jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

these were my bets on Tapology

http://www.tapology.com/profiles/jes...bs/predictions

I suck at how to bet .. I get most of my predictions right .. but on how to bet .. I SUCK

can anyone of u please help me for the next event on how to bet .. it will be my picks .. But I just wanna learn from the pro's on how I should bet and what I should do exactly .. I use Pinnacle and they only have , time betting , straight bets and parlays on the day of the event .

thank u so much lol

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you can consistently pick winners like you have in the past you will win in the long run playing the way you play. The way you play is very high variance. Most of your night requires between 1-3 fighters winning to make money. You have certain fighters in every single play/parlay. This can be good or bad. If you do really well you make a lot of money. Most of us take a very different approach that makes us money on almost all events.

We bet straight bets that only have one fighter in them or one play. This is the majority of our plays. The bad thing about this is if you go 8/12 picking close to +100/EV fighters on average you end up with a smaller profit. This is assuming you played every fight. If you pick your spots and bet accordingly you can have a good night still. This will limit your profit, but guarantee you profit on almost every event, especially hitting the percentage you have. Try and chose 2 or 3 big plays on the card and bet them single. If there are too many favorites maybe try 2 fighter parlays. Put the majority of your money on these plays.

If you have $1000 to work with try picking your 2-3 plays (with a maximum of 2 fighters in each, but most of the time 1 fighter) and bet the majority of your bankroll on them. Probably 600-800 should be on these plays. Make a couple of medium size plays and maybe a couple of small plays on big underdogs if you like them. Then you can go ahead and take a small percentage of your bankroll and parlay. Probably $50-$100 on different parlays maximum.

You can change and adjust this system depending on how you feel about the card, but with your picks if you do this right you should make a profit on most cards. If you sweep the card or come close to that your smaller parlays should still cash and you should make huge profits. If you start slow like this you can build a bigger bankroll and then you will start making more profits. The downside to this system is that it will take you much longer to win lots of money. The good part about this system is that you will make steady profits and once you build your bankroll you should be able to make a lot of money. The start will be slower, but less risky.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

much much appricated Kaladarus .. thanks for taking the time to give me some advice ..

the sad thing is on every single betpoints bet .. they only have straight bets .. and I always make a profit when betting on SBR ..

had around 1800 betpoints this morning .. and now I have 2388 ..

but on Pinnacle .. I lost cause I bet like a donkey on steroids .. yet I never lose when I bet on SBR ..

thanks again for the advice m8