jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

GSP vs. Silva?

Just looked at 5dimes and notice they have gsp vs. silva lines up for dec. 31. with gsp at +145 and silva at -165. I know obviously this probly wont happen and just because its on 5dimes doesn't mean that its in stone but I thought it was interesting. I mean I haven't heard anything on junkie or mania, anyone else hear about this?

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

After Anderson KO'd Vitor Dana came out and said GSP would fight him if he got past Shields. He's since backed off on that stance. With Georges fighting Nick in October, he ain't gonna go up to 185 within 2 months of that.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Just a pointless future bet now. It was something that was presumed to be on the agenda, so books offered the prop. I think Zuffa buying Strikeforce derailed this fight more than anything.

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick The Greek View Post
    After Anderson KO'd Vitor Dana came out and said GSP would fight him if he got past Shields. He's since backed off on that stance. With Georges fighting Nick in October, he ain't gonna go up to 185 within 2 months of that.
    Pretty much what I thought. Plus gsp said if he is going to move up in weight to fight anderson, he would make it a permanent move and vacate his title.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

that line looks fare

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

GSP is fighting Diaz in late October. You shouldn't even consider making a play on this at this point unless you want to have your money guaranteed to be locked until the end of the year.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

This fight will never happen imo .

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I would guess the fight will happen next year at some point. Anderson has gone on record saying he's open to the fight, Georges has been the one who's hesitant. I suspect GSP is just waiting for Anderson to age and show signs of slowing down before agreeing to fight him. It's the same thing Sugar Ray Leonard did with Marvin Hagler.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Silva is in favor to win since he finishes fights.