MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which SF Hendo vs Fedor Fight Goes ITD / OTD???

Hey guys, here are the current odds on my bookie for inside the distance and outside the distance. Unfortunately I don't have a winner ITD/OTD option, I can only bet that the fight itself goes the distance or not.

Here are the current lines. Just copying them from my site:

Jul 302523HENDERSON/EMELIANENKO WILL GO o2½+140
    11:30 PM 2524HENDERSON/EMELIANENKO WON`T GOu2½-170

Jul 302527TATE/COENEN WILL GO TOT RDSo4½+145
    11:00 PM 2528TATE/COENEN WON`T GO TOT RDSu4½-175

Jul 302531LAWLER/KENNEDY WILL GO TOT RDSo2½+110
    10:10 PM 2532LAWLER/KENNEDY WON`T GO TOT RDu2½-140

Jul 302535DALEY/WOODLEY WILL GO TOT RDSo2½-160
    10:10 PM 2536DALEY/WOODLEY WON`T GO TOT RDSu2½+130

Jul 302539SMITH/SAFFIEDINE WILL GO TOT Ro2½+120
    10:10 PM 2540SMITH/SAFFIEDNE WON`T GO TOT Ru2½-150

I'm liking tate/marloes over 4 1/2 at +145, I am banking on tate to lay n pray for a boring 5 rounds, and I don't see marlos having the KO power to finish her on the feet, a give her a chance to sub though, but I think tate will defend them with superior scrambling ability.

saff / smith fight over 2 1/2 at +120 is also enticing, although smith has been finished a lot as of late. I just think tarec doesn't have the consistent KO power to finish smith with strikes, but I wouldn't rule out a tarec sub win either. Tarec seems to be patient and follow a gameplan to get the win. All in all, I see this being a decision for saff.

I am not good at picking these, I just started playing them the last couple shows.

I would appreciate some good discussion in here about what fight goes the distance and which ones don't. Single out one of these that YOU LIKE THE MOST and DISCUSS!!! Thanks and GL!!!
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 07-28-11 at 08:29 PM.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Are the women's rounds still 3 minutes under Zuffa?
    Last edited by The HOFF; 07-29-11 at 12:35 AM.

NutsINyoMOUTH
    NutsINyoMOUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hendo by submission easily
    Daley by lay n pray decision easily
    Lawler by lay n pray decision or Kennedy by KO (head kick) obviously
    Smith by lay n pray decision

and these two girls are quite attractive...i don't wanna see them beat each other up

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

im really not feeling women's mma.

when the most popular female fighter is only popular because she's hot... i think it shows that its pretty pointless.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

i can only name one woman mma fighter. gina carano. the rest might as well be no-names.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    i can only name one woman mma fighter. gina carano. the rest might as well be no-names.
    How'd you find your way to this board without even knowing Megumi or Cyborg???

And Meisha Tate says hello...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by jin2daj View Post
    im really not feeling women's mma.

when the most popular female fighter is only popular because she's hot... i think it shows that its pretty pointless.
    I think it says a lot more about sports fans than it does about women's MMA.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I'd say Fedor inside the distance is a good bet, or if you're skeptical of Fedor's abilities (for whatever reason that may be) fight wont go the distance is also a good choice.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I think the ladies fight ends ITD

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    I think the ladies fight ends ITD
    Tate via DEC is my pick. +350 at 5dimes (+190 at bodog).

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by NutsINyoMOUTH View Post
    I think the chances of this happening are slim to none. I'm not saying Hendo doesn't have a chance of winning but I think it's extremely unlikely that he'll win by Sub. If you truly believe Hendo will win by sub I should tell you that you can get it at +830 at 5Dimes. Personally I think it should be around +2000.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

If you like the over in saff/smith... might as well take saff by decision. Smith cant win a decision.

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    If you like the over in saff/smith... might as well take saff by decision. Smith cant win a decision.
    Hey guys,

I noticed a lot of you are picking the fighter itd/otd. Unfortunately I can only bet the fight itself.

I can't choose saff by decision (which sucks because I enthusiastically agree with you on this one!), just the fight.

After doing more research, I'm actually liking hendo/fedor outside the distance at +150. I think this has a good chance to go three rounds, as both guys have GREAT chins. Fedor's overall game is in question, but not his chin (initially my guy instinct had hendo via Hbomb, and I had visions of fedor laid out on the canvas). Yet after really brreaking this one down I actually think if anyone is finished it's gonna be hendo losing from a sub.

I don't think saff is a proven finisher, but after some thought I don't think +120 is worth a otd play against smith. I don't even know if smith will be able to stand on his own will come the 3rd round. I think his cardio is really unproven at ww and I can see him simplky giving up and succuming to strikes that would otherwise not finish an opponent, or can see him fatigued and outgrappled into an armbar. So I think I am over otd at +120.

Thinking I am gonna do fedor/hendo otd at +150, and tate/marloes at +145 otd.

Going to go small, probably no more than a unit bet, YET, someone talk me out of it, tell me why I'm wrong, or where the better play is with the options I have!!! Thanks and GL gents

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by NutsINyoMOUTH View Post
    Daley by lay n pray decision easily
    Lawler by lay n pray decision or Kennedy by KO (head kick) obviously
    Smith by lay n pray decision

and these two girls are quite attractive...i don't wanna see them beat each other up
    I see what you did there...

That's millionare status if it were to hit!