that I say, Thank you.
    That is actually inside information and I can't reveal my source.

*I updated the odds. Massenzio at +140 is my gem of the night!

Bread
    Living corpse

I will have my picks later on today.

I just need to decide if my decisions will be alcohol-fueled or not. Hmmmm.......

YEA THEY WILL! DUHHH!!!!

Bread
    Living corpse

I want to win some money tonight.