Semt3x
    Semt3x's Avatar Become A Pro!

UFC 135- Ring vs. Boetsch

Anybody seen the early line for this?
    If it's anywhere near close I'm definitely going to put a considerable bet on Boetsch.
    Probably will be able to catch Boetsch by decision at a good line.
    I just can't see Ring winning this fight.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Ring will take this fight.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line not out yet, but I agree with you.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I think Boetsch wins this by ud. He looks much stronger in his new weight class and can probably win on the ground.

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

really depends on the line. should wait for it.

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Gotta go with Timmeh

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

If Nick Ring is a dog, which he should be, then I am HITTING this hard! I see him having a 60%-70% chance.

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    If Nick Ring is a dog, which he should be, then I am HITTING this hard! I see him having a 60%-70% chance.
    Ring has a 60-70% chance of getting grounded and pounded for 3 rounds. And he's got a 29 - 39% chance of getting knocked out.

The 1% chance is that Tim trips on his way to the cage and breaks his leg.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by kmdubya View Post
    Ring has a 60-70% chance of getting grounded and pounded for 3 rounds. And he's got a 29 - 39% chance of getting knocked out.

The 1% chance is that Tim trips on his way to the cage and breaks his leg.

Only advantage Tim has on him is size, but Nick should be sparring with bigger guys in training. The guy always finds a way to pull out a W. I wouldn't bet against him. He's not gonna let Boetsch drop to his division and end his undefeated streak. I expect this fight to be his best performance.

And Tim... Who knows how cutting down the weight will effect him? If he doesn't take to it too well, it could be a lot more easy of a fight for Nick than I thought.

Tim Boetsch is the obvious winner in this fight. However, he very likely won't be.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

It's not that he always finds a way to get a W. It's that he gets the wonky judges help there. Riki lit him up and should have won.. even Dana agreed and paid him the win bonus. Boetsch will take Ring down and beat him up. He's fought the bigger, better competition and shouldn't have too many problems with Ring.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    It's not that he always finds a way to get a W. It's that he gets the wonky judges help there. Riki lit him up and should have won.. even Dana agreed and paid him the win bonus. Boetsch will take Ring down and beat him up. He's fought the bigger, better competition and shouldn't have too many problems with Ring.
    I could see Boetsch winning by KO in Round 2. It feels to me that's what SHOULD happen. Either that or a three round wrestling style domination.

Nick Ring is expecting that, though. I really feel like he's going to find a way to get the win here. Just feels like an upset to me. I'm not gonna go crazy and bet big on Ring, but if the line is at least +200, then i'll risk at least $100. I don't see the line being under +250. But you never can tell with Vegas.

Worst pick I've made was taking Schaub against Nog. For some reason, I expected Nog to be the favorite in that fight, and the lines came out and I saw he was the big underdog. You might have expected it, but it surprised me. I think that messed with my head. Initially, I felt like Nog would have easily taken the fight, but after seeing the line, I wasn't sure and spent a long time thinking on it and ended up betting big on Schaub.

Semt3x
    Semt3x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    Definately agree