bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Ha ha. I remember that the Roop odds was not +560. That is completely cat shit. good call tho!

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Yeah this dude got Roop at about +160 higher than he was available, picked Tito to beat Bader, picked Werdum over Fedor, Chonan over Silva back in '04..you get the picture

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I'm a pothead so my memory of the line may not be 100% accurate, but George Roop was the biggest underdog bet I remember ever hitting. He was much bigger than getting Tito at +400.

It's fine that you don't believe me. It's pathetic that you waste time and argue that you don't.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Recordkeeping FTW!
    I've been using a different bookie for the 4th week now. I don't have the account I had with the bookie I used when I placed the George Roop bet, so I can't find out what line I got exactly. But it was in the 500s. Josh Grispi was like a -590 favorite and Roop was like a +560 dog. That's how my stoner brain remembers it. You fools claim he was +400-- He wasn't. Tito was +400 and I won a lot more off Roop than I did off Tito.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Dude to be fair Bestfightodds has it in black and white!... http://bestfightodds.com/fighters/George-Roop-995

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I've been using a different bookie for the 4th week now. I don't have the account I had with the bookie I used when I placed the George Roop bet, so I can't find out what line I got exactly. But it was in the 500s. Josh Grispi was like a -590 favorite and Roop was like a +560 dog. That's how my stoner brain remembers it. You fools claim he was +400-- He wasn't. Tito was +400 and I won a lot more off Roop than I did off Tito.
    Lines like that don't exist, in any sport. -600 on one side equates to +400 back on the other side (or thereabouts). Your stoner brain got it wrong.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Dude to be fair Bestfightodds has it in black and white!... http://bestfightodds.com/fighters/George-Roop-995

Obviously I was getting better lines. Grispi wasn't -600 with him and Roop was in the +500s... Glad i don't use online books. =)

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

To be honest, I can't guarantee that Roop was +560, but I can guarantee that he was much higher than +400. I can also guarantee that Grispi was lower than -600.

I know for a fact that Roop was a bigger payday than Ortiz was at +400.

I really have no problem with anybody not believing me. I know my record is not realistic. I've done well so far, and I'm confident I will continue to. Stop being pathetic haters and just watch. You can be skeptical, who wouldn't? But don't start a pointless argument.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Someone mentioned comedian Joey Diaz in an earlier post in this thread... I am copying and pasting a message I wrote to Joey Diaz on August 25th, 11:23 AM:
    You went 0-4 on the last UFC card. I went 4-1, including the lock I told you outside the Improv. So far for 134; I got Anderson Silva, Brendan Schaub, Edson Barboza, Yves Yabouin, and Stanislav Nedkov.

the lock i had told him was ivan menjivar.

and that message shows that i am 8-2 for the last 2 cards.

Joey Diaz is a comedian who makes UFC picks on youtube under the title 10th Planet Kush

Also, I went 5-0 on the Cruz vs Faber card Ortiz won on. I was in Vegas with the Rogan crew that weekend. Some of my good friends are in his inner circle and I was out doing a show in Vegas with them that weekend. I'm the only one who didn't go to the fight, though. I watched it at a bar.
    Last edited by gabe; 09-15-11 at 06:08 PM.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    Roop was never 560, and anyone bragging about betting big on Tito, well...
    damnnnnn, str8 called out hahaaa!!!!

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Don't be a pathetic braggart. It's pretty thick!!!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    To be fair, bestfightodds doesn't list every or even most books. (Although most other books do copy from one or more of the books listed). In my database I do have a couple of lines that are far off what BFO lists.

First 12