Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post

Grow some balls and put some money down on some of your picks you poor pussy.
    You going to make me? Oh that's right you're just another keyboard warrior, so all you can do is try to run your mouth.

Let's get something straight, I tell you what to do and what to think. You're too stupid to do anything else but follow orders. That's what you are a follower, don't ever forget that. I will and can speak to you anyway I want for as long as I want. You can't do anything but repeat the same bs lines over and over again.

I shit in your mouth and all you can do is ask for more.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I take it back, this place is worse than sherdog. If only the free pizza didn't keep me lured in.

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I take it back, this place is worse than sherdog. If only the free pizza didn't keep me lured in.
    Ironically you're the one who kicked this off by posing the hypothetical. I'd like to hear your thoughts: Is there a difference between a well balanced fighter and one who merely isn't one-dimensional anymore?

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post

You going to make me? Oh that's right you're just another keyboard warrior, so all you can do is try to run your mouth.

Let's get something straight, I tell you what to do and what to think. You're too stupid to do anything else but follow orders. That's what you are a follower, don't ever forget that. I will and can speak to you anyway I want for as long as I want. You can't do anything but repeat the same bs lines over and over again.

I shit in your mouth and all you can do is ask for more.
    Lol
    >implying you're not a "keyboard warrior"
    You're going to come and do something to me in the real world?
    That's what I thought, keep playing pretend Charib, no one is scared of you.

lolsherdogfag

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    Ironically you're the one who kicked this off by posing the hypothetical. I'd like to hear your thoughts: Is there a difference between a well balanced fighter and one who merely isn't one-dimensional anymore?
    Ironically, I love your use of ironically here.

Also, I didn't pose any sort of hypothetical, I was making the point that your statement of someone throwing punches at some point during some fight somehow made them not one dimensional anymore. I was attempting to do it with a teensy bit of cleverness, but apparently you thought I actually cared about your opinion on whether or not Hardy was well rounded.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think we can all agree that simply throwing punches does not mean you're not one-dimensional. Ronnys Torres throws punches and sometimes lands, but that doesn't mean he can throw a one-two correctly, and - therefore - that doesn't mean he's not a one-dimensional fighter, in an absolute sense.

First 12