GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Mayweather vs Ortiz-Over 11 rounds

The play that im going with is the over 11 rounds. I just dont see Mayweather or Ortiz losing this fight via KO.
    Who ever wins this fight will win it by decision. I see this fight Ortiz putting the pressure and Mayweather being Mayweather moving, weaving , sharp counter punching.

I mean cmon the fight between Ortiz vs Berto ended in UD with all the knock outs, brawling in that fight. Mayweather is not a knock out puncher thats comes forward. He breaks you down as the fight goes down. He outboxed Juan Manuel Marquez being faster , stronger,bigger and that fight went down to a decision.

And no i dont see a stoppage.The Over is the play for me. gl to all.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSun View Post
    The play that im going with is the over 11 rounds. I just dont see Mayweather or Ortiz losing this fight via KO.
    Who ever wins this fight will win it by decision. I see this fight Ortiz putting the pressure and Mayweather being Mayweather moving, weaving , sharp counter punching.

I mean cmon the fight between Ortiz vs Berto ended in UD with all the knock outs, brawling in that fight. Mayweather is not a knock out puncher thats comes forward. He breaks you down as the fight goes down. He outboxed Juan Manuel Marquez being faster , stronger,bigger and that fight went down to a decision.

And no i dont see a stoppage.The Over is the play for me. gl to all.
    I'm with you, I got it at EV and I'm super happy with it.

bruce_outside
    bruce_outside's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm taking a shot on the under 11.5 at +125. i think ortiz gets too square. floyd by ko in 10 or 11.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

ortiz has the tendency to attack forward without moving his head leaving him vulnerable to power punches, and floyd can eventually caught him off guard. ortiz has history of quiting and he might get frustrated on floyds latteral movement thus he'll take chances of going in that can KTFO of him.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think floyd could truely stop ortiz in this fight. He looks strong especially his left hook it's looks so crisp and powerful. I think mayweather at +180 to win inside distance is worth a look for sure.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think we will see the mayweather that went out there vs marquez. If you pay attention he was much faster in the marquez fight compared to the mosley fight in which I believe that to be the case because floyd got caught and didn't fully recover and really beat mosley with 50% of himself just on boxing skills.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

this fight lame anyways

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

24/7 is the best part of this event LOL

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

I like the over here as well.

Semt3x
    Semt3x's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, I see Mayweather dominating in an easy decision
    but Ortiz will stay alive

kball15
    kball15's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like the UNDER. I dont think Ortiz is anywhere near Mayweathers League, And I think he potshots Ortiz into a mid/late round stoppage