5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

watch any UFC PPV free

just wanted to pass along a nice little page to check out instead of paying 50 bucks to watch ppv...great feeds with different links in HD...its firstrowsports.com...nothing to download or anything...VERY easy....im sure alot know this but passing it along...its a great little site

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

its actually any ppv, plus every sports game u can imagine is on here from nfl to international soccer, wwe, everything....doesnt cost a dime...dont even need a email address, or anything...just click and watch any of the evnts for free

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

"the government is literally going to people's homes and taking them to jail. Wait and c what happens in the next few months."
    "it's illegal and everyone knows it"
    "The FBI is going after everyone!!"

-Dana White

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL im scared....fbi has better things to do....they would just shut down the website, not the joes watching it....must be a long list ive been happily watching for over a year...thanks 4 the warning though but ill keep watching for free til it hets shut down

bogbat

lol, I watch a stream on occasion. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

38 posts linking us to FREE ppvs? Argh its a trap!

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

You could always just download the ppvs in legitimate HD through torrents after the event ends instead of having all the hassles of a stream. Just saying...

I hate it when I have to chip in 10 bucks when watching with friends. I can't imagine that people would actually shell out 50 to watch by themselves.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Dana's gonna get ya dana's gonna get yaaa

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

ive watched last 6 ppv and never had a single peep of o hassle watching it or any other event on that site...crystal clear...click and watch

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    You could always just download the ppvs in legitimate HD through torrents after the event ends instead of having all the hassles of a stream. Just saying...

I hate it when I have to chip in 10 bucks when watching with friends. I can't imagine that people would actually shell out 50 to watch by themselves.
    Yeah, but there's nothing like watching it LIVE. The rush goes away when it's already happened.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i totally agree with thast statement...free and live....especially since i have to have action on most matches

bogbat

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    You could always just download the ppvs in legitimate HD through torrents after the event ends instead of having all the hassles of a stream. Just saying... I hate it when I have to chip in 10 bucks when watching with friends. I can't imagine that people would actually shell out 50 to watch by themselves.
    You hate chipping in $10? Glad you're not my friend . Cheap ass.