Small play on Sexyama 0.4 units

gustafsson 1 unit

Pierce 2 units

Small play on Nam Phan 0.4 Units

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

. I can't believe I didn't find this earlier.
    Now I want Rashad to knock Tito out, because I unfortunately picked him as a part of some parlays, and while I'll take my ca$h either way, watching you go down 2.5 overall and win one of 5 bets in the process would be priceless after seeing some of your posts today.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Bagel bomb

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I think he just jumped off a bridge

SHALOMbagelBOMB
    SHALOMbagelBOMB's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol damn pierce is terrible

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by SHALOMbagelBOMB View Post
    ??? he's an elite ww, and that was a 50/50 fight on paper beforehand, and still a 50/50 fight.

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

I put money on Hendricks and I thought he actually lost that fight. Pierce did a lot better than I thought he would. Seems more agressive and stand up was decent.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

pierce won as expected, but hendricks knees and movement at times showed improvements.

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    pierce won as expected

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

well he lost, but he won round 2 and round 3. so he won overall imo. If were suppose to count knees thrown, or who looked better standing, than hendricks probably won. But pierce scored more significant points under the normal judging criteria and therefor slightly edged hendricks.

SHALOMbagelBOMB
    SHALOMbagelBOMB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had Hendricks winning the fight easily...I can admit when I made the wrong pick...Pierce only won rd 3 in my opinion...I have no idea why vaugany bet so many units on him...Hendricks standup is much improved...and I knew Vitor would win...I have no idea what I was thinking...

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

I honestly felt that Hendricks dominated the 1st round .. but the second and third could of went either way in my opinion ..

Hendricks seemed to get the better of every exchange in strikes though and he seemed to be the one controlling where the fight goes for the most part .. he just had the upper hand by a bit in every area .. close fight .. but hendricks did win

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

I had Hendricks winning the fight easily...I can admit when I made the wrong pick...Pierce only won rd 3 in my opinion...I have no idea why vaugany bet so many units on him...Hendricks standup is much improved...and I knew Vitor would win...I have no idea what I was thinking...
    I mean if I'm being completely honest with you (and you know my bias against you at this point), I don't see how Pierce shouldn't have been a fairly significant dog coming into the fight. Hendricks was the way to go with this one. Hendricks had that one loss, but beat a lot of impressive guys along the way. Pierce struggles arbitrarily against guys he should be fine against, so in general I stay away from him.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Was pretty obvious that Pierce had a chance of doing the same as Rick Story did so it's not suprising that people played Pierce as an underdog. Only reason I had a larger amount on him was because i planned to arb out but had guaranteed profit from Evans/Ortiz arb so was happy to take the risk. The fact that it was a split-decision shows that on another day it could of gone the other way.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    ??? he's an elite ww, and that was a 50/50 fight on paper beforehand, and still a 50/50 fight.
    Exactly