TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Yeah just bravado I'd imagine! Bisping also saying that he's gonna knock Mayhem out, but we all know that he'll probably be on his bike circling for three rounds.
    You mean 5 rounds

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    You mean 5 rounds
    ha oh yeah - did a JOsh Rosenthal there! Is it definitely a 5 rounder though as it's not a PPV, I thought maybe only PPV main events would be 5 rounds?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Actually I read an article other day which said it was a 5rounder - I must be thinking of the Guillard Miller fight which apparently wont be.

That makes it more difficult to judge for sure. Bisping has great cardio, but Mayhem's will be best it's ever been now he's at a top camp and working with machines like Munoz, Ellenberger and KSoz.

I think another key thing in this fight could be Bisping's ego. He seems to think that he deserves a title shot after beating Rivera and has said that he almost felt disrespected that he had to face Miller who he thinks isn't a step-up. Obviously the TUF gig -extra money and exposure - sweetened it for him and clearly the whole coaching process and rivalry will motivate him more than he would of been had it just been a simple fight without TUF. But still, if he truly thinks he should be fighting Anderson Silva and is overlooking Miller then it is something to consider. Also, Bisping is now based in Huntington Beach full-time so what effect is that going to have on him? Will it elevate his training - i.e more training partner opportunities or will the change from the harsh, secluded Northern England Wolfslair camp have a negative effect? At least there he had no distractions - all he could do was train. And it's not like he can train and spar with all the other top camps in California, seeing as Mayhem affiliated to most of them such as Reign and Kings! Rampage is also buddies with Mayhem so not sure how much he is going to be involved.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

UFC definately makes sure Bisping doesn't lose 2 to 3 in a row, that's for sure. They keep building him up imo. Then he gets a big fight and crumbles. I see this fight pretty even with value on Miller. Yet I think the UFC definatly wants Bisping to win and the right play is probably Bisping by dec.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I will also probably be staying away and hoping that Bisping gets worked...

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Miller wins by RNC.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Is this gonna be a 5 round fight?

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Is this gonna be a 5 round fight?
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/10/3...n-event-at-tuf

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Wow. Miller as a dog in a 5 round fight against Bisping... I'm liking Miller!

Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miller's wrestling isn't good enough to take Bisping down. While his grappling and sub's are better he won't be able to get Bisping on his back. Bisping is going to be moving a lot in this fight in and out of range and should pick apart Mayhem, Bisping win's by UD

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

For some reason I think I'm Bisping's only American fan? I'm not sure why because the only thing he's really good at is running his mouth. I do think too much was made of his running from Henderson in their fight. Bisping overtrained and was definitely too skinny and got bullied around. He'll probably decision Miller but I don't think Bisping should be -180 or something against anyone borderline top 10.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Bisping takes this 30-27. Probably won't make a play though.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

(50-45) is what i meant.

First 12