CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

He's a promoter of course he's going to side with who he is currently promoting...
    Points Awarded:

rake922 gave CanuckG 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Canuck yes but this guy is a real scumbag he was charged with bribery years ago trying to bribe judges. Bob arum is the bernie madoff of boxing corrupt as fuk.
    Points Awarded:

rake922 gave ApricotSinner32 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love all the excuses patty is giving. Patty, I'm not concerned with your amateur analysis of Pac's wins and
    I don't give a rats ass whether you think a fight was rigged unless you can prove it. What we know for sure is Paq is fighting
    a hell of alot more recently and winning those fights while Money is stuck on the side lines as an observer. You are clearly a Paq
    hater and everything you said is consistent with a biased opinion.
    Points Awarded:

rake922 gave Cap dat 4ss 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I'd say what he said isn't really biased....I'm a huge Mayweather hater but I still know that it's pretty obvious he's waaaay better than Pacquiao....emphasis on the waaaay
    Points Awarded:

rake922 gave CanuckG 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ApricotSinner32

Capper mayweather is being smart by only fighting once every year or so to not wind up like ali/ray robinson with parkinsons. Hell even shane mosley is slurring his words already and he's 40 years old.

ApricotSinner32

By the way I buy pacquiao's fights as a boxing fan and I have nothing against him personally, I don't like how much he is hyped up when he isn't proving shit by fighting bob arum's tomato cans.

Mayweather is fighting the current champ at welter who is almost a decade younger than him coming off of a spectacular win over andre berto (who was undefeated)

When was the last time pacquiao fought someone young or even close to their prime? Guy is a media created hype machine.

I am a big mayweather supporter because watching him fight is like art man if you really pay attention you see some of the things he does you just don't see in most fights A very gifted fighter that makes top fighters look like clowns who don't know what to do.

ApricotSinner32

I see Zab Judah +9.5 on harold lederman's scorecard is +120 at 5dimes I think this one is worth a look. Amir hasn't fought a slick southpaw/boxer like Zab Judah (Fought a shitty southpaw in mccloskey last fight which amir struggled with him. Keep in mind amir didn't work with alex ariza this fight which i'm sure will help him for this fight.)

Harold lederman tends to give closer rounds to the underdog/fighter losing the fight so I think at +120 this definately might be a play but I need to look into it more.

ApricotSinner32

All hail the king

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

flyod doesnt fight. he boxes lol
    Points Awarded:

rake922 gave marcoloco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Capper mayweather is being smart by only fighting once every year or so to not wind up like ali/ray robinson with parkinsons. Hell even shane mosley is slurring his words already and he's 40 years old.
    mayweather is much smarter than most people take him to be

ApricotSinner32

I agree.. a lot of people love pacquiao because he appears to be an angel and a nice guy and floyd "appears" to be a bad guy but really he just plays the villian role to sell tickets.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I see Zab Judah +9.5 on harold lederman's scorecard is +120 at 5dimes I think this one is worth a look. Amir hasn't fought a slick southpaw/boxer like Zab Judah (Fought a shitty southpaw in mccloskey last fight which amir struggled with him. Keep in mind amir didn't work with alex ariza this fight which i'm sure will help him for this fight.)

Harold lederman tends to give closer rounds to the underdog/fighter losing the fight so I think at +120 this definately might be a play but I need to look into it more.
    No wonder you're barreled in, considering a value-less bet like that one.

I'll help you. In order of likelihood, here is how the fight may end:
    1)Khan by KO
    2)Khan by mile-wide decision
    3)Judah by KO
    4)DQ for either fighter
    5) Fan man Part 2, "The Revenge!"
    6) Lex Luger runs into the ring and beats both their asses
    7) Judah by decision

So you decide to take Judah with a points handicap? If you like Judah, just bet him by KO for +550, maybe straddle it with the Under. There are other options as well for structuring your bet, but the dumbest bet out there is the one you've noticed.
    Last edited by HauntingTheHoly; 07-22-11 at 02:17 AM.
    Points Awarded:

rake922 gave HauntingTheHoly 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Patty, I like you guy, we all got issues, keep your head up, I'll shoot you an email later in the week.
    Points Awarded:

rake922 gave Deuce 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Floyd going to get like 10 years prison next year

He better make some cash
    Points Awarded:

rake922 gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Mayan,

Let's be real here.. Pacman is on more PED's than Bonds at his peak.. Mayweather offered to fight the Neanderthal if he'd take a drug test,,, he declined.. In my eyes, he buried him right there and doesn't even need to fight the cheater, unless he wants to get paid...
    this is inaccurate aside form the neanderthal part.

pacman agreed to regular standard boxing drug tests. floyd wanted invasive olympic style testing where they keep drawing blood all through training, before and after the match repeatedly etc. this is not the olympics.

ApricotSinner32

Manny also requested floyd pay 10 million dollars per pound he was over the limit of 147 and floyd agreed which is an unheard of request. For a fight of this magnitude I think it's not adsurd to want rigorous and more advanced testing to make sure if floyd does happen to lose he doesn't get hit/beat/lose his undefeated record to a dirty fighter. Look on both sides of the fence when it comes to negotiations.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Judah has no shot. I've seen him fight in person in Vegas a couple years back. Didn't see Judah's last fight but the one before when he fought Matthysse he got a stupid home town split decision. One of the judges in that fight was one of the ones suspended after the Williams/Lara fight. Matthysse is solid, just got robbed of a decision vs Alexander last fight too. Also, the fight before this he fought on FNF and looked pretty good, scored a TKO in 3 over Santa Cruz who is decent. Anyway, there's no point in arguing about Pacman/Mayweather because we will never know until a fight actually happens.

Khan by decision looks nice +201...Judah hasn't been knocked out since 2007 and that was by Cotto.

Judah's only chance is a decision and that's unlikely to happen...sitting at +1550

ApricotSinner32

I haven't followed judah so much but I know that khan isn't fighting a bum (judah is decent at worst) So as an avid boxing fan i'm happy and excited for tommorow's fight.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

zab is very intriguing at this point

the guy has always had a great skill set....fast...fast hands...just always lacked a brain between the ears and was too worried about having his "hood pass"

he finally ditched his father as a trainer which is a great step in the right direction...that relationship wasnt working and rarely does(calzaghes being an exception)......hes linked up with sweet pea now...should be interesting

hes also seemed to have matured....and ditched the street mentality...looks like he knows hes wasted alot of his career and money being kinda stupid and childish ....like he knows this his last chance to make something of himself and secure him and his family financially....he appears to have matured and refocused....which makes him a little dangerous....also i think he only has 1 loss at 140 in his career....which is to kostya tszyu....hopefully zab doesnt have stamina issues and can keep it up for a full 12...it could be interesting

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

as far as floyd and manny are concerned ill say this

i went to pac/hatton and pac/cotto(also saw cotto take the vacant title from jennings at msg before he fought pac...and was at msg for cotto/shane)....great events and atmospheres....i really like manny...i cant stand arum and his team

that being said...im more of a floyd fan....was gonna try and go out in september to finally see him fight...just not feasible for me right now.....

but the problem i have is more with mannys fans....manny brought alot of new fans to the sport...which is good....but alot of his fans are bandwagon fans...and they flood good boxing boards and act like manny is one of the best ever...they act like they know boxing as if they were fans for years....and they are always attacking floyd...calling him a ducker..a cherrypicker....demeaning his accomplishments

mannys people are just as guilty of crafty matchmaking as anyone....

these same fans basically said floyds win over jmm meant nothing because it was too much of a jump in weight for jmm...that he couldnt carry his skills up that high and never had a win over 135.....but now its ok for pac to fight jmm at the same weight???....when pac wins they will claim all along theyvhe "owned" jmm and have exercised the demons of the first two jmm fights....when in reality theyve waited too long for the third fight....at too high of a weight and when jmm is 38 years old....

pacs fans and promoter make me kind of hate him....his promoter is the biggest stumbling block for this fight not happening

ApricotSinner32

The master

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post

Judah's only chance is a decision and that's unlikely to happen...sitting at +1550
    What?? Judah's only chance is a KNOCKOUT. He has no shot at a decision. Khan is faster, younger with better stamina, more skilled, more accurate, busier. How the hell is ancient Judah, who was never good to begin with, gonna win a decision? Judah does have "some" power and Khan has shown a susceptible chin in the past, so Judah's chance is to land a perfect counter, maybe catch Khan coming in, and win by KO.

He's gonna get his ass KTFO, though.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    There is no way in hell a Filipino is the best boxer in the world without help..

That would be like a Chinese guy winning the dunk contest in the NBA..

Then I guess Brady Anderson and Brett Boone are two all time greats??
    if i knew how to work these betpoints thingees,you`d be receiving a handful,sir....

NutsINyoMOUTH
    NutsINyoMOUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree that Mayweather is the best...and Pacman is a juicer...I love how the media spins Mayweather into the bad guy because he wants Pacman to be tested for juice

ApricotSinner32

Not saying he's on roids but the joe public fan believes he's better than mayweather just because he knocks people out occasionally and mayweather doesn't. They don't get boxing is about hitting and not being hit which floyd is the master of. I think in 30-40 years people will realize how unreal this guy is. Never gets any credit.

NutsINyoMOUTH

Not saying he's on roids but the joe public fan believes he's better than mayweather just because he knocks people out occasionally and mayweather doesn't. They don't get boxing is about hitting and not being hit which floyd is the master of. I think in 30-40 years people will realize how unreal this guy is. Never gets any credit.
    mayweathers a humble guy...hes just selling himself...everything pre-judah fight was the real mayweather...

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

patty is just a wigger who sucks black dick, worships guys like Tupac, and bets black fighters blindly as he conjures up unsound reasoning to make his bets seem plausible

lets review some of his recent sharp plays

Sugar Shane +400 vs Mawyweather - Sugar killed
    Sugar Shane +600 vs Pac - Sugar embarassed, booed off stage
    Haye +175 vs Klitschko - Haye killed

no doubt lots more if anyone wants to add

Pac would knock jive pretty boy Mayweather out. Mayweather wants no business with Pac as he would ruin his record and legacy.

ApricotSinner32

I said to take haye? I am a wigger? Define that

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    patty is just a wigger who sucks black dick, worships guys like Tupac, and bets black fighters blindly as he conjures up unsound reasoning to make his bets seem plausible

lets review some of his recent sharp plays

Sugar Shane +400 vs Mawyweather - Sugar killed
    Sugar Shane +600 vs Pac - Sugar embarassed, booed off stage
    Haye +175 vs Klitschko - Haye killed

no doubt lots more if anyone wants to add

Pac would knock jive pretty boy Mayweather out. Mayweather wants no business with Pac as he would ruin his record and legacy.
    Those three bets are unbelievably stupid, and not just in hindsight. Between Sugar over Pac and Haye over Klitschko, it's hard to decide which bet in which he did more acid before placing.

ApricotSinner32

I admit to siding with mosley in both fights which could have been bad decisions i agree. We must make mistakes to learn. If you have never made a mistake you've never tried anything different.

NutsINyoMOUTH

well a wigger is a white guy who talks and acts black...like jesse pinkman from breaking bad or eminem

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

you made posts about it and had this as your avatar for about a month leading up

-worship tupac, had as avatar
    -pics of you with a doo rag
    -vids of you dancing to rap and r&b
    -get butt hurt when something "racist" is said about them

seems open and shut to me

ApricotSinner32

I posted a pic of me with a doo rag? Really? Or did extra innings make a photo shop of me with a doo rag on?

HauntingTheHoly

I admit to siding with mosley in both fights which could have been bad decisions i agree. We must make mistakes to learn. If you have never made a mistake you've never tried anything different.
    Taking Shane against Mayweather wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. But when Shane looked his age and was exposed my PBF (sorry "money" LMFAO), you should have realized it. Margarito was simply the perfect opponent for Shane style wise, and against a guy with skills Shane was exposed as old. Shane looked like crap in his previous fight where he had a draw with a guy he'd've killed a few years ago. But you missed this and simply gave Floyd all the credit, telling yourself "My God, Floyd is this good! I'd suck his D!" Just like you've been doing in this very thread. Had you any skills in analyzing a fight, you'd have realized Shane was simply finished and never dreamed of betting on him against Pac. Did you really take Haye over Klit? If so, that's even worse. Obvious the hype on Haye gave you a good line on Wvlad, it was hard not to go all-in on the -200, lol.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Would love to see Sergio Martinez fight Mayweather after the Ortiz bout

First 123 Last