Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Question About 5Dimes

I remember someone mentioning on a message board that there was a "Nate Diaz Winning SOTN" at like +1200 on 5dimes. These types of bets are very appealing.

Right now there are a bunch of prop bets for UFC 136, but none of them involve FOTN, SOTN, or KOTN bonuses.

Does anyone know when these type of prop bets for UFC 136 will be added to the 5Dimes website. Will they be adding other prop bets like Guillard winning by KO or Lauzon winning by submission in the upcoming days to 5Dimes specifically?

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

All the lines are normally out by the latest the Wednesday before fight night...and yes You'll def have the option of taking Melvin via KO or Lauzon via sub.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Guillard inside distance and by decision are already up. By sub or TKO/KO will probably be up by next Tuesday

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    I remember someone mentioning on a message board that there was a "Nate Diaz Winning SOTN" at like +1200 on 5dimes. These types of bets are very appealing.

Right now there are a bunch of prop bets for UFC 136, but none of them involve FOTN, SOTN, or KOTN bonuses.

Does anyone know when these type of prop bets for UFC 136 will be added to the 5Dimes website. Will they be adding other prop bets like Guillard winning by KO or Lauzon winning by submission in the upcoming days to 5Dimes specifically?
    FOTN, SOTN, KOTN are added the day of the event.

You should be able to get the Guillard/Lauzon props as well since they are main card fights.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

+1600 Paid for my UFC 135 tickets

I have hit several +1000 and ups on SOTN. i find its easier to predict then the others, but carries just as much value. Anybody has a punchers chance at KOTN, but it usually takes a skilled person to win SOTN

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Also, the main event usually always carries an award.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Does anyone know if there will be bets for SOTN, KOTN, FOTN, added on 5Dimes for UFC on Versus 6 .

As of right now I only see props for the fighting going the 3/5 round distance or not.

I would like to bet on Stuve winning SOTN, or just plain winning by submission for the right price.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

SOTN and those type of props come after the odds is out. The preliminary fights has not been finalized.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Does anyone know if there will be bets for SOTN, KOTN, FOTN, added on 5Dimes for UFC on Versus 6 .

As of right now I only see props for the fighting going the 3/5 round distance or not.

I would like to bet on Stuve winning SOTN, or just plain winning by submission for the right price.
    5dimes will have Cruz by decision, Struve by sub etc.. up by thursday night. But 5dimes/sportbet dont always offer SOTN, FOTN, KOTN for Versus events, if they do they wont be up till Sat or Friday night at earliest. Bookmaker will offer SOTN, FOTN and KOTN at poor value

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    5dimes will have Cruz by decision, Struve by sub etc.. up by thursday night. But 5dimes/sportbet dont always offer SOTN, FOTN, KOTN for Versus events, if they do they wont be up till Sat or Friday night at earliest. Bookmaker will offer SOTN, FOTN and KOTN at poor value
    I can live with that. Thanks man.

Vitooch
    Dayman

One more question.

I'm getting an error in my attempts to deposit using a **** DC.

It is the same card I used for my first two deposits.