terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

Mein -115 v. Cyborg

I think you will see money come in on Mein over the next couple days.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

agree, but i don't think it's justified. cyborg looked solid standing with diaz, and finished zaromskis standing.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    agree, but i don't think it's justified. cyborg looked solid standing with diaz, and finished zaromskis standing.
    Yep, think 50/50 is about right

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Cyborg can win this if his gas tank doesn't fail him.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

Mein -115 - Could scalp off this one but going to let it ride. This kid seems like he is a legit serious prospect. Cyborg's defense can be suspect and I hope Mein can find the holes to exploit him. Adding:

Rockhold +350 to win 1u
    Rockhold TKO/KO +555 to win 1u
    Rockhold win in 1st +950 to win 1u

Jacare was always known for his expolsive takedowns in the bjj game, but his has developed a decent stand up game over the past few years and seems willing to use it against guys with a solid wrestling base, see the Tim Kennedy fight. I think it may get him starched here. Been very high on Rockhold for several years. While not having an accomplished wrestling background on the amatuer level, he grew up wrestling and he has always come off as a supremely athletic individual. I think Jacare may have trouble taking him down or be willing to engage early. Like all AKA fighters, I am amazed at how fast their striking develops. I can see Jacare chin getting put to the test early and failing.

Cormier +140
    Silva seems at his best putting guys on their back and using the size. His standup, while improving has never greatly impressed me. While I liked him as a large dog against Overeem because I thought he could have success in the grappling department, I dont think that is the case here. Again an AKA fighter with quickly developing stand up, I think Cormier can hold his own on the feet until he puts Silva on his back. Not enough of an edge at +175 to take win by decision imo.

Healy +115
    Healy will be the much larger fighter. He clearly makes a big cut and it doesnt seem to effect his cardio. I'm not sold on Blanco's technique. I think the majority of his career he just overwhelmed lesser fighters. If he gets too crazy here I think Healy winds up locking him up and dragging him down despite his wrestling pedigree. Healty can take a punch but I dont want to see this fight play out completely on the feet. I would expect Healy -130 to -150 range.

Really think Barnett takes this fight down and dominates. But, not sure how I want to play it. ake Barnett at the -308 or go with -3.5 -215 or by sumbission +185.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barnett by submission at +185 is a steal in my opinion. If he gets it to the ground - and he probably will - I think he taps Kharitonov without incident.