jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

My Strikeforce 36 - Barnett vs Kharitonov Predictions !!

these predictions I will GUARANTEE that every single one of them will win or I will never post on here again .. this is how sure I am

they are 5 guaranteed predictions I have for this event and they will be posted 10 minute before the prelims start on Sept 10 .. GL all and I am telling u guys Take out ur savings and PUT ALL UR money on these predictions .. I am dead serious and sure as FKK on these predictions

best of luck all and holy shit am I excited for this event !! Can't wait for this

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

As long as your picks are the exact opposite of mine... I'll be a happy man!

Barnett
    Silva
    Souza
    King Mo
    Healy

jesuseatsnubs

listen hoe .. I GUARANTEE u .. literally so sure that I will almost be willing to put my life on it lol

I am telling u I know the fighters better then they know themselves for this event .. for the 5 predictions I have .. I will literally Guarantee u not even 1 will lose .. trust me I already know these fighters and done shit loads of research on them also .. while u guys been busy hating on me

trust me I will make a HUGE comeback for this event .. not 1 of my predictions will fail .. NOT 1 .. watch and see m8

GL and hope we all win .. soo fking excited for this event

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Glad we can all rest assured knowing you'll be long gone after SF 36
    Wait, didn't you already assure us you'd leave after making wrong calls on previous events?

Oh... and..

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    listen hoe .. I GUARANTEE u .. literally so sure that I will almost be willing to put my life on it lol I am telling u I know the fighters better then they know themselves for this event .. for the 5 predictions I have .. I will literally Guarantee u not even 1 will lose .. trust me I already know these fighters and done shit loads of research on them also .. while u guys been busy hating on me trust me I will make a HUGE comeback for this event .. not 1 of my predictions will fail .. NOT 1 .. watch and see m8 GL and hope we all win .. soo fking excited for this event
    bet your life, but never put the rooster on the line, okay?

phillybadboy

gl je sus

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    gl je sus
    thanks m8 .. I Guarantee u follow my picks for this event and u'd be loaded with cash .. Just straight bet on each $1000 incase 1 loses AT MOST .. which I highly doubt .. or parlay 2 and 2 and 2 and switch it up ..

hopefully Shari does not ban me though as she all on a power trip and gave me final warning to not use inappropiate language .. like fk dude .. I just wanna tell the bitch to shut up and show me her while I pimp slap her that hoe

Camdemonium
    Camdemonium's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude. See my post about you on the jake v. jake thread. I said all I wanted to say about your trolling there.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

so.......

hows your rooster?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

these predictions I will GUARANTEE that every single one of them will win or I will never post on here again .. this is how sure I am
    Just straight bet on each $1000 incase 1 loses AT MOST .. which I highly doubt .. or parlay 2 and 2 and 2 and switch it up ..
    Hahahaha U went from "Guarantee that every single one will win" to "in case 1 loses at most" You're more confused than scooby-doo

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

i dont' know how anyone can play mo/gracie either way and feel good about it.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    i dont' know how anyone can play mo/gracie either way and feel good about it.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Kinda like the match-up between Maia and Munoz a while back.

Total toss-up in my book, but I see gracie pulling it off.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Oh, and let me guess, that "one" that may lose in your picks is either Gracie or Queen Mo.
    You're so lame, this event isn't even hard to call besides 1 fight.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    Kinda like the match-up between Maia and Munoz a while back.

Total toss-up in my book, but I see gracie pulling it off.
    funny, i was pretty heavy on munoz in that one (better wrestler, plus i thought for sure he would be able to outstrike maia with easy).

i dodged a bullet on that one, scored it 29-28 maia.

phillybadboy

ready for free monies

phillybadboy

don't bet your rooster

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

What do you guys think of Amanda Nunes tonight?

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
    What do you guys think of Amanda Nunes tonight?
    I think she wins, but don't like the price. There are too many other fights that hold better value in my opinion.

NickBaragona

Like what? I was going to go with Barnett but decided against it.

Kaladarus

A lot of lines have moved since I've placed my bets so maybe not as much value anymore. Some people have taken Barnett by sub or maybe parlay him with Souza straight.

I really liked King Mo earlier, but his line has moved a lot. I still see value in him. Also really liked Yoel Romero and Marcos Rogerio De Lima, but there lines have moved quite a bit. I would still bet on either of them though. I think these are easily the best bets on the card.

My other plays are Cormier Mein, and Blanco. Was thinking of taking Healy early on, but have changed my play. Many on this forum disagree with those though so I would be careful.

Good luck with what you decide.

NickBaragona

Thanks, I'm thinking of taking a 3 team parlay of Ben Saunders, Souza, and Amanda Nunes.

NickBaragona

Wow, this sucks. All 3 of the fighters I was going to take just got hammered on the odds. I am very confident in Saunders and Souza, Nunes is the only one holding me back from placing this bet at the moment.

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Im on Silva and over 2.5 King Mo/Gracie...those are my only plays tonight

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    A lot of lines have moved since I've placed my bets so maybe not as much value anymore. Some people have taken Barnett by sub or maybe parlay him with Souza straight.

I really liked King Mo earlier, but his line has moved a lot. I still see value in him. Also really liked Yoel Romero and Marcos Rogerio De Lima, but there lines have moved quite a bit. I would still bet on either of them though. I think these are easily the best bets on the card.

My other plays are Cormier Mein, and Blanco. Was thinking of taking Healy early on, but have changed my play. Many on this forum disagree with those though so I would be careful.

Good luck with what you decide.
    I agree with most of these.

I am kinda big on king mo right now, when initially I was very torn on this fight. I paid a price at -150 tho and got some coin on mo. Its a hard fight to call, but the more I think about it the more I think of roger's competition, especially the randleman fight where roger did not impress and I think king mo is 10x the fighter randleman is and is better everywhere. I also think his speed and wrasslin base will dictate where the fight takes place. Hopefully he wasn't serious tho when he says he plans to roll with roger and play in his guard.... he'd be retarded to do that and I will be pissed if I lose cause of some shitty fight iq/something to prove...

I'm not touching feijo / yoel... A lot of people on here like yoel, but he's just too green and his opposition was nothing special. I lean toward feijo and I'm gonnna be really pissed if he owns and I missed him at that great price.

I like lima, just because i think kyle is garbage (as a person too), only has hail mary shot at winnning (I realize he's done this a couple times to) and loses to anyone decent. I wish I knew more about lima, I would feel confident in a play and I think kyle is quite limited.

I got a small play on cormier / silva otd. Initially leaned toward a str8 on silva, but can't call this after braeking it down.

Same with healy / blanco. Initially I was on blanco, then I favored healy heavily after the odds came out and I think his size over blanco will be crucial. Yet I still got a gut feeling blanco blasts him and is too quick and athletic for him, so I lean toward blanco and I'm staying away.

Lol so I guess I can't decide on anything except king mo, that is the only hefty play I have right now.

That and I have a str8 on cormier / silva otd. then I have a barnette, mo, silva / cormier otd parlay. Lastly I have a couple small parlays - barnette, rockhold, mo, blanco, lima, calvacante, mein; and then barnette, jacare, mo, lima, mein.

This is really a tough card to call the more I think about it. I am REALLY looking forward to these fights. SF always puts on a good show, they seem to never dissapoint and have better finishes than the ufc. GL tonight!
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 09-10-11 at 06:05 PM.

Semt3x
    Semt3x's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking Mo/Gracie does not go distance
    And a play on both Cormier and Healy
    And with the bellator card, a parlay with Hornbuckle + Saunders + Barnett + Jacare
    Maybe a few props once the fights start

Kaladarus

Nice write up Betmasta. Nothing wrong with only having a few plays. They look good and hopefully we can make some cash today.

Also -150 wasn't the best line on King Mo, but still an excellent play. He's in the -180/-200 range now so I think -150 was a great bet.

NickBaragona

I think I'm gonna go big on a Souza/Saunders parlay.

phillybadboy

what happened to je sus

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    what happened to je sus
    He'll be back after the event is over to tell us how he went 5-0. I'm kinda pissed he didn't post his plays though, I kept checking b/c he is a really really good fade. One of the best.

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

they are 5 guaranteed predictions I have for this event and they will be posted 10 minute before the prelims start on Sept 10 .. GL all and I am telling u guys Take out ur savings and PUT ALL UR money on these predictions .. I am dead serious and sure as FKK on these predictions

best of luck all and holy shit am I excited for this event !! Can't wait for this
    So what happened? Mom ground you from the internet again? Got "banned"? Is this one of those Andy Kaufman kind of jokes where these threads are hilarious to you, but no one else gets 'em?

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

I wouldnt say he is always a good fade. He is kind of hit and miss. His UFC picks are normally a lot better than his strikeforce and bellator picks though. What happened to the link to his Tapology account? he said he would post his picks there if he got banned.

more_betterness
    more_betterness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8689

http://www.tapology.com/profiles/jes...58-strikeforce

5/10... maybe he actually put his life on it like he claimed!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Well, the carpenter's son did pick Rockhold... ;p

12 Last