bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

It will probably win as it should with that kind of juice, but you will lose long term with these kinds of bets unless you have a huge bankroll.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    whatever makes your life spent on the internet worthwhile, sweetheart.
    Whatever makes forget your life off of the internet New Eatsnub.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    It will probably win as it should with that kind of juice, but you will lose long term with these kinds of bets unless you have a huge bankroll.
    I don't usually lay juice like this, except for guys like Anderson Silva and Evan Dunham last week-- but I felt great about this fight from the day it was announced, it didn't matter to me what the line was.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
    Whatever makes forget your life off of the internet New Eatsnub.
    You're not a very funny person. Just sayin'.

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

it didn't matter to me what the line was.
    You should rethink that.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by urge2kill View Post
    You should rethink that.
    No, I shouldn't. I've learned to trust myself. If I feel it's a lock, the line does not matter. I'm 14-0 with my locks and I only wish I trusted myself the way I do now early on (not just with "locks" but with all my picks)-- I used to be afraid to risk big money, so I would always bet small and win small, and would take no satisfaction from my wins. I've done well since I began trusting myself more, and hopefully will continue to. Agree or disagree, it's working for me.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

El Cucuy is coming this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your bets in!!!!!!!!

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

I think Ferguson takes this but the juice is too much for a guy who has been largely untested. He has yet to fight a true UFC caliber opponent

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    I think Ferguson takes this but the juice is too much for a guy who has been largely untested. He has yet to fight a true UFC caliber opponent
    No, he hasn't. Aaron Riley isn't one, though. Every fight he's had with a true UFC caliber performer, he's lost. He's been beaten by guys Ferguson could easily beat. Yes, Ferguson is untested, but I believe he IS a UFC caliber performer, and after this victory, he will be tested against someone big.

But I agree, the juice is high. I was expecting Ferguson was -200 or -250.

Prediction: Gray Maynard becomes UFC Lightweight Champion. Melvin Guillard beats him for the title. Tony Ferguson wins his way to fighting Melvin Guillard for the title. Ferguson loses.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

No, he hasn't. Aaron Riley isn't one, though. Every fight he's had with a true UFC caliber performer, he's lost. He's been beaten by guys Ferguson could easily beat. Yes, Ferguson is untested, but I believe he IS a UFC caliber performer, and after this victory, he will be tested against someone big.

But I agree, the juice is high. I was expecting Ferguson was -200 or -250.

Prediction: Gray Maynard becomes UFC Lightweight Champion. Melvin Guillard beats him for the title. Tony Ferguson wins his way to fighting Melvin Guillard for the title. Ferguson loses.
    So you think Guillard is going to win what? 4 title defenses?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    So you think Guillard is going to win what? 4 title defenses?
    Depends on who he fights, but I could see him having at least a 50% shot against anybody in the Lightweight division. But yeah- I'm just making a wild prediction.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Depends on who he fights, but I could see him having at least a 50% shot against anybody in the Lightweight division. But yeah- I'm just making a wild prediction.
    I like Guillard too, but the lightweight division is so deep right now it'd be hard to see what ferguson could do that would get him a title shot in the near future.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I like Guillard too, but the lightweight division is so deep right now it'd be hard to see what ferguson could do that would get him a title shot in the near future.
    Yeah, who knows, he probably won't even be able to get past his next opponent. Could be a real challenge if he gets Evan Dunham.

First 12