v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Oliveira -155 against cerrone

I'm capping cerrone the favourite here. Bookies actually released cerrone -160, but the public has swung it so far. I just put a little bit on cerrone at +135.

Further, 5dimes didn't limit me to $100 bets like they normally do when the line is initially released, so i'm guessing there's already a bit of action on it.
    Last edited by v1y; 07-22-11 at 08:07 AM.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

My guess is you'll be able to find a better price than that. Expecting a lot of back and forth movement from now until the weigh-ins. I could see cerrone hitting +145 at some point.

No doubt in my mind that Oliveira gets steamed again. If not in the next few days then definitely after the weigh-ins. Should be a larger than avg wager for me.
    Last edited by illmatick; 07-22-11 at 08:16 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yeah and I'll be waiting for Cerrone by decision, don't think he'll sub Oliveira and his lack of power and killer instinct makes it hard to envisage a TKO/KO

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I kind of like Oliviera here, but I likely won't bet it. Cerrone always gets lit up standing and he isn't Jim Miller on the ground. Plus, between these camps, Oliviera is only getting better.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

After watching Aloe Vera's last performance vs. Cowboy's last performance I tend to favor Charles in this fight. I threw down on him at -140, but I'd say the value is definitely with Cerrone if you can get him at +135.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I think Cerrone will reach +150 to +175 range similar to Jim miller against Oliveira

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

ill take cerrone via Submission. olivera has great offensive jujitsu, but he appears to be lacking in the defensive category. he found himself in some tough spots last fight, but his opponent just didnt have the submission game to capitalize on it.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Yeah and I'll be waiting for Cerrone by decision, don't think he'll sub Oliveira and his lack of power and killer instinct makes it hard to envisage a TKO/KO
    I don't know about that. I don't see oliveira sitting back and allowing himself to drop a decision. If he's losing, he's going to keep pushing forward, and get finished trying to win.

And i definitely don't agree with sportspedagogy. Lentz has a GOOD guillotine, and oliveira did a fine job escaping it.
    Last edited by v1y; 07-22-11 at 09:21 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    I don't know about that. I don't see oliveira sitting back and allowing himself to drop a decision. If he's losing, he's going to keep pushing forward, and get finished trying to win.

And i definitely don't agree with sportspedagogy. Lentz has a GOOD guillotine, and oliveira did a fine job escaping it.
    Yeah maybe. And yes, I think he just got complacent against Miller, also Cerrone will be happy to keep it standing and I dont know how it will get to the ground unless Oliveira pulls guard

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

gotta like the cowboy here!