kball15
    kball15's Avatar Become A Pro!

My 3-way KHAN-JUDAH Play

I went with a medium sized play (for me anyway, this is prolly small for most of you) but I'm thinkin this play is pretty fullproof so i might go a bit bigger. lemme know what you guys think

Main Play:
    30 to win ~60 on KHAN BY DECISION (+191)

Backed up by:
    3.00 to win ~40 on JUDAH by KO between rounds 1 - 6 (+1354)
    And
    12 to win ~ 29 on Khan by KO between rounds 7 -12 (+245)

I like Judah's restored vigor, and with Whitaker in his corner it can only help. Judah has ALWAYS had the ability to slow down the pace of a fight because his VERY quick hands are an ever-present threat, combine that with Whitaker prolly giving him a more technical game plan, I think we see a fight that likely goes 12 rounds.

I think Judah starts strong and his sharp uppercuts give him a decent shot at an early KO. I disagree with the bookies. The odds favor Judah as the fight goes on, which I just cannot understand. I think that the later the fight goes the worse Judah's chances are.

Khan I think is gonna struggle to get off good 4 and 5 punch combos like his has in the past. Judah is by far the slickest and fastest fighter Khan has fought, and is also a southpaw. However, the chances of a later round KO are always possible in Judah fights.

No matter what the result, I think i covered the 3 most likely outcomes, which is always my goal when I place a wager (Judah by Early/Mid KO, Khan by Late stoppage, and Khan by Decision). And for this fight, it worked out quite well. I can only either lose a few bucks, or make a ~45$ profit.

Thoughts/Criticisms?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Looks good to me

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Main play has to be Khan straight up, not a prop. Both outcomes are too likely and it's just uncertain. I think Khan will win by KO, but won't bet that either. Your prop bets are somewhat logical. Judah is more likely to KO early and Khan to accumulate a KO late.

kball15

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    Main play has to be Khan straight up, not a prop. Both outcomes are too likely and it's just uncertain. I think Khan will win by KO, but won't bet that either. Your prop bets are somewhat logical. Judah is more likely to KO early and Khan to accumulate a KO late.
    haha that was the most professionaly written post ive ever read.

But i dont want to touch Khan straight up at 5-1. I would have to risk way to much, and to back it up at all would cost a lot more. This way is safer cause I can bet smaller amounts that wont make or break my account at this point

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

very nice input , gl man

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I got Khan inside the distance but GL sir

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Nice strategy, hopefully one one of your plays hits. I'm hoping to get Judah at something over +300 and the highest Judah by KO line, I think he has a very good chance to win this fight especially with Whitaker in his corner. Khan hasn't faced anyone of Judahs caliber yet has been knocked down and out by lighter weight fighters.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Judah looks pretty good.

NutsINyoMOUTH
    NutsINyoMOUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully you lose all 3

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch Judah will win by KO in the 7th round. LOL

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by kball15 View Post
    haha that was the most professionaly written post ive ever read.

But i dont want to touch Khan straight up at 5-1. I would have to risk way to much, and to back it up at all would cost a lot more. This way is safer cause I can bet smaller amounts that wont make or break my account at this point
    Of course I'm here to say "I told you so" - . No way to predict *how* Khan was gonna win, but of course he was always going to win. Take the guy you know is gonna win straight up, if you think it's too much juice, don't bet it. Or maybe straddle it with Judah by KO - you don't stand to win much money but Judah by decision was always impossible, it's the one outcome you can safely rule out. I didn't bet this one, but wish I'd trusted my instincts more and just paid the juice on Khan. Judah sucks balls.

kball15

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    Of course I'm here to say "I told you so" - . No way to predict *how* Khan was gonna win, but of course he was always going to win. Take the guy you know is gonna win straight up, if you think it's too much juice, don't bet it. Or maybe straddle it with Judah by KO - you don't stand to win much money but Judah by decision was always impossible, it's the one outcome you can safely rule out. I didn't bet this one, but wish I'd trusted my instincts more and just paid the juice on Khan. Judah sucks balls.
    missed the fight but i cant believe i missed all three.

I saw the KO shot and it looked a little low

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

The shot was not low. Quit trolling.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kball15 View Post
    missed the fight but i cant believe i missed all three.

I saw the KO shot and it looked a little low
    yeah sorry bud. was a good play, youl get em next time.

kball15

Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    relax man as i said i didnt see the fight, punch looked borderline to me but ive only see it once.

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

I have not seen the shot either but i have heard from a few friends that they thought it was low

kball15

Quote Originally Posted by ballahollic2 View Post
    I have not seen the shot either but i have heard from a few friends that they thought it was low
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    yea i just watched the fight and I thought the punch was definitely a little low. at the very least it was borderline.

That's not to say Judah wasn't going to get stopped anyway

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

The punch looked several inches above his package to me.