Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Ben Henderson is a BEAST!

And what's up with that one judge who scored it 29-28? If round 3 wasn't a 10-8 round I don't know what the hell is. One sided beat down!

Clay Guida wants no part of Bendo.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know what Bendo took, but he went from losing a close fight to Pettis, to winning an easy fight against Miller.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

he`s clearly legit....those 2 wins over cerrone look awfully good right about now...

ashamed they couldn`t get a super tourney together for 155 pounders that included guys like hioki/melendez/alvarez/and the ufc contenders......some serious fighters at 155,,,,,,

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    And what's up with that one judge who scored it 29-28?
    I remember hearing that thinking "Who didn't know how to add up 10+10+10?"

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

He's more dangerous than he appears.

I think Guida and Henderson will get fight of the night whenever their next fight is.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

http://www.bestfightodds.com/fighter...Henderson-1058

dude has gone against the line in all of his fights except bocek. incredible.

any other fighter have as many upset wins like that?

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Ben Henderson has shown an incredible shape, he is technically complete (stand up,wrestling,bjj)
    Certainly,he will fight for the title in the future...

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Was a great fight. Very surprised he wasn't able to finish the RNC...some of these dudes must not need blood in their heads.

Jordan23

Well he pretty much destroyed Miller.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Squareguy View Post
    Was a great fight. Very surprised he wasn't able to finish the RNC...some of these dudes must not need blood in their heads.
    Watch the Bocek/Miller fight maybe you won't be that surprised.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    And what's up with that one judge who scored it 29-28? If round 3 wasn't a 10-8 round I don't know what the hell is. One sided beat down!

Clay Guida wants no part of Bendo.
    I actually gave Miller round one as did the round by round update on MMAjunkie.com. Henderson didn't do much and only had top control for a little while. Miller had 4-5 good submission attempts. After that it was all Henderson though.

Jordan23

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    I actually gave Miller round one as did the round by round update on MMAjunkie.com. Henderson didn't do much and only had top control for a little while. Miller had 4-5 good submission attempts. After that it was all Henderson though.
    I could see giving Miller round one... I'm not disputing that... what I am disputing is 29-28???? Really???? More like 29-27 or 30-26... Bendo had at least one 10-8 round.

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

very shocked how he destroyed miller

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

give him guida next

Jordan23

Feed Guida to him... I doubt Guida wants any part of Bendo.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    I tend to agree, but as I said before the fight, problem with MIller is that he's so confident in his BJJ that he's happy to be taken down and work for subs, which as we know doesn't bode well for gaining a decision due to judges over-valuing "top control". Anybody taking Miller must of been counting on him getting a sub which was always risky against a guy with Henderson's resiliency and crazy flexibility; or counting on him getting a decision which again was risky for aforementioned reasons and Henderson being a bigger fighter with decent wrestling in his own right. That's why I took fight to go distance and Henderson by decision, rather than Miller by decision (apart from in a free-bet parlay). Still obviously didn't expect Henderson to dominate like he did, I just thought it would be very close (even a split) and Henderson would get the nod due to having more top-postition periods during the fight and because Miller was due to be on the wrong-end of a decision due to the amount of his fights that go the distance and because of the Bocek fight!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
    Ben Henderson has shown an incredible shape, he is technically complete (stand up,wrestling,bjj)
    Certainly,he will fight for the title in the future...
    He's certainly got a great build for a LW. Without sounding like a homo, the dude has very big quads and general upper-leg build similar to GSP! This helps him a lot with generating velocity in his takedowns and also leg-kicks and of course on the ground, especially getting back up. I personally think he would also dominate Guida if he thought smart and countered Guida's takedowns with his own takedowns.

Pin2Win
    Pin2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree that Henderson would dominate guida, Henderson showed mma fans that dislike wrestlers that not all wrestlers just get a TD to escape from bad situations, great ground and pound and awareness of everything going on, he did a great job countering or stopping every move on the ground. Exciting fighter!

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

i didn't see any 10-8 rounds. Miller was attacking off of his back the whole time, it's just bendo kept stuffing it.

Compare that to the first round of brown/phan where phan literally did nothing in the first round.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Darn it i missed this fight!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    Darn it i missed this fight!
    Do realise it will be all over the web now!? U can still watch it on UFc.com!

Jordan23

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    i didn't see any 10-8 rounds. Miller was attacking off of his back the whole time, it's just bendo kept stuffing it. Compare that to the first round of brown/phan where phan literally did nothing in the first round.
    The only thing defending Miller was doing in the 3rd round was his head against Bendo's fists and elbows.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

No surprise to me. IMO, he lost to Pettis solely from that damn kick.

Things are evening out now. But there's a lotttttt of potential for 155 in the UFC.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know where the 29-28 round came from either but as we all know the judges are retarded sometimes and leaving the fight up to them is not a smart way to fight.